Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

What Are The Peculiar Issues With Ford Escape Suvs - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Are The Peculiar Issues With Ford Escape Suvs (1783 Views)

The New 2018 Volvo XC60 Is One Of The Safest Suvs Ever Made / 2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints / InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Peculiar Issues With Ford Escape Suvs by kichos: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ford escape 2004 suvs are relatively cheaper compare to honda crv suvs,does it mean they av a peculiar problem?cos i am thinking of getting one.
Re: What Are The Peculiar Issues With Ford Escape Suvs by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Most people are scared of american vehicles. The crv has beter fuel economy and better re-sale value.
Re: What Are The Peculiar Issues With Ford Escape Suvs by kichos: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
okay,thanks for d info.may be d crv parts are also accessible and cheaper
Re: What Are The Peculiar Issues With Ford Escape Suvs by chuka5000(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
That ride gat an atm machine in it. It'll milk u dry.

Run
Nigghu
run
Re: What Are The Peculiar Issues With Ford Escape Suvs by 100ksalescom(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
chuka5000:
That ride gat an atm machine in it. It'll milk u dry.

Run
Nigghu
run

LWKMD grin
Re: What Are The Peculiar Issues With Ford Escape Suvs by lonelydora: 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Escape? I love that ride car. Will I buy it? No for now until God bless my hustle in 100 folds.
Re: What Are The Peculiar Issues With Ford Escape Suvs by Denn(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Main problem I have noticed has been multiple misfiring.

Bad OEM plugs will ultimately spoil the PCU.

There was a TSB on this issue but it fraudulently came years after despite wide-spread complaints.

One funny general complaint was that the vehicle usually misfires after a rainfall .
Re: What Are The Peculiar Issues With Ford Escape Suvs by kichos: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thnks for d advised,av to change my mind to may be PONTIAC VIBE.

(1) (Reply)

Few Things To Do When Your Car Overheat In Traffic / The Best Way To Raise My Camry 2001 / Learn About Uber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.