Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor (2244 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / Pains Associated To A Rich Bachelor / Pains Associated To A Rich Bachelor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'm so weighted down by my current circumstance that typing lengthenly has become a problem for me. To make the Marathon snappy, I came into money in my mid twenties. Prior to this time, my fiancée of 3years broke up with me because I had no money - that was her excuse. I swore to myself that I wouldn't have anything serious with any woman until I've made money... Luckily, I made money. I was happy... Little did I know that my problems just started. Women started flocking around, professing love. Bottom line is none of the 8 girls so far have been genuine. The pressure from my mom keeps increasing by the day. I don't blame her anyway because I'm her only child. I thought of relocating to another town, pretend to be an average everyday guy but my work is geographically constrained. Has anyone ever been in this situation? What options do I have? I really need to settle down with not just a woman, but the wife. Unfortunately, such people seem to have disappeared from the face of the earth. I need some mature and reasonable advice please. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by dechandel(f): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Get broke and see who stays undecided
Shikena!!

3 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Ephemmm: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Don't subject yourself into any pressure. Marriage is not a free market where there is free entry and exit. Even if you exit, you won't go scot free emotionally or otherwise.

Work hard more, pray but open your eyes and mind: I wish you best of life.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
dechandel:
Shikena!!
How do I get broke please? Abandon my house? friends? cars? I simply don't see how that's easy for me to do.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
1) You are a stùpid gold digger. undecided
2) You are ugly and can never be prettier than me(stop allowing those guys to deceive you). smiley
3) See your d.p. No wonder you'll remain a bìtch, fùcked and trashed by Beennkumar. cry
dechandel:
Shikena!!
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
dia is definitely someone genuine, maybe u are nt sensitive to know.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by dechandel(f): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Fit2Rule:

How do I get broke please? Abandon my house? friends? cars? I simply don't see how that's easy for me to do.
Come up with a story or something.. Tell them you embezzled and you are in big trouble grin
Efcc on your neck grin
Don't you watch nollywood movies? grin
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by ammyluv2002(f): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Marieolea:
2) You are ugly and can never be prettier than me(stop allowing those guys to deceive you). smiley
3) See your d.p. No wonder you'll remain a bìtch, fùcked and trashed by Beennkumar. cry
Wow! shocked shocked

Nne, biko take am easy

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
dechandel:
Come up with a story or something.. Tell them you embezzled and you are in big trouble grin
Efcc on your neck grin
Don't you watch nollywood movies? grin
I think it's a good play, thanks.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Eyepencil: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Wow! shocked shocked

Nne, biko take am easy
You just quoted a mentally deranged pervert grin
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by buygala(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
another baskad thread undecided
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by 2dice(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op coming here will add more girls to ur life
*GirlsaintSmilling
cheesy
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by smvinreal(f): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jst stay calm "when you are confused about something don't do anything" don't allow pressure throw you off balance because at the right time she will come around
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Mprex(f): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
tell them you have issues in your work place and that all your assets will be confiscated in a months time. Stop giving them cash instead ask them for money to help yourself.

Any of them that gives you money has a good heart and is worth giving a try.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by dapsy4u2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Marieolea:

YOU SOUND CHEATED OR PAINED undecided
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
dechandel:
Shikena!!
Seriously it's a problem "we" gringrin encounter everyday. All of them appear to feign love because of what one has to offer.

Fit2rule you could look into this

__Cut down how you spend on them. Don't take them to expensive eateries. Just relate with them like an average guy irrespective of your cars and the rest.

__Don't throw the relationship thingy on their face. Just try to build friendship first. That way, you can find out some things you may not know about them when you approach them with the relationship thingy.

__Don't just go for any girl. Make clear to yourself what you want in a woman. That way, you're less likely to fall into the hands of a wrong girl. But of course, you wouldn't know if they have what you desire if you don't go close. More reason why you should build friendship before "toasting"

__Pray to God to order your steps.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Sparkles003(f): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Marieolea:
you sound like you know him outside nairaland.lady biko fill us in on the gist
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by ivyy(f): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
You sure this is no stunt. undecided

Most Nigerian men believe women will come flocking once they hear the word "money"

So this is no advertisement is it?

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by passionate88: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Fakeass story.. Dude I read this same story here late last year.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by precisionindepth: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Fit2Rule:
I'm so weighted down by my current circumstance that typing lengthenly has become a problem for me. To make the Marathon snappy, I came into money in my mid twenties. Prior to this time, my fiancée of 3years broke up with me because I had no money - that was her excuse. I swore to myself that I wouldn't have anything serious with any woman until I've made money... Luckily, I made money. I was happy... Little did I know that my problems just started. Women started flocking around, professing love. Bottom line is none of the 8 girls so far have been genuine. The pressure from my mom keeps increasing by the day. I don't blame her anyway because I'm her only child. I thought of relocating to another town, pretend to be an average everyday guy but my work is geographically constrained. Has anyone ever been in this situation? What options do I have? I really need to settle down with not just a woman, but the wife. Unfortunately, such people seem to have disappeared from the face of the earth. I need some mature and reasonable advice please. Thank you.
ok
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by cozy7(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Faking being broke or chased by d police may not be good enough.....that's nollywood scheme.
I suggest u take up a wayward life, act irresponsible, yet talk seriously n reasonably to them, DON'T GIVE A DIME, INSTEAD COLLECT FROM THEM, PROMISE TO PAY, BUT DON'T.

IMPLICATIONS.....
Materialistic ladies will run away, but d serious one will try to change u. In all u do, avoid having s*x with any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by yilly(f): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Do not give up but still wait for dat one. Wen u find dat one, dont lavish too much on her. Dont show how much u hv. Women dis days jst wnt money bt 10% will luv u for u & nt wat u are. Wen u are searching dont jst pick anyhow out of desparation, choose & look vry hard. Remove the physical thngs she possess & look her from the inside. Goodluck...
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by marieolae(f): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
please that person is pretending to be me..
@ dechandel..take note smiley
ammyluv2002:
Wow! shocked shocked

Nne, biko take am easy
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by jaybee3(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
What's your worth?
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
marieolae:
please that person is pretending to be me..
@ decandel..take note smiley
grin grin grin

Your case don enter sango shrine. grin
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by tenderlyme(f): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op take ur time 2really knw wat dis ladies flocking around u really wnt some jst found d goose dat lays d golden eggs&when dat stops dey move on do becareful believe me a failed relationshp is betta dan a broken,loveless marriage
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by pretydiva(f): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eya..jst pray n trust in God dat d gal meant 4 u wil locate u. U jst ve 2 luk deeper n try not 2 flaunt ur wealth
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Forget about love niqqa.

Just get a baby mama and save yourself a lot of hassle.
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by faith551(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
I feel ur plight Bro,just don't let ur mum's pressure push you into making the wrong choice, just relax, take ur time and be yourself. I bet one day you will come across one that doesn't give a thing about your money but you. You could start by searching, there are a lot of platforms and avenue to do that, the good ones don't show off that easily you know
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by cutieberie1(f): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
just explain 2 ur mum u are waiting 4 d genuine person and it wud hv bn a lot easier if u had some1 all along b4 u had moni to know if d persn rili lovf u..
i advice u move to anoda town n act nt a too broke guy..fit2rule i cn advise u too on d perfect town to go to
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Fit2Rule:
i go advise make u meet ur pastor make he arrange good wife for u.hopefully if ur pastor na the type wey dey get vision den e no go be a problem for him to get u a good wife cheesy
Re: The Dilemma Of A Rich Bachelor by VaselineCrew: 3:17am On Apr 26, 2015
dechandel:
Shikena!!

See dis on mouth lie go broke, e easy to make money back

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Love With A Deltan, Please Advice!!! / My Lesbian Secret / I be Virgin,she be Virgin... I Don Tire, Any Suggestions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.