Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

2015 Polls: I Take Responsibility For PDP Failure—mu’azu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Polls: I Take Responsibility For PDP Failure—mu’azu (511 Views)

Why We Take Responsibility Of Nigeria's Poor Economic Situation - APC / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Polls: I Take Responsibility For PDP Failure—mu’azu by aproko247: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Adamu Mu’azu, has vowed that the All Progressives Congress, APC, would be given a run for its money as it eventually takes control of government at the centre from May 29, 2015.

Mu’azu made this known on Thursday night while answering questions from newsmen in Umuahia, Abia State, after he visited the state governor, Theodore Orji.

The PDP National Chairman said the APC will soon see his other side, dismissing beliefs that he is just a toothless lion.

He said the opposition party, which will soon become the ruling party, will realise that he is an attack dog.

“By the special grace of God, we will give them a run for their money; that I can assure you under my leadership despite that I am accused of not being an attack dog. They will understand it later. I will wait until such a time when God gives me the opportunity; then they will know whether or not I am an attack dog,” Mu’azu declared.

The party boss said the PDP is getting itself prepared to form a strong opposition against the APC in the next four years, adding that a committee has been put in place to study the individual and collective mistakes of members and the party respectively.

Mu’azu said the recommendations of the committee would then be passed for implementation to ensure the PDP’s success in the subsequent polls.

He further said, “I have taken full and total responsibility for whatever has happened to the party now.”

http://www.aproko247.com/2015/04/24/2015-polls-i-take-responsibility-for-pdp-failure-muazu/
Re: 2015 Polls: I Take Responsibility For PDP Failure—mu’azu by kolomax(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Soro niyan Na me you go blame before
Re: 2015 Polls: I Take Responsibility For PDP Failure—mu’azu by ibkgab001: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Why not Blame Musa Yaradua
Re: 2015 Polls: I Take Responsibility For PDP Failure—mu’azu by Abduljohn(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hope d committee ll nt set anoda committee to get a clearer view because b4 dey knw it while setting n implementing, another election go come n dey ll still blame themselves.
The game changer himself has change PDP fortune
Re: 2015 Polls: I Take Responsibility For PDP Failure—mu’azu by VickJames(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
You have nothing to say Mr. You don't the pedigree to cause a stir in today's politics. You were given the opportunity to show yourself but you failed like a pack of cards.

I really feel sorry for the out-going president, he spent his money and time mingling with retards and people who lack charisma.

He surely has a bad taste of personalities.

(1) (Reply)

Generator Ignites Fire,kills 16yr-0ld Boy Sitting For WASSCE / Missing $20billion: Our Audit Report On NNPC Is Not Reliable -PWC / Are There No More Wild Animals In Nigeria-re Trekking Madness!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.