Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). (19567 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by mirexxx(f): 12:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
angry grin. your first crush on nl tongue cheesy
lol this girl ehn!

1 Like

Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Now u wanna break my heart angry
Chiam55:

L

I

A

R

angry

angry

angry

angry
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by faith551(m): 1:01am On Apr 25, 2015
vinohh:
why the hell, would i ever crush on a chicks pix in the first place

That's why it's called crush, get to know the person better then u might start talking about love.
Chai Nepa Don take light, make I go on gen come tell una who I dey crush
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Love portion

I'd prefer poison, for that nneka undecided
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

I can help you with otapiapia grin grin, very fast
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by petkoffDrake(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2015
No one chose me cry
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:
Mine is _blackett, but he is into that village girl n.neka123 undecided

Well you will never get him grin tongue
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 25, 2015
mirexxx:
lol this girl ehn!
cheesy
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by petkoffDrake(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

pls don't harm Nneka123.
.at least not on my Estate (thread)
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
I can help you with otapiapia grin grin, very fast

I prefer cyanide. It works faster.
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by petkoffDrake(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

pls don't harm Nneka123.
.at least not within my Estate (thread)
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Well you will never get him grin tongue

Mtcheeew!
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by petkoffDrake(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2015
grin this children self!.
practising e- xenophobia
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

I prefer cyanide. It works faster.
ok,We need to involve on more person...I wan kill Kinglekan and Agapecharis too...these three people wanna kill me on nairaland
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Mtcheeew!
You right now to blackett

Me at the corner [img]http://media./media/g6eUxOCordrfG/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
cheesy
missclasssy and I gat plan for u
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by kinglekan: 1:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
ok,We need to involve on more person...I wan kill Kinglekan and Agapecharis too...these three people wanna kill me on nairaland

I weee soon kill u seff. grin

I don buy ur coffin down. Make I find pipu wey go dig ur burial ground.

grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
missclasssy and I gat plan for u
you both should go fucck yourself angry

she's a perfect match, and also she needs to get laid, before she lose it. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by kinglekan: 1:22am On Apr 25, 2015
komzyb:
hmmm

U neva sleep?
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:

she's a perfect match, and also she needs to get laid, before she lose it. undecided
She have no Picture, i cant even Picture myself fvcking...

I see Nneka123, she is sexy and hot tongue
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
She have no Picture, i cant even Picture myself fvcking...

I see N.neka123, she is sexy and hot tongue
I'm someone's Trap queen cool tongue, Trust me, she's very beautiful. I have seen her picture before, but she looks like goat, A very beautiful goat.
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:

Nneka123 I hate you from the bottom of my heart. I am not kidding.

#truth undecided
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

N.neka123 I hate you from the bottom of my heart. I am not kidding.

#truth undecided
The feeling is Mutual. undecided tongue

You can now FLY off, or SWERVE. Choose the position best for you.
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm someone's Trap queen cool tongue, Trust me, she's very beautiful. I have seen her picture before, but she looks like goat, A very beautiful goat.
No ... You have perfect body,u thought i was drunk when i nominated you for hot and Sexy.. cheesy, u gat it normal

Btw have u read my last Update
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 25, 2015
dont have. but its coming. i can feel it
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
No ... You have perfect body,u thought i was drunk when i nominated you for hot and Sexy.. cheesy, u gat it normal

Btw have u read my last Update
lol, i did read it. Too much yanshing already undecided lipsrsealed, Write more things about it, Put more characters, and

make it more interesting and intriguing to read.
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Missy and nneka lmao grin

You girls are killing me grin

See what a man can cause undecided
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
lol, i did read it. Too much yanshing already undecided lipsrsealed, Write more things about it, Put more characters, and

make it more interesting and intriguing to read.
I still get like two pages of yanshing in my book...I won end am quick self
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
The feeling is Mutual. undecided tongue

You can now FLY off, or SWERVE. Choose the position best for you.

This is all I want to do to you right now _bitch

Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

This is all I want to do to you right now _bitch

You make me laugh grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123 and missclasssy fighting on top Man since 2000BC
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
You make me laugh grin

You irritate me 100%

Seriously! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Need A Sugar Mummy That Resides In Lagos / Lady Looking For Some Friends Within Lekki And Ajah Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.