Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan (735 Views)

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan and the
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari
met Friday at the Presidential Villa.
President Jonathan who spoke with state
House correspondents after the meeting said
the duo have agreed to pick a date when he
will take the President-elect on a tour of the
Villa.

“We will fix a date when the president will
come and I will show him round the state
house but today is not for that. Today is to
continue with our conversation.
So we don’t need to worry the President, we
don’t need to worry the President

Asked how fruitful the meeting was, President
Jonathan said: “You can see that we are
smiling, it was a fruitful one. We are
discussing for the interest of the country” he
said.

Details shortly.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/transition-jonathan-buhari-meet/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by stlaibrowne(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
This could make front page. Then this will be my FFTC figure the rest out
Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Is it necessary?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Buhari can find his way around Aso Rock by himself

You just take a tour of Otuoke, Bayelsa and the entire Niger Delta

After yrs as President and see how you have "improved" the lots of Niger Delta who you rode on their back and agitations to presidency.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by xpac01(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Urrm, the way uncle Jonathan is playing the nice guy in this matter, am beginning to check up sleeves.
Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by Basildvalour(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yes, he needs to be shown around
Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by satelliteDISH(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

After yrs as President and see how you have "improved" the lots of Niger Delta who you rode on their back and agitations to presidency.
Yea. u r right. their is no need cos aso rock has a tour guide that take pple on excortion to aso rock around. it is not necessary DR. GEJ
Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by seankafor(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

can u just be matured for once in ur life? Whats wrong if they take a tour................... Well i forgot that ur opinion ends right here right now
Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bye bye GEJ ..... you try

GMB is now on point

Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by laidian(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tour? Somebody isnt thinking straight! Dr dey hawk softlanding...
Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by Nonybb: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jona Nna dalu oo, you have shamed the Northern Oligarchs. They thought you belong to the Born-To-Rule school of thought and they were waiting to give you the gbagbo treatment but you shamed all of them
Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by Rilwayne001: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Gbam cheesy grin
Re: I’ll Take Buhari On A Tour Of Aso Villa – Jonathan by Rilwayne001: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
After 6years of cluelessness

After 6years of mismanaging resources.

Werey, He's not talking about how he's going to refund those mo ey he looted.

He's not talking about how he will surrender himself to kirikiri.

He's talking about tour?? dayummmn this man is homo clueless clueless ... Smdh

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Corruption Scandals Nigeria’s National Assembly Hasn’t Resolved / A Nairalander's Opinion On Buhari/ait Face-off / All You Need To Know About Patience Jonathan, Nigerian First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.