Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker (979 Views)

Revenue Generation: FG May Revise Restriction On 41 Items / Help! Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email. Thank You Very Much. / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker by S6390380: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dear Mrs Goardan,
I am NiS Cole and now try to ask your permission for an override of the course Finance management 150.
Last semester, I only got a C- in Finance management which is a mandatory and major related course. Therefore, it is really necessary for me to get a decent grade for a better career future. When I received this bad mark, I found this section is already closed. However, I really need to take this course in the spring because I am already in the old system of Commerce finance, the course will be cancelled next semester, it is supposed to be the last chance I can take this course. I already go to the registering center NM111 and get the permission to registering this course again. Therefore, I will be very thankful if you can give me the override permission.
Looking forward to your reply (I don’t know do I need to add anything in the ending?If so help me to add in)
Sincerely
Nis cole
Re: Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker by Ikwokrikwo: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
S6390380:
Dear Mrs Goardan,
I am NiS Cole and I am writing to request for your permission for an override of the course Finance management 150.
Last semester, I only got a C- in Finance management which is a mandatory and major related course, however, it is really necessary for me to get a decent grade for a better career in future. When I received this poor grade, I discovered this session is already closed. However, I really need to take this course in the spring because I am already in the old system of Commerce finance, the course will be cancelled next semester, it is supposed to be the last opportunity for me to take this course. I have already gone to the registration center NM111 and got the permission to register this course again.
I will be very thankful if you can give me the override permission.
Looking forward to your reply
Sincerely,
Nis cole
Take not of the highlighted parts, I made corrections there.

1 Like

Re: Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker by ki02020(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Who type them on nairaland if u don't speak english
Re: Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker by Ikwokrikwo: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
ki02020:
He doesn't speak or write properly i.e he is not a native English speaker. He might be from a french speaking country studying in an English country.
Lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy, please help the guy.

1 Like

Re: Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker by ki02020(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker by Firmjudge(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

Take not of the highlighted parts, I made corrections there.

made little correction to your work.
Note the asterisks.

Dear Mrs Goardan,

My name is* Nis Cole and i am writing to request for your permission for an override of the course Finance management 150.

Last semester, I only got a C- in Finance
management which is a mandatory and major
related course. however, it is really necessary for me to get a decent grade for a better career in future.

When I received this poor grade, I discovered this session is already closed.* However, I really need to take this
course in the spring because I am already in
the old system of Commerce finance, the course will be cancelled next semester and* this is
the last opportunity for me to retake* this course. I have already gone to the registration center NM111 to* obtain* the
permission to register this course again. I will be very thankful if you can grant* me the override permission.

Sincerely,

Nis cole T

3 Likes

Re: Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker by S6390380: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
ki02020:
Well that need you to guess
Re: Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker by S6390380: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Firmjudge:

made little correction to your work.

Dear Mrs Goardan,

I am Nis Cole and i am writing to request for your permission for an override of the course Finance management 150.

Last semester, I only got a C- in Finance
management which is a mandatory and major
related course. however, it is really necessary for me to get a decent grade for a better career in future.

When I received this poor grade, I discovered this session is already closed.* However, I really need to take this
course in the spring because I am already in
the old system of Commerce finance, the course will be cancelled next semester and* this is
the last opportunity for me to retake* this course. I have already gone to the registration center NM111 to* obtain* the
permission to register this course again. I will be very thankful if you can grant* me the override permission.

Sincerely,

Nis cole T
Thanks dude.
Re: Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker by Firmjudge(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
S6390380:

Well that need you to guess

Hello i made further proofreading to your work.

Goodluck.
Re: Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker by S6390380: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Firmjudge:

Hello i made further proofreading to your work.

Goodluck.
You are very nice, hope the dean is as nice as you
Re: Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker by Firmjudge(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
S6390380:

You are very nice, hope the dean is as nice as you

hahahaha, dont worry your letter will scale through, i love writing letters.
Thanks .

(1) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: What Has Saraki Got To Offer?, By Lawrence Attah / Nigeria Governors’ Forum Crisis Ends; Zamfara Governor, Abdulaziz Yari, Emerges / Petitioning The Nigerian National Assembly To #openNASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.