Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life (923 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Overexcited Bride-to-be Twerks For Fiance In Pre-wedding Photos / Dear Readers,how Do I Overcome My Husband’s Past Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by 9jasmart(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2015
I have heard from friends and just read an article recently about partners asking about how long they have come in their sex escapade. Sometimes I wonder what they want to acheive in knowing. The usual outcome of this is emotional deterioration of affection. So I will simply advise that once u love someone, let the damaging past be buried.

Please share your experience and opinion
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
its very right on d part of d guy asking d lady but its nt right on d part of d lady asking d guy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by RoyalBlak007: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
maybe
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by SeverusSnape(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
its very right on d part of d guy asking d lady but its nt right on d part of d lady asking d guy.
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by agarawu23(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2015
asking her will make me feel jealous and I can dislike her especially if many guys don sama her.

learn from the woman who confess to her husband she slept with 43 men https://www.nairaland.com/2273860/lost-man-because-slept-43#33039056
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by falconey(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2015
when you have nothing to talk about you ask silly questions like that. cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
rememba dat a key dat can open many doors is a master key but a door dat many keys can open is a useless door, i hope u get my point.
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by SeverusSnape(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
rememba dat a key dat can open many doors is a master key but a door dat many keys can open is a useless door, i hope u get my point.
I get your point, But this is a different context.
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by jmoore(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2015
If you are not interested in getting married to a virgin, don't ask her how many guys she slept with.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by jmoore(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:

A pencil that gets sharpened too much is eventually reduced to nothing. A pencil sharpener can sharpen tons of pencils and be just fine.

#doublestandard

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by ronald4lif(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
How does it matter?. The only concern should be if the person is std free and only medical test can prove so or otherwise.

You don't want to hear; my ex bf/gf fvcks me pretty good. The other ex d*ck/p*ssy was very sweet and it makes me cum. You don't want to hear such talks, it can only ruin a relationship.

In my opinion, it's completely irrelevant. Why should someone want to know about a partner past sex life? It's theirs any better?. The focus should be on the future. Except one is a virgin their sex life has it own blemishes. And if a guy want to know explicit details of his woman past sex life, he should equally give his too. All the women he's fuucks must be accounted for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by squarelead(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
jmoore:

A pencil that gets sharpened too much is eventually reduced to nothing. A pencil sharpener can sharpen tons of pencils and be just fine.

#doublestandard

The sharpener also get loosed with time.
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by jmoore(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2015
squarelead:

The sharpener also get loosed with time.
And your point is? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by naijaboiy: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2015
i don't know if it's wrong or right. But many guys can't help but ask such a question. Including me.

However your woman's past shouldn't be what you will bank on in your own relationship especially if she has changed.

I only ask out of curiosity and i'll also have to tell her mine so that everything will be balanced.

It's because of the attitude of some men that make some women lie about their past sexual life.

Hardly any woman will tell you the exact figure of guys she had slept with in the past.

In fact any number they tell you has been reduced to the barest minimum. This is because they don't want to spoil their new relationship with their man.

We just listen and pretend to believe in order for peace to reign.
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by smvinreal(f): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
why is that please explain for a clearer view
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by p2t2r(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
jmoore:

#doublestandard

so what's your point?
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by K9blunt(f): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2015
nope its not good. what you don't know won't hurt you.
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by 9jasmart(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2015
What really happens most times after you have listened and heard it all are

1 u always beliv there are more left out unsaid

2 u always feel betrayed unnecessarily even wit d fact that it happen bfore u came along

3 the love, affection, trust and dedication to the rltnshp will start diminishing.

4 u start feeeling that u are dealing wit a used and left ova person

5. Insignificant things that don't count and do not bring issues will start causing problems btween you.

5 you will make your partner regret telling you because it will now be a weapon to hurt him/ha

To avoid all these if u value and chrish the relationship it is beta u don't ask or assume.
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by jmoore(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
p2t2r:
so what's your point?
That a manwhore is the same as a slut.
Look in the mirror and ask yourself before asking her.
Re: Is It Right For Fiance Wanting To Know Detailed Past Sex Life by p2t2r(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
jmoore:

That a manwhore is the same as a slut.
Look in the mirror and ask yourself before asking her.

why would I look in the mirror? Na they she write am?

(1) (Reply)

Dating Two Sisters At D Same Time / Foolish But True 'Wise Sayings' / Misconceptions Women Have About All Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.