Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC (18716 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Slumped In EFCC Custody: His Life Is In Danger - Aide / Femi Fani-kayode's Life Is In Danger - Aide Says Over EFCC Arrest / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
ikpeazu we know, ikpeazu we trust... PDP must win
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by easymanofdpeopl(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2015
ifeelgood:
With PDP, Abia remain as it was (under developed) so shall it be world without end.

hope this no b curse?

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Godwyn50: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
But selina oko are trying to tells us that you don't have any compromise Otti ? If not you for declare the winner because the winner was very clear
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
liljboy:
abia wants O T I
Yes oooo. I want APGA to win in Abia state. TA Orji no try for there at all.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

okezie did great as ASEPA chairman because TA orji allowed him to. it was all part of the plan to sell him. Tell me other agencies that he made his mark in then i would start to believe you.

Young man this is mere conjecture.

You don't have any evidence to prove that the governor ''allowed'' Okezie to do fine in office.

You were speaking of Okezie's ineptitude and I gave you a reason why I believe he's competent, now you're of the opinion that it was the governor who made him look competent, your claim is laughable at best bro.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Genius100: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Guys, things don't look good for Otti. The reversal of those 3 local government resulted in Ikpeazu being up by 80k. It's unfortunate but I don't think otti can catch up...
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Young man this is mere conjecture.

You don't have any evidence to prove that the governor ''allowed'' Okezie to do fine in office.

You were speaking of Okezie's ineptitude and I gave you a reason why I believe he's competent, now you're of the opinion that it was the governor who made him look competent, your claim is laughable at best bro.

you claim he is a performer. Was the asepa job his first appointment? tell me other things he did in the other agencies that he has worked.

A performer is not made overnight. You are the laughable one here bro.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

you claim he is a performer. Was the asepa job his first appointment? tell me other things he did in the other agencies that he has worked.

It's clear that you're clutching at straws.

You don't know a thing about Okezie, you are only drawing up conjectures and probabilities here.

I asserted that your claim is laughable at best 'cause you've moved away from your initial claim that ''Okezie is incompetent'' to ''How many times has he been competent''.

These are varying claims and you need to stick to one.

I stated that Otti is competent based on the good works he carried out in First Bank and Diamond Bank. If I were to be biased, I could have easily asked you ''Bar the works Otti did in the banking sector, what has been his other achievements and contribution to the people of Abia?

Now I'd be kind enough to list Okezie's achievements if you can only list the other agencies he has worked with.

That should be a good start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Sheggy13(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Genius100:
Guys, things don't look good for Otti. The reversal of those 3 local government resulted in Ikpeazu being up by 80k. It's unfortunate but I don't think otti can catch up...
APGA hasn't seen anything yet. This is just the beginning as the party will crumble soon. When they were openly campaigning for GEJ, a PDP candidate because of the hatred they have for Buhari and anything APC, they didn't know PDP will use that advantage to outshine them even in places when they feel they have a strong grip. So much for unnecessary sentimental thinking and hate.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by kayce911(f): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2015
T A Orji is answerable to his crime. He is the worst governor Abians have known. He almost has nothing to show as his legacy after 8 years.that's too bad.

Inasmuchas T A Orji was bad,we shld not end another man's career cos of one man evil deeds. We are voting personality and not party.

Association of retired bankers in Abia state are spending billions in Abia cos they wAnt to use Abia as ther retirement benefits.Alex Oti and T A Orji are friends(two of a kind/birds of same feather).they both lead Abia to this mess. Don't be decieved!!

Abians need change from T A Oji and friend. Vote personality vote Okezuo Ikpeazu.......We in Ohafia have decided.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

It's clear that you're clutching at straws.

You don't know a thing about Okezie, you are only drawing up conjectures and probabilities here.

I asserted that your claim is laughable at best 'cause you've moved away from your initial claim that ''Okezie is incompetent'' to ''How many times has he been competent''.

These are varying claims and you need to stick to one.

I stated that Otti is competent based on the good works he carried out in First Bank and Diamond Bank. If I were to be biased, I could have easily asked you ''Bar the works Otti did in the banking sector, what has been his other achievements and contribution to the people of Abia?

Now I'd be kind enough to list Okezie's achievements if you can only list the other agencies he has worked with.

That should be a good start.

let's start with obingwa transition chairmanship
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

let's start with obingwa transition chairmanship

Lmao!

You've been talking about agencies, is this is all you can come up with? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Lmao!

You've been talking about agencies, is this is all you can come up with? cheesy cheesy

use your head for better things man instead of fantasizing about miscolly.

as a transition chairman, he was not democratically elected. he was appointed by the government in power and hence could be viewed as an agency.

start with this one first.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2015
kayce911:
T A Orji is answerable to his crime. He is the worst governor Abians have known. He almost has nothing to show as his legacy after 8 years.that's too bad.

Inasmuchas T A Orji was bad,we shld not end another man's career cos of one man evil deeds. We are voting personality and not party.

Association of retired bankers in Abia state are spending billions in Abia cos they wAnt to use Abia as ther retirement benefits.Alex Oti and T A Orji are friends(two of a kind/birds of same feather).they both lead Abia to this mess. Don't be decieved!!

Abians need change from T A Oji and friend. Vote personality vote Okezuo Ikpeazu.......We in Ohafia have decided.

This man is thinking in line with me.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by vicadex07(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2015
teniola55:
I just woke up.Pls guyz what happened btw 11pm yesterday and nw

Lol...u smoke weed grin
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Caseless: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Amara25god:
We abians simply want CHANGE...are askin for too much...otti must win
you dont want change for nigeria; you wanted pdp to continue to rule. You can have pdp in ur state, if want it for Nigeria.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by chinnyonwu(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
1stola:
All hail the WORST ever governor in Africa ; Mr. Orji
Congratulations to Abia people for voting him again as senator.
im nt sure if u pulled dis comment from ur asshole or ur 2kb brain but hav u ever heard of rigging. ?
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Caseless: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

as a transition chairman, he was not democratically elected. he was appointed by the government in power and hence could be viewed as an agency.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

So you know MzColly? Man you're just another great stalker of mine!

Your undoing in this debate is that, you've been saying alot with only few or no evidence to back them up.

The TC's office is only enjoyed for months, so you can't be expecting a landmark achievement from a man who's occupying that seat.

It doesn't cut it in our debate.

I dare you to list the agencies Okezie has worked with and I'd be kind enough to list his achievements.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2015
kayce911:

God bless you. May you live long
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Your undoing in this debate is that, you've been saying alot with only few or no evidence to back them up.

The TC's office is only enjoyed for months, so you can't be expecting a landmark achievement from a man who's occupying that seat.

I dare you to list the agencies Okezie has worked with and I'd be kind enough to list his achievements.

But according to you, he was able to do wonders in asepa in just few months? you are So biased kid. go take a nap... and prob dream of making love to your miss. dreamer.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Caseless:

another hopeless stalker.... lol.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by 1stola: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2015
chinnyonwu:

im nt sure if u pulled dis comment from ur asshole or ur 2kb brain but hav u ever heard of rigging. ?
No
I don't think I know the Meaning of 'rigging', but i guess it should mean when gullible and corrupt people vote blindly and massively for a stvpid thief to rule them after he has bribed them with N2000, 2 cups of rice, 5 litres of groundnut oil and 5 yards of rapper.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2015
AirborneLacer:

God bless you and people like you who speak the truth. Until we begin judging individuals based on who they are,their achievements & not on who their Godfathers are & parties,things can't go well. What has Okezie done to these people? If not for hatred? OUK & his family + Thief A Orji ruined Abia state,they didn't protest for 16 good years. Now its Okezie who hasn't even been given a chance yet,everybody has mouth to yarn dust! Rubbish! I pray he wins!
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by merengue: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2015
hassan85:
APGA is one of d most stupid parties in nigeria. How do u sleep with a prostitute and wake up to tel the world ur money is missing? Apga gave pdp dia mandate, now de want d world to see d bads in pdp, wen apc told them, ndigbo said no! Its okorocha dts bad. Fact Apga should have win ds election but now i dont see it dt way. Good for dem. Good for dia continous confusion. Now ndigbo in abia shld stop d contradiction vote ur usual Hero and Role model PDP. Idiots.

Too much sense in this post, kudos.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Teytey:

God bless you and people like you who speak the truth. Until we begin judging individuals based on who they are,their achievements & not on who their Godfathers are & parties,things can't go well. What has Okezie done to these people? If not for hatred? OUK & his family + Thief A Orji ruined Abia state,they didn't protest for 16 good years. Now its Okezie who hasn't even been given a chance yet,everybody has mouth to yarn dust! Rubbish! I pray he wins!

I've been standing on a neutral ground since these elections kicked off, it's not just in my habit to take sides.

The people who are kicking against Okezie knows that he's the anthithesis of the Ngwas taking grip of power in the state, the reasons they keep citing about him being used by T.A and all that are cover up claims.

Okezie has proven himself to be a man of good deeds.

Saying he is incompetent 'cause he's receiving the backing of a corrupt governor isn't just right. If these people thinks Okezie is really incompetent, then let them reel out the man's major undoings.

Tinubu was a corrupt governor who handed over power to a pragmatic Fashola, this is a classic the people of Abia should be learning from.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by nwadiuko1(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

okezie did great as ASEPA chairman because TA orji allowed him to. it was all part of the plan to sell him. Tell me other agencies that he made his mark in then i would start to believe you.
guy forget that thing if he could do well with the little resources given to him while he was Asepa DG, what makes you think he won't do well as a governor? The guy was a dean in ESUT and his works are there to speak for him, even when he was ABSUTH head, he got so many courses accredited and had a lot of groundbreaking policies there.....what do you want from him?
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

But according to you, he was able to do wonders in asepa in just few months? you are So biased kid. go take a nap... and prob dream of making love to your miss. dreamer.

You're making a colossal mistake.

The ASEPA post was an office he was occupying on a full-time basis you can't be comparing that with a provisional government as the TC's office.

As a transition chairman, he was just there to fill the void that was created by the departure of the former chairman. He wasn't enjoying the luxury of a permanent chairman.

You don't know a thing about government, so I'd advice you to run along with your high-level ignorance.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2015
nwadiuko1:
guy forget that thing if he could do well with the little resources given to him while he was Asepa DG, what makes you think he won't do well as a governor? The guy was a dean in ESUT and his works are there to speak for him, even when he was ABSUTH head, he got so many courses accredited and had a lot of groundbreaking policies there.....what do you want from him?

the asepa stuff was stage managed to win abians sympathy. I'm surprised you Don't see this.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by LKO(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Prof Celina Oko former DVC EBSU a God fearing humble and quiet woman. May God see u through.
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by nwadiuko1(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:

you sound ignorant bro but I hope you are not......go to ESUT, ABSUTH and OBINGWA lga his works speak for him
Re: My Life Is In Danger - Abia Female REC by plainmirror(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Alex Otti is the next governor of Abia state
Shikena !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Nimila, Army Rescues 14 Hostages From Boko Haram, Recover Weapons / Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) / What's Your Assessment Of Mr President's 57th Independence Day Speech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.