Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... (6437 Views)

Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
garrix8:

You are an Illiterate with serious comprehension issues. Did I say Prof. Pat Utomi is from SE? Didn't your cataract filled eyes see the three people I said are from SE??

You're a fortified Eediot...

cheesy

anoufia like you

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
garrix8:

Why the insult?
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
garrix8:

Dr. Chris Ngige

Dr. Oby Ezekwesili

Sharon Ikeazor

Aren't these people from South East??

Isn't Prof. Pat Utomi an Ibo man from Delta State??

Stop speaking like a mentally challenged Maggot else I shall be left with no choice but to Lagoonishly exterminate you.

cheesy

Why is almost 30% of the listed appointees from North West, the same region with Mr President?
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by mygee33(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
source= frontiernews??
i just de look una. till June when NASS will be reconvened
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by farem: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
seankafor:
this guy just keeps hating the south east........... Well God is in control..

Hmmm.. you expect to see Peter Obi, P. Anyim, and other bloody electoral commanders of our military from the East, well, live with the disappointment!
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Who is Minister for Power? Not sure I saw anyone on the list. Anyway, if this list is true, then I will indicate here my KUDOS, KNOCKS and INDIFFERENT nominees. Please, respect my opinion.

KNOCKS:

AGF/Min. of Justice – Bar. B. R Fashola – SW; - Should be made Min of Power, so, we can truly test Fashola’s ability as Ige was tested and … This AGF role is a hide-out for him

SGF – Rotimi Amaechi – Flippant talkative is not good for this role; replace with Ogbonnaya Onu as earlier speculated

Min. of Transport- Timpire Silver – SS; - This EFCC candidate and thief should be replaced

Min. of Education- Prof. Ezekwesili –SE – Unity Schools saga madam should be allowed to focus on BBOG campaign

Min. of Labour & Prod. – Bisi Akande – SW; - Old man should go and rest as Chairman of Railways

Min. for Special Duties; Pastor Tunde Bakare – What is this for? We need Bakare on our side when we start our agitation on “Occupy Nigeria Season II” if subsidy is removed

Min. of Niger Delta - Dakuku Peterside – Wrong choice, we don't need compensation ministers. The boys have rejected him as “Judas of Ubima’s son”

Min. of Finance – Dr. Umar Mutallib – NW; - Is this not the father of under-pant bomber being made minister in Nigeria

Min. of Sports – Kabir Mustapha- NE – This ministry should be merged with Youth & Culture/Tourism

Min. for Youth – Umana Umana –SS – Duplication - eliminate

Min. of Culture/Tourism – James Ocholi – NC; Duplication - eliminate

Min. of Foreign Affairs – Gen. ABDULSALLAMI ABUBAKAR Northerner – NC

No Minister for Power. Is Baba going to be in-charge like OBJ was in charge of Petroleum

My KUDOS List

Minister of Economic Planning/ Adviser to Pres. on Econ. Matters: Prof Pat Utomi – Let us see how all the TV analysis will impact on Nigeria.

Min. of Works – Dr. Chris Ingige – SE; - To complete the 2nd Niger bridge on schedule

Min. of Petroleum – Prof. David T- West – SS; - Great, fuel to sell for N40.02 from June 1, 2015

Min. of Agric – Prof. S. A Garki – NW; - This man is stepping into a BIG shoe left by Adesina. I pity him

Min. for Information - Sam Nda Isaiah – More refine than Lia Mohammed the liar

Min. of Defence – Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa – NW; - the Bokos terminator in 60 days

My Indifference List – Anyone can be here, no issue

Min. of Health – Prof. Hamid Ahmad – NW;
Min. of Aviation – Sadiya Farouk – NW;
Min. of Abuja. – Dr. Hussein Dikko – NW;
Min. of Internal Affairs – Y. M Tuggar – NE
Min. of Industries – PST. BD Lawal;
Min. of Solid Min.- Bar. Solomon Dalung – NC;
Min for Science & T – Engr. Segun Oni – SW;
Min. of Women – Sharon Ikeazor – SE;
Min. of Water Res. – Alh. Inuwa Yahaya – NE;
Min. of Commerce- Dr. Fayemi K – SW;

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by vega84(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Fake news! #vegatalks#
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Enahi(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
OK I think Pro. Utomi will do a good job,as for BRF I don't think they should give him that post. The name Muttalab isn't that the father of the guy that attempted to blow up a plan some years ago?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by NaijirianKing: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Francis5:
90% of the names are recycled from 30 years ago

Is this a change forward or a change backwards

Isn't Mutalib (sp?) the father of the underwear bomber?

I was just about to say the same thing.. this guy's son was an attempted mass murderer. My people say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by garrix8: 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
seankafor:
those u mentioned are just in minor positions.... But like i said before, God is in control, w ill still survive

Nonsense!!!!

So Minister of Works is a minor position abi??

Your mumu don wear G-string....

cheesy
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Sunnymatey(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Have not seen any name that sound Cross River. They should be very careful.
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by seankafor(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
garrix8:

Nonsense!!!!

So Minister of Works is a minor position abi??

Your mumu don wear G-string....

cheesy
why the insult naaa, is it because am here typing with u?
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by HopeAtHand: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
APC are a bunch of Jokers.

So in their wildest dreams, Gov. Nyesom Wike will nominate David-west and Peterside for Ministerial appointments when he has loyalists capable of any given portfolios??...Or will the APC force those nominees on Riverians?

And those two men are Ijaws, what happened to the Ogonis of R/State??
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by Ryabcool(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
tizz04:
angry nonsense
Foolish apc ppl
beef dey cause HBP Bros. Lmao! :-P
Re: Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola... by anibestlala(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2015
yaxx:
Exclusive: Amaechi To Head Buhari’s Cabinet As SGF, Ngige, Fashola, David West, Oby Ezekwesili Make Ministers’ List

Baring any change of tactics and political manoeuvreing, the Director General of Buhari Campaign Organisation and Rivers State Governor, Rt. Hon. Chibuke Rotimi Amaechi from the South South geo political zone would head the incoming APC administration’s cabinet as Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

FrontiersNews gathered that the season technocrat and former presidential candidate also from South South, Prof. Pat Utomi has been pencilled down as the head of the economic team. He is to serve as Minister of Economic Planning/ Adviser to President on Economic matters.

Our correspondent learnt that other names that have been sent for security clearance included: AGF/Min. of Justice – Bar. B. R Fashola – SW; Min. of Abuja. – Dr. Hussein Dikko – NW; Min. of Agric – Prof. S. A Garki – NW; Min. of Works – Dr. Chris Ingige – SE; and Min. of Education- Prof. O. K. Ezekwesili -SE

Others include – Min. of Aviation – Sadiya Farouk – NW; Min. of Culture/Tourism – James Ocholi – NC; Min. of Labour & Prod. – Bisi Akande – SW; Min. of Defence – Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa – NW; Min. of Petroleum – Prof. David T- West – SS; Min. of Finance – Dr. Umar Mutallib – NW; Min. of Foreign Affairs – Gen. A. Aboki – NC and Min. of Internal Affairs – Y. M Tuggar – NE
Other distinguished Nigerian who would make the cabinet are Lagos vibrant Pastor Tunde Bakare as Minister for Special Duties; Min. of Industries – PST. BD Lawal; Min. of Solid Min.- Bar. Solomon Dalung – NC; Min for Science & T – Engr. Segun Oni – SW; Min. of Health – Prof. Hamid Ahmad – NW; Min. of Women – Sharon Ikeazor – SE; Min. for Youth – Umana Umana -SS
The chairman of Leadership Newspapers and former presidential aspirant, Sam Nda Isaiah is pencilled down as Minister of Information; Min. of Transport- Timpire Silver – SS; Min. of Water Res. – Alh. Inuwa Yahaya – NE; Min. of Commerce- Dr. Fayemi K – SW; Min. of Sports – Kabir Mustapha- NE while APC governorship candidate in Rivers State, Dakuku Peterside would be Minister of Niger Delta.

Other appointments according to our sources include EFCC chairman – Col. Hameed Ali rtd – NE; Nat. Sec. Adviser – Gen. A. Dambazau -NW; Presidential Adviser on Agric – Prof. Ango Abdullahi – NW while President Spokesman would be Alhaji- Lai Muhammed from the NC.

Visit http://www.frontiersnews.com/NG/ for more
if this list is true, then I think the change Nigerians wanted has been shortchanged. let's hope the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did The Corrupt Millitary govts Managed To Build These National Assets? / Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport / Man burnt in the penís while alive for saying Biafra will not come VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.