Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC (18781 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide / Femi Fani-kayode's Life Is In Danger - Aide Says Over EFCC Arrest / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Caseless: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

miscolly
mizmycoli, come and free me from this spongy allegation. grin
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
No okezie ikpeazu, No Governor in abia state!!
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by MizMyColi(f): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Caseless:
mizmycoli, come and free me from this spongy allegation. grin

gringringringrin

Lols
How does he know you're stalking?
Well, I think he was referring to Airbornelacer.
Perhaps, he didn't look at the moniker well before making that submission.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by missKiffy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
hassan85:
APGA is one of d most stupid parties in nigeria. How do u sleep with a prostitute and wake up to tel the world ur money is missing? Apga gave pdp dia mandate, now de want d world to see d bads in pdp, wen apc told them, ndigbo said no! Its okorocha dts bad. Fact Apga should have win ds election but now i dont see it dt way. Good for dem. Good for dia continous confusion. Now ndigbo in abia shld stop d contradiction vote ur usual Hero and Role model PDP. Idiots.
I agree with you, when they were supporting PDP during the presidential election, they didn't know then

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Caseless: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrin

Lols
How does he know you're stalking?
Well, I think he was referring to Airbornelacer.
Perhaps, he didn't look at the moniker well before making that submission.
me sef tire for the guy.

No, he knew who he was talking to cos I saw a corruption of ur monoker( written as miscoly) in his post , I emboldened that part of his post and and asked him who he was referring to. Na dere d guy reply and tagged me 'another stalker' oooo.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by MizMyColi(f): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin
Caseless:
me sef tire for the guy.

No, he knew who he was talking to cos I saw a corruption of ur monoker( written as miscoly) in his post , I emboldened that part of his post and and asked him who he was referring to. Na dere d guy reply and tagged me 'another stalker' oooo.

It comes with this territory.
There are more victims of friendly fire in this section.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Caseless: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

It comes with this territory.
There are more victims of friendly fire in this section.
this description Is rather apt.

grin no time jare

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Caseless:
this description Is rather apt.

grin no time jare

Bura come make we go tap bweast
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by kayce911(f): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Come sunday 26th of April 2015,Okezie victor chukwubuikem Ikpeazu will be declared Abia governor elect and haters can port to Ebonyi. We Ohafians have decided.
fairheven:
If T A. An his. Criminal gang win Abia guba,I wud renounce my CiTizenship
Am becKoning on our chAmpions...KAlU idika KAlu,OKONJO IWEALA,OJO MADUEKWE,AZubike ihejirika,IkE NWACHUKWU noT To Allow this. charADes of bAbARism To continue
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Don4eva(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
imbless:
PDP must RULE the whole eastern state ,okezie must rule
these touts sha. Na ur papa house im go rule
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by kayce911(f): 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
You don't owe that man any explanation..stop trying hard to make him believe.Come sunday we shall celebrate Okezuo's victory.We Ohafians have decided.
AirborneLacer:

These are good points.

Firstly, the report that Chinedu Orji was instrumental in Okezie's emergence is yet to be proven to be true. It's just another conjecture.

Secondly, TA fighting to see that Okezie becomes the flagbearer of the PDP is just to fulfill the promise he made to the people of Aba, that come 2015, Abia would be governed by an Ngwa man. The CEO of Master's Energy Group who gave Okezie a good run for his money during the primaries had to back down after the elections in Umuahia to rally for Okezie, he understood the agenda - the bid to have an Ngwa man at the Government house.

Thirdly, T.A driving to the INEC secretariat was understandable. No governor would love to see his party get unseated by the opposition party.

I don't love Mr T.A for anything. He's a criminal and a tout, but that shouldn't make Okezie less of a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Caseless: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
lagunna1:

Bura come make we go tap bweast
where the brea'st dey? I wan tap
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by imbless: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Don4eva:
these touts sha. Na ur papa house im go rule
don't insult ur papa
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Christlaik: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
hassan85:
APGA is one of d most stupid parties in nigeria. How do u sleep with a prostitute and wake up to tel the world ur money is missing? Apga gave pdp dia mandate, now de want d world to see d bads in pdp, wen apc told them, ndigbo said no! Its okorocha dts bad. Fact Apga should have win ds election but now i dont see it dt way. Good for dem. Good for dia continous confusion. Now ndigbo in abia shld stop d contradiction vote ur usual Hero and Role model PDP. Idiots.
The mandate abians have givn Alex Otti has more to do with personality and not political party.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Caseless:
where the brea'st dey? I wan tap

Lolzz grin
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Christlaik: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
chrischika:
No okezie ikpeazu, No Governor in abia state!!
are you GOD?
besides, if you ask any true prophet he will tell you that GOD has Chosen Alex Otti to rule abia. & no amount of ikpeazu can stop that.
make sure you dont comit sucide when Alex Otti is finaly declared the Gov. elect to the glory of GOD.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Caseless: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
lagunna1:

Lolzz grin
grin grin
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Don4eva(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
imbless:
don't insult ur papa
my papa no be tout cos tout must born tout, don't misunderstand me, am not saying ur fada is a tout but I don't understand why u are one.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by imbless: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Don4eva:
my papa no be tout cos tout must born tout, don't misunderstand me, am not saying ur fada is a tout but I don't understand why u are one.
I don't blame u , I blame ur agbero father and ashawo mother for not using condom.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Don4eva(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
imbless:
I don't blame u , I blame ur agbero father and ashawo mother for not using condom.
At least they gave birth to a genius(me of course). The last time I checked, your father is a lunatic(as in kolomental) worse than an Agbero
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by imbless: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Don4eva:
At least they gave birth to a genius(me of course). The last time I checked, your father is a lunatic(as in kolomental) worse than an Agbero
nkita ara, u and ur father are FoolS.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Don4eva(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
imbless:
nkita ara, u and ur father are FoolS.
ezi ofia. Ntoooo nmeeee. Hahahahaha
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by imbless: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2015
Don4eva:
ezi ofia. Ntoooo nmeeee. Hahahahaha
olukwu, m ga ama gi aka nti ugbua.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Don4eva(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2015
imbless:
olukwu, m ga ama gi aka nti ugbua.
chaii, m ga ama gi aka nti a na akpo kpumboo
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by imbless: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Don4eva:
chaii, m ga ama gi aka nti a na akpo kpumboo
I na acho m okwuooooo!
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Don4eva(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
imbless:
I na acho m okwuooooo!
okwa gi bu uzo choo m, rio m mgbahara now
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by imbless: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Don4eva:
okwa gi bu uzo choo m, rio m mgbahara now
ok, biko gbaharam ooooooo!
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Don4eva(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
imbless:
ok, biko gbaharam ooooooo!
nwanne m, gbahara kwa m biko
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by imbless: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Don4eva:
nwanne m, gbahara kwa m biko
OK, anyi a gaghi ese okwu ozo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Suspension Cannot Stand - Jibrin / Nigerian Government Has Paid N325Million To Whistle Blowers - EFCC / Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.