Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee (27472 Views)

Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Omotolu:
...a laptop is $250,so you want it for #250. Just reserve #300 in a cool place till then.
I love this guy's dream! Hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2015
PassingShot:

You do not sacrifice experience for youthfulness.

There will definitely be a few youthful faces in GMB's administration but I don't expect many to make it especially having seen how the so-called youths have disappointed in the past.
At the bolded, SPOT ON!!! Twale to you sir!

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by lekandauda1234: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2015
vacanci:

At the time you made this comment, I looked at all comments above you but could not find anywhere someone complained about Tinubu. Why this heated comment to spur people
His comment is in reference to the mention of Tinubu in the story posted by op

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by braine(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Hausa man chair, vice chair n sec...
Hmmm, no na
And so what?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by stronger: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2015
jaybee3:
There you go

I'm challenging barcanista to open yet another thread to critique the real TRANSITION committee members not the yeye inauguration committe that was set up to organise a mere may 29th event party

Are you answering that thing?

People were selected to print invites, buy serviette and drinks and he was having spasms on their integrity.

Any one that knows that clown should please look after him. The days and years ahead will be tough. I hope he doesn't hurt himself grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by PassingShot(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
At the bolded, SPOT ON!!! Twale to you sir!

Twale!
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by CyerSeries: 8:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Nigerians eehhh grin grin...Why not wait for this people to start work before you start praising them..Nawa oo..We are very good at praising our leaders even when they are yet to start work..If you want our leaders to work, attack and castigate them before they start so that this will,they will try to shame their doubters thus working hard to achieve something...But when you starting praising them before working, their head will just swell up and that's the end.. sad
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Scatterboss(m): 8:38am On Apr 25, 2015
stronger:

Are you answering that thing?

People were selected to print invites, buy serviette and drinks and he was having spasms on their integrity.

Any one that knows that clown should please look after him. The days years ahead will be tough. I hope he doesn't hurt himself grin grin

Lmaooo. This is funny.

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by realborn(m): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2015
PassingShot:

You do not sacrifice experience for youthfulness.

There will definitely be a few youthful faces in GMB's administration but I don't expect many to make it especially having seen how the so-called youths have disappointed in the past.

I absolutely concur that requisite experience is required. I suggested 1 out of 3 nominees, except for the southwest which has 4 as mentioned in the article. 33% involvement of leading youths in the decision making process is within acceptable limits and should create the much needed balance in the demographics.

For a fast tracked route to global excellence, the youths are needed and very needed....

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by PassingShot(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2015
realborn:

I absolutely concur that requisite experience is required. I suggested 1 out of 3 nominees, except for the southwest which has 4 as mentioned in the article. 33% involvement of leading youths in the decision making process is within acceptable limits and should create the much needed balance in the demographics.

For a fast tracked route to global excellence, the youths are needed and very needed....

Sure.

There will be about 40 ministers and I expect between 10 and 15 to fall within the age range of 35 to 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by handsometokunbo: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2015
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is one of the best leaders of our time in South West and Nigeria as whole excluding backward states

Just take a look at the pedigrees of chosen candidates for South West

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by stronger: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
I think I have to comment on the buhari transition committee now that we have confirmed names of members.

I am glad, the committee is made of technocrat and politicians of strong will such as amechi.

Now things NLanders should note

1. Ignore the taniods, getites and strolls that open different threads to ridicule amechi every day on this forum. They are pained amechi in reality is the most powerful politician from the south south right now. Their lamentations will not ulter the truth.

2. On the protection seeker, I blame nairalanders for the stupidity the guy continues to display on this forum. People like that should be ignored completely. I don't open his threads neither do I comment on them. Understand the sadness of pdp and it's band of theiving supporters, they have not accepted the reality, they are the new opposition in town. A task they have begin to fail at....

3 thirdly, Buhari and Tinubu is one, hate or love Tinubu he has shown with adequate evidence he alone is smarter than all of pdp combined, in terms of brain power and strategy. No amount of hate campaign will sway the new Tinubu boys in town, including yours faithfully

God bless Nigeria

GBAMMMMMMMM!!!

You are blessed my friend! smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by MyMouth(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Otenestbestyaho post=33085231][/quote]
But u are not allergic to spewing bull s.hit abi? Bush meat like u!
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Jobneeded12: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2015
handsometokunbo:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is one of the best leaders of our time in South West and Nigeria as whole excluding backward states

Just take a look at the pedigrees of chosen candidates for South West

THISDAY is an Igbo paper and is embittered at the rise of the SW there aim was to bring SW down but Yimu Tinubu has pushed SW forward economically and politically making it the richest region with at least N2.3trn

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
Let's see what they've got to offer...
hahahah my guy don humble...lwkmd...Buhari will clear ur doubt..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by ddippset(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2015
kokoA:
that one is to organize the inauguration ceremony and other transition programmes before may 29th.. It's more like a local organising committee (LOC) for a big event.
OK thanks
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by realborn(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
That's Adebola Williams, the 29 years old owner of StateCraft, a Lagos-based communications company, which orchestrated Buhari's social media drive. I read he's going to be GMB's SS on Social media.

Cool....

Runs a viable outfit at 29. I envy him. I had such lofty dreams too, but 29 came and passed with no shot (lol) quite rapidly. Years after, the dream is still on.

Running off to my library. Strategy time! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Ehen, I was watching Reverend Father Ejike MBAKA's interview on AIT last night (11-12). He is so knowledgeable! I hardly watch interviews but this one got me captivated. He said after May 29th, we should get ready for shocking revelations! Choi!

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Bawss1(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2015
I'm curious, is the work of the transitional committee a selfless one, will the members get paid or will they get some kind of allowance? If they will, how much will they be paid and from where does the money come from?

cc: Obiagelli, Barcanista, PassingShot
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by san316(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2015
Barcanista
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Ehen, I was watching Reverend Father Ejike MBAKA's interview on AIT last night (11-12). He is so knowledgeable! I hardly watch interviews but this one got me captivated. He said after May 29th, we should get ready for shocking revelations! Choi!
Alright..we are waiting..
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2015
oseni9ja:
hahahah my guy don humble...lwkmd...Buhari will clear ur doubt..
No ma'am he has yet to clear my doubt because it will need a long 4 years for my doubt over his administration to be cleared. Meanwhile, we shall watch their transition and follow-up with the government policies. It's a long 4 years...."I hope he succeed though"
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by PassingShot(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Bawss1:
I'm curious, is the work of the transitional committee a selfless one, will the members get paid or will they get some kind of allowance? If they will, how much will they be paid and from where does the money come from?

cc: Obiagelli, Barcanista, PassingShot

I would think it is a selfless service given the fact that many of them (if not all) will eventually hold political positions in GMB's administration.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
No ma'am he has yet to clear my doubt because it will need a long 4 years for my doubt over his administration to be cleared. Meanwhile, we shall watch their transition and follow-up with the government policies. It's a long 4 years...."I HOPE HE SUCCEED THOUGH"
yeah..thanks for that..
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by CSTR2: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2015
I could shred each and every name on that list but that would be unnecessary.
There is nothing you can do to help slaves who love their chains.
Thank goodness, i will soon be out of there.
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2015
Barcanista see your life?

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by bigtt76(f): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2015
That Ahmed Joda man ....he's been there since God knows when ...no dirt though and I give it to him steering Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC) to great heights as Chairman then (before this new Juwah thief there), but he should leave the scene for the younger ones to help Buhari rest small naaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Caseless: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
asala1:
Barcanista is on the other thread having Orgasm. Lamentation of a pathetic loser!
you guys should stop paying attention to that guy; he's struggling to remain relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by pontif: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Sai Baba great transition committee.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by chukel(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2015
when u see a leader, u know. when a leader acts, u appreciate it. the list is made up of seasoned nigerians. he is starting off on the right foot. always happy when tanoids are put to shame. the disgrace called barcanista can open another miserable thread. well done president GMB.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Distributes Transistor Radio In Kaduna - Photos / Governor Yahaya Bello At Tinubu's Home (Video) / Osinbajo Appoints Three New FAAN Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.