Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform (29568 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by VolvoS60(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
undecided undecided

Let us hear what the army people have to say.
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Tshaphilo: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Are u still under detention? U c the response. Rather than pity ur experience they r "ntoyring"u. Olopa change ur ways.NTOYR.
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by FOREXMARTS: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
iyatrustee:
Parade has changed gear! cheesy

A total overhaul of our security and armed forces is inevitable, too many illegalities going on currently within its personnel

Its either you shape in or shape out as WE ASSUMME it isnt going to be business as usual

Na for this my manifesto altering party's BABA ONE CHANCE administration that one wan happen? Issoke.
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dump civilians, talking without thinking. Criticizing even those trying to do the right thing. Na only negative news about police de sweet una to hear. Fools!
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by maingate27: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
pack well grin
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by lordyugo: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
All d illegal arrests nd accidental discharges over d years has made d civilians hv no sympathy for d police force,let dem feel wat innocent civilians go thru on a daily basis even though 2wrongs dnt make a right
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Dahjhi: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
shebi nah police. Make dem chop am wella.. They have a notable hierarchy in Nigeria's problem
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by madubunze(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
When they were taken to Russia to receive military training on counter terrorism them no complain they train with military uniform there no complain they paid them allowance no complain now they're required to put their training in use they are complaining
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by bmos(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=33060914]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/181939-nigerian-army-detains-policemen-without-food-for-refusing-to-wear-military-uniforms.html[/quote

So they dont know what counter terrirism is all about? After tgey have finishef wacking thevmouth watering rstacodes for training on Russia, they are feigning ignorance. They must have understood what it means to indergo that particular training before accepting in the first place. That mil uniform must be worn and ojukwu knows better
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Misogynist2014(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/181939-nigerian-army-detains-policemen-without-food-for-refusing-to-wear-military-uniforms.html
To me, this is just an abuse of "power". What if you are in a position of great authority? Must everything make FP? To me, this is abuse of "power".
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by airsaylongcon: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

DOG EAT DOG

This one na Dog eat puppy o. Rottweiler and Bingo no bi d same category
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by todayguest(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Counter Terrorism Policemen are never afraid of soldiers any day, any time. I'm a witness. But, here, they are only trying to be law-abiding. If not, the out come will be fatal, and cause a national shame. I'm certain, the Colonel who detained them without approprate orders from the police authority must have alot of explaination to make, otherwise he's gone.

1 Like

Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by jamace(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
todayguest:
Counter Terrorism Policemen are never afraid of soldiers any day, any time. I'm a witness. But, here, they are only trying to be law-abiding. If not, the out come will be fatal, and cause a national shame. I'm certain, the Colonel who detained them without approprate orders from the police authority must have alot of explaination to make, otherwise he's gone.
The police men are trying to be smart. They went to Russia for counter terrorism training just for estacode, abi?
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by efilefun(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
gidjah:
Bro, are you well at all? Do you good sense of grammatical comprehension ? ! I am so so scared for your love for ignorance and penchant for foolishness! We are saying that millitary men went hay wire by displaying that babaric life style of bullying, you are here typing rubbish defending the evil they did, I am not permitted to wear another formations uniform unless I receive signal from higher instituted authority,why should my boss odered that they be remanded in incaceration for asking for permission from their boss? Let us all condemn that act with all vehemency pls !

Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Deejaygold(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
iyatrustee:
Parade has changed gear! cheesy

A total overhaul of our security and armed forces is inevitable, too many illegalities going on currently within its personnel

Its either you shape in or shape out as WE ASSUMME it isnt going to be business as usual
I believe this news is false!
I feel like sacking the whole armed forces when I hear some news.
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Acekidc4(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
Mumu... Is it Jonathan that detained the policemen

You are the Bigger Mumu Foool.
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Eyepencil: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

You are the Bigger Mumu Foool.
Lol... Who be dis bingo?
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Acekidc4(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol... Who be dis bingo?

Am the BINGO ape!!

Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Eyepencil: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

Am the BINGO ape!!
I swear to mad go fit you grin
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Acekidc4(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
I swear to mad go fit you grin

No go talk anyhow ma no go begin trace you oh!!
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Eyepencil: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

No go talk anyhow ma no go begin trace you oh!!
To slap you just dey hungry me angry
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by ShowYourCertificate: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Pdp has killed our army. Even Buhari confirmed that they have finally seen his certificate after disgracing him and even making some fools to start making monikers like "showyourcertificate"
Kai! Stop lying. Buhari's certificate hasn't been found.
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Acekidc4(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
To slap you just dey hungry me angry

You need Better Blow for that your Big Headgringrin!!
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Gud1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
efilefun:
Sometimes i find it hard to pity Nigerian policemen, most of them are full of illegalities also. Well the whole Forces needs enough cleansing cuz the outgoing administration had manipulated almost all those at the top of the armed forces. May God almighty help our nation.

It's not about pity, the earlier you stop the hate of Nigeria police the better for you
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by Kc3000: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Methinks these counter-terrorism cops have been put through a version of SERE(Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape) training. It is done without the consent of the trainees, leading them to believe that they are in grave danger, just to see how the react under such circumstances. Detaining a unit on trumped up charges, and denying them basic human necessities or even applying torture is commonplace in SERE training received by US Special Ops Forces. It is to evaluate and condition the soldier to react appropriately in the event that he finds himself in enemy hands.
Our counter-terrorism cops just failed their SERE course. . . . . .make una no quote me sha, no be today soldier begin beat police for naija.
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by tallceejay(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmn...but how did the press gather all this information from a detainee in a military detention facility?? And y wud the military force dem to impersonate their personnel for a training in their own turf? Wow! And if the policemen suspect foul-play in the operation, den its very likely its a dangerous mission+ is the military fond of carrying out'mysterious missions' with expendibles ?? I don't want to mention the inhumane treatment of detainees of fellow security officers....there is an evil trend that needs to be stopped
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by efilefun(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
After all i went thru unlawfully in their hands.... will surely find that hard to do. Do you know how it feels been delayed and maltreated for hours just because you refuse to bribe a nigerian police when all your car documents are complete?
Gud1:

It's not about pity, the earlier you stop the hate of Nigeria police the better for you
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by babeface3: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Police dey always do mumu mumu in anything they do. Person wey place you under military knows you should obey their command.

Whats the meaning of impersonation in wearing a military fatigue for training?

These police guys are so disappointing. No wonder Ojukwu declined answering questions from the press?

Nigerian police display ignorance in everything they do. I think they need more discipline. It serves those guys right.

Ignorance, Ignorance and Ignorance in anything police is doing?

Please what are we going to do about police ignorance? tongue
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by todayguest(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
jamace:
The police men are trying to be smart. They went to Russia for counter terrorism training just for estacode, abi?
the issue here is about wearing military uniforms for training. Will the military ever agree to wear police uniforms for trainings? As a matter of fact, this isn't the first time joint trainings and operations have been conducted. And policemen have never been compelled into military uniforms. With regards fear, they are not afraid, and have been part and parcel of all the counter Insurgency operations in the northeast. However, a second look at your posts reveals the 'estacode' is your worry. There's nothing you can do about. It's their entitlement.
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by babeface3: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
I dont think you read the story wella
Kc3000:
Methinks these counter-terrorism cops have been put through a version of SERE(Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape) training. It is done without the consent of the trainees, leading them to believe that they are in grave danger, just to see how the react under such circumstances. Detaining a unit on trumped up charges, and denying them basic human necessities or even applying torture is commonplace in SERE training received by US Special Ops Forces. It is to evaluate and condition the soldier to react appropriately in the event that he finds himself in enemy hands.
Our counter-terrorism cops just failed their SERE course. . . . . .make una no quote me sha, no be today soldier begin beat police for naija.
Re: Army Detains Policemen Without Food For Refusing To Wear Military Uniform by fr3do(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
garrix8:
The "incoming incumbent" administration has a lot of work to do in reforming the Army which sadly is full of Uniformed Beasts.

Jonadunce is partly responsible for the sorry state of the Army and I'm glad his sorry A55 got kicked out of Aso Rock.

your buhari brought more indiscipline to the army, it was he and his cohorts that ousted a democratically elected government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / APC Presidential Rally Taraba State (Photos) / Sokoto Police Commissioner At The Home Of Shiite Leader. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.