Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet (1028 Views)

FJSC Recommends Justice Onnoghen For Appointment As CJN / Sex For Appointment Scandal Rocks Presidency - Naij.com / Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 25, 2015
The Anambra State Governor, Willy Obiano, has on Friday pleaded with the President-elect, Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (retd), to remember Ndigbo when forming his cabinet.

He made this plea when he visited the president-elect in his private resident in Abuja for a close-door meeting. He said the forthcoming Buhari’s administration would require the support of all Nigerians irrespective of their party affiliations to success. Read full story>>>http://www.naijaonlinegists.com/2015/04/obiano-plead-for-appointment-of-ndigbo.html

Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by handsometokunbo: 3:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Nonsense!!!

A guy who could not construct a simple sentence in English...........

How on earth did he manage to attain that position in banking industry? Remain a mystery to me till date

Buhari speaks better English than this guy
Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by jeffizy(m): 4:16am On Apr 25, 2015
The Anambra State Governor, Willy Obiano, has on Friday pleaded with the President-elect, Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (retd), to remember Ndigbo when forming his cabinet.

Please I really don't understand this.
Why are the Igbos painting themselves as undeserving in Buhari's soon to be government?
It is normal in politics to have favorite candidates. I don't believe Buhari is a vindictive man.
Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by Burger01(m): 4:28am On Apr 25, 2015
jeffizy:

Why are the Igbos painting themselves as undeserving in Buhari's soon to be government?
It is normal in politics to have favorite candidates. I don't believe Buhari is a vindictive man.
Bruhs, by their works you shall know them. Prickled conscience won't let Ndigbos rest. As you lay your bed so you lie on it well balanced.smiley
Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by jeffizy(m): 4:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Burger01:

Bruhs, by their works you shall know them. Prickled conscience won't let Ndigbos rest. As you lay your bed so you lie on it well balanced.smiley
Reasonable . kiss

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 25, 2015
handsometokunbo:
Nonsense!!!

How on earth did he manage to attain that position in banking industry? Remain a mystery to me till date

Mr. Oxford, you that knows all vocabs in the dictionary and can construct more striking English than everybody, what have you achieved in your life?
I hate it when people talk bad about another person just because you feel you can talk.
Are richer than Obiano? How much have your high sounding vocabs fetched you in life?

Please, take your time and don't insult my governor!
Educated broke tramp!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 25, 2015
jeffizy:

It is normal in politics to have a favorite candidate but we all know how Buhari dealt with the Igbos in the past.
For Obiano to plead with him for appointments of Ndigbo, I believe he's just being concerned.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by sammieguze(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Burger01:

Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by sammieguze(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Burger01:

Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by handsometokunbo: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:

Mr. Oxford, you that knows all vocabs in the dictionary and can construct more striking English than everybody, what have you achieved in your life?
I hate it when people talk bad about another person just because you feel you can talk.
Are richer than Obiano? How much have your high sounding vocabs fetched you in life?

Please, take your time and don't insult my governor!
Educated broke tramp!

Hi, I will respect you by being modest in my response to your assumption-broke ass (I have a phobia for poverty)

I may not be as rich as Obiano but I can comfortably walk to car dealers' show rooms, pick and pay for a car worth #12m without a blink..........

I won't say more than what I have just said......

However, permit me to make this clear to you that there are millionaires and billionaires here on Nairaland who come here so as to write and read opinions on different topics of life; the kind of people you are dreaming or dreamed to become in life.
Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by Jennynkk(f): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2015
I think you are being a nuisance here. Obiano is among the few most educated and enlightened governors in Nigeria. He is not only sound grammatically but he equally has a smooth American accent.

handsometokunbo:
Nonsense!!!

Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by handsometokunbo: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Jennynkk:
I think you are being a nuisance here. Obiano is among the few most educated and enlightened governors in Nigeria. He is not only sound grammatically but he equally has a smooth American accent.

Please, go and watch Anambra gubernatorial debate you dimwit
Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
handsometokunbo:

Hi, I will respect you by being modest in my response to your assumption-broke ass (I have a phobia for poverty)

I may not be as rich as Obiano but I can comfortably walk to car dealers' show rooms, pick and pay for a car worth #12m without a blink..........

I won't say more than what I have just said......

However, permit me to make this clear to you that there are millionaires and billionaires here on Nairaland who come here so as to write and read opinions on different topics of life; the kind of people you are dreaming or dreamed to become in life.
Peace!
Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by Etruth: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:

[s]It is normal in politics to have a favorite candidate but we all know how Buhari dealt with the Igbos in the past.
For Obiano to plead with him for appointments of Ndigbo, I believe he's just being concerned[/s].
How did Buhari deal with Igbos in the past?
Re: Obiano Plead For Appointment Of Ndigbo In Buhari's Cabinet by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Etruth:
How did Buhari deal with Igbos in the past?
That's an assignment for you.
To be submited tomorrow morning>

(1) (Reply)

What You Never Knew About The Chukwumerije's / Buhari And Obj Govt Worse Than Gej / PDP Commends Police Interception Of Rivers State Govt House Loot By Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.