Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police (1637 Views)

PMB Didn't Sack Former Sec To Govt Of The Federation Babachir Lawal. See Who Did / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police by Maryannlive(f): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Well well well, this the point where I officially say I like Gen. Buhari. It all started when Former IGP and other para military heads went to pay a courtesy visit to Gen Buhari. From inside source Former IGP was the first to step in to greet Gen Buhari.

As he greeted him he added saying that he now pledges full alliance to Gen Buhari and that what ever Buhari wants he's ready to do his bidding.

This where the drama then started... Gen. Buhari picked up his phone there and then in front of him and called his favorite pal Pres. Good luck Jonathan and told him exactly what the former IGP told him and added that he is even in front of him.

After these happen according to my source, the other para military heads that came with him fled, infact some forgot their phones. Then after Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Did the needful, sack the traitor...

Ghen Ghen Sai Buhari, One down if you have corrupt ish he's coming for you...
http://www.maryannlive.com/2015/04/insider-true-reason-pres-jonathan-sack.html

1 Like

Re: INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police by Inkman(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
i could believe this you know
honesty flows in his blood
Re: INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police by domopps(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Op! But from ur story that's not up 2 why A president should just fire An IGP like that! Except there some Political Undertone that's not clear 2 ur source.

Main reason 4 d act coming so soon! Pls watch out!

Cheeeeers
Re: INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police by nanauju(f): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sounds all made up

1 Like

Re: INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police by jascon1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
IGive us inside scope of the money u have stolen and we'll be glad to listen. This is injury time. No time at all
Re: INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police by Rockyheight: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good a enough reason to change the traitor, he doesn't seem to know the true definition of loyalty. Assuming Op your source is accurate.
Re: INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police by otipoju(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
The story is plausible. If only these guys know what is in store for them. ...many many heads are going to roll.

Reminds me of my Pastor... If you go gossip give am, him go ask you if you fit talk everything for the presence of the person wey you dey talk about.

With time people no dey go gossip give am again.

2 Likes

Re: INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police by baybeeboi: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Maryannlive:

http://www.maryannlive.com/2015/04/insider-true-reason-pres-jonathan-sack.html
there are better ways to advertise your site instead of creating silly threads nd ridiculing it.
Article needs total work on,that's if your story has any atom of fact.
Re: INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police by jahbiz: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2015
according to my source, the other para military heads that came with him fled, infact some forgot their phones. Op u can lie men!!!
Re: INSIDER!!! True Reason Pres. Jonathan Sack Former Inspector General Of Police by Maryannlive(f): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
I didn't make dis up, its true.. If u schooled in a military school u will Knw how militaries behave, if you are following trends you will Knw Jonathan is angry at traitors... If your close enuf u will also hear the gist...u can eida take it or leave it... Caio

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Biafra Heroes Day / 28 APC Senators Walk Out Of Saraki’s First Senate Session / The Vindication Of Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.