Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves (8343 Views)

UNIBEN Female Students & Their Luggage Outside Waiting For Hostel Allocation / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by tpiadotcom: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Afi quality gist na.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by tolugar: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gbraphael:
Whats so hard in going to the police. This won't change anything,

Girl: I want to report a sexual harassment.

Police: by who

Girl: my lecturer

Police: what happened

Girl: I failed my exams

Police: go on

Girl: then I met with him in his office and he said I'll come en see him in a hotel and at the hotel room he wants a hot sex and I said no and he had sex with me after all.

Police: ok go on

Girl: after the sex he said he ll give me a C.

Police: why do you want me to arrest him. You expected an A?

One statement for the girl.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
afanide:

Something tells me u're d Lecturer........
Otulu!! Animal
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by afanide: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mrokaykay:

Otulu!! Animal

Useme nkpo! Ebot.......

Displaying your Foolishness on social Media........
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by golddeejay(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Please do not go any length o.

Posting nudie pictures is simply voyeurism and p.orn, nothing more.

We do not need to see that and besides, its been done before.

I'm sure the school has established channels for resolving conflicts, if you are indeed being victimized as you claim, use such channels instead of going jungle with nudie scripts and p.orn.

Nairaland is not the proper or established channel.
sometimes desperate times require desperate measures. Been blackmailed for anyth not to talk of sex is not funny. The channels u mentioned would have make sense in a very sane society. But I know of school that will 'turn it on ur head' after reporting that lecturer. It is more like protecting one of their own.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by ruffp: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2015
@OP, pls post the pix let me help u circulate it well. People dont understand the depth of harassment in our various campuses. A failure of our institutions have ultimately resulted in the inability of the victims to receive justice. Pls shame him wella.......let the case get to the sch authorities via public channels that way it wouldnt be swept under the carpet!

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2015
kwalitygist:
we refuse to gratify your sexual urge. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our loves because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. We did not grow up to lay in Ur bed. Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and we refuse to give in to Ur demonic demand.

It is very easy to frustrate such an idiotic man.

Puncture all his car tyres. When he buys new ones, puncture all of them again. Smh.. Smash his side mirrors self. Person no fit frustrate me o.

He will get the message sharply.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2015
baby124:
There should be a law passed to criminalize forcing students into sexual acts and an assurance the lecturer or professor loses that job. Imagine i work and send my child to school, only for you to attempt to use your expired, dead and diseased thing to destroy their lives. On top my money. In fact that lecturer may go missing. What rubbish. Na wa o. Some parents are trying. mtscheew

Many parents are really trying..
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by clemzo101(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2015
So shit like dis still happens? Well I hope his friends, wife and kids, family members and even his church pastor or mosque imam get to see this. Why not try and write an anonymous petition to the vC. That's why university of ilorin is far ahead of other skools. Every student have direct access to the vC, u can mail him or even call him.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Akposy(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2015
Anigboro taught me Carbohydrate........i don't know if he harasses female student oooo....d man hardly smile in class

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts We Really Need To Know About Slavery. / Top Funny Photos That Will Surely Make Your Day / Waec 2015/2016 Economic Answer Objective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.