Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman (1730 Views)

2015 Election: How Chidoka, Adoke, Dudafa Convinced Jonathan to Concede Victory / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by tope777(m): 6:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by GboyegaD(m): 6:40am On Apr 25, 2015
This is serious. Some things need not be said as others too might have told him the same thing.

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by YoursGEJ(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2015
This one's career is over. Supposed preacher answering questions like a politician because parade don change and he has to get his daily bread.

The time wey dem go spend on Nigerians case on judgement day go plenty

6 Likes

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by ki02020(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2015
So it is no more prophecy of victory it now an indirect prophecy of defeat.....you asked him to concede before nko...m.please don't make me believe you are looking for cheap glory what then should abubakar say ** I personally beg him to concede defeat**

2 Likes

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Alphaoscar: 6:46am On Apr 25, 2015
This man should just shut it and let's here word Jare.

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Eyepencil: 6:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Taarh! Go sit down for one corner. You call who? Make i no change am for you o. angry

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by temitemi1(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ahmed0336(m): 6:55am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
grin You no dey tire?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Caseless: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2015
The same man that prophesied that buhari may win but will not rule(makikng reference to june 12)? The same that never took buhari's supporters into consideration, and displayed his flagrant 'crudity' by telling us that apc may mourn buhari before the election?
Is he the one serving us with this anhedral fatuity?
We need to close down his church.
He never experedit!

2 Likes

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Caseless: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
the day you were born, your parent celebrated thinking they had a child. They didn't know you are a robot.

3 Likes

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by baybeeboi: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Ok,Apostle Johnson Suleiman.....you are now a Hero.
Hope you are satisfied

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by AceOfDiamonds(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2015
We also did same undecided Nothing special

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by noordean(m): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Ahmed0336:
grin You no dey tire?
Robot dey tire?? He is a programmed machine

2 Likes

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Justbright(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
may thunder fire u sule....evil apostle.....its a clear indication DAT all of u fake MOG DAT "predicted" doom for Nigeria are not from God cos God is not a God of confusion... I pity d gullible once DAT are still looking unto u as servant of God

3 Likes

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by papaejima1: 7:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Oh yeah?

After the catastrophic failure of your earlier "prophecies"?

Abeg carry your pussycat put under your chair joor make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Chanchit: 7:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Ogbeni! U be fake prophet jor, instead of make u dey decieve only. Ur church members,you come add GEJ join. Now the poor man is heading to Otueke. All this fake prophets should even be jailed, including guru maraji and those witches and wizards+all the pastors, all of them in same room.

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by kasheemawo(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Prophet of doom, Bleep Ɣo̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ Bleep your mumu followers. Ɣo̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ didn't tell us this when Ɣo̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ said PDP would win.

2 Likes

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2015
This government of Jonathan sef

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Tvegas(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Na everybody dey call jonathan to concede, mesef I called him with my Nokia 3310 to concede. Shikena. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2015
This is one of the people that pushed jonathan to his fall.I just hope buhari can bring policies that will make life difficult for many of these con artiste pastors....
Gone are the days when we are in orthodox church in which they will give an account, every single sunday service what came in in cash/cheques, what they spent and the balances. I am talking about Anglican churches and the likes, then, which brought much about accountability. (I dont know may be it is still done till date).
But today these modern day churches dare to do that. That is what is still making them to think and talk with pride, and looks more like God in their own senses and telling lies , up and down to we members.. God used to call men to his kingdom to serve him before, but now a days ,these are the kind of pastor that called God that i have got a form for pastoral school, just help me pass.

2 Likes

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Diamonddamsel: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Abeg make we hear word.I said it when the man was prophesying doom for Nigeria that he should have shared such revelation with his close associates and pray rather than heating up d nation.He was held in high esteem but they always have a way of talking themselves out.

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by nerodenero: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
People respect Adeboye and Kumuyi not because they are pastors alone, they do because they are mature and they don't conflict their calling with politics.

Please, somebody should tell this man to keep quiet. He should leave politics for polithiefcians and face his job which is soul-winning.

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by nwababy440(f): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Can't we just forget this election already.
Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Buonsenso: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
This fake Suleiman Johnson should shut up.

How many of you called Jonathan to concede

TB Joshua and now you..the irony is both of you were among those who misled him and told him God said he will win.

Shut up and get busy with something else; the era of fake prophecy is Over. Nigerians are wiser.

1 Like

Re: I Personally Told Jonathan To Concede Defeat – Apostle Johnson Suleman by Buonsenso: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
For those who clicked the link; did you see the man denying he never said Jonathan will win shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy

This man is not just a fake but a liar.. he also refused to comment on El rufai winning.

OP, please copy and paste a few of his quotes, let this get to fp; hopefully those who claim don't touch my anointed will realize why these charlatans are part of Nigeria problem.
Most people know long work hard instead believing in Men of 'god'

No difference between this man and MUSIWA.
CC; Seun, lalasticalala, Afam4ever and Mods, do your thing..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Makes His First Set Of Appointments. / Governor Rochas Okorocha And Wife Dance During His 53rd Birthday Celebration.... / Ex-gov. Rotimi Amaechi In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.