Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians (1704 Views)

Aba Made Bullet Proof Vest (Photos) / Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Skyblings(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2015
The newly- inaugurated Governor of Abia State, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, has announced that he will be wearing only Aba- made attires all through his tenure as governor. Ikpeazu, who made the declaration on Friday at the Umuahia Township Stadium during his acceptance speech, said the decision was to patronise and promote made- in- Aba products, which he said would compete favourably in the global market if given government support.

He promised to overhaul Aba, the commercial nerve centre of the state and equip at least two hospitals in every council area within his first 100 days in office to improve access to quality .

http://skyblings-entertainment..com/

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Nobody: 9:24am On May 30, 2015
Which native attire have you been wearing bbefore? If you like wear Aba made condom to fucck your wife, the tribunal will still sack you

APGA all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by UnknownT: 9:39am On May 30, 2015
The way this election in Abia State was handled made it look as if the state has changed to Aba State. As if all the other cities in the state are better off
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by saintgp(m): 9:42am On May 30, 2015
talk is cheap...action will tell better...so lets just c hw d hospital stuff will go.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by olaideeeedris(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2015
E be like say dem want to tell another story again o...
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Panshow(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2015
So he has not been wearing Aba clothes before. It's now that he has become the governor that he'll start. smh.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Benzzle: 9:48am On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Which native attire have you been wearing bbefore? If you like wear Aba made condom to fucck your wife, the tribunal will still sack you
gbam you've said it all...Alex Otti we await

1 Like

Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Emeanua(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Is very unfortunate that ppl like u dnt reason b4 making hate comment,u can fly but dnt perch,
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Nobody: 9:56am On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
children of hate. ....

ibado girl. .........
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by dulux07(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2015
unreasonable promises. undecided
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by thev0ice1: 10:02am On May 30, 2015
IF he can keep to this, it'll be nice as it will boost the business of the Aba tailors whom i consider the best in this country.

They need encouragement and this gesture will help a lot

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Eziachi: 10:06am On May 30, 2015
After magnanimously wearing Aba made attire. He should make sure he drives no Japanese made Toyota Prado or German made BMW and Mercedes.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Nobody: 10:08am On May 30, 2015
Emeanua:

Is very unfortunate that ppl like u dnt reason b4 making hate comment,u can fly but dnt perch,
I think there is freedom of speech and association so fvck off my mentions.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Nobody: 10:19am On May 30, 2015
Good one, honestly
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by eagleeye2: 10:41am On May 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

APGA all the way.
Haba.....so much hate.

By the way, I like Alex Otti and campaigned for him. One thing I know is that Alex or Ikpeazu, Abians nay Aba,will gain this time around.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by eagleeye2: 10:44am On May 30, 2015
thev0ice1:
IF he can keep to this, it'll be nice as it will boost the business of the Aba tailors whom i consider the best in this country.

They need encouragement and this gesture will help a lot
My sentiments.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by stinggy(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2015
So they always say, sticking with their promises is what the find hard.

Good move if he keep his word though, really good decision.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:58am On May 30, 2015
No matter what Dr Ikpeazu does or not, I expect firm opposition from within and outside the State, not for non performance but for inbred hate for Ngwa man in authority in Abia State which is a resemblance of Government of Old Eastern Nigeria.

Make no mistake, Dr ikpeazu wouldn't be judged by his performance alone without bias or in comparison to his predecessor notwithstanding the dwindling Federal allocation occasioned by fall in Oil prices.

We expect Dr Ikpeazu to prove his critics wrong in 365 days in Government House, Umuahia.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by asha80(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
No matter what Dr Ikpeazu does or not, I expect firm opposition from within and outside the State, not for non performance but for inbred hate for Ngwa man in authority in Abia State which is a resemblance of Government of Old Eastern Nigeria.

Make no mistake, Dr ikpeazu wouldn't be judged by his performance alone without bias or in comparison to his predecessor notwithstanding the dwindling Federal allocation occasioned by fall in Oil prices.

We expect Dr Ikpeazu to prove his critics wrong in 365 days in Government House, Umuahia.
it is high time you stop seeing everything from ngwa or non ngwa point of view
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by kettykings: 11:52am On May 30, 2015
If all the governors and people of the East can have a policy to wear clothes made in the east, use fabric made in the east, drive cars made in the east, use devices and network made in the east, economically the east would not be matched by any region in Africa.

Even though this message is coming from a politician the importance of the message should not be discarded.

The east industrialization has to be encouraged and patronized but this can only be done by easterners.
Imagine the effect of more than 50 million easterners buying shoes, shirts, bags at prices of 3000 each, this would bring in more than N200 billion monthly to the economy of the East and far more than the useless federal allocation to the Eastern states and with further prodding this amount can triple to N600billion
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Remarkable: 12:03pm On May 30, 2015
Panshow:
So he has not been wearing Aba clothes before. It's now that he has become the governor that he'll start. smh.

Its either you did not read the write-up well, or you clearly did not understand what you read.

Please, read again; and edit as appropriate.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:10pm On May 30, 2015
asha80:

You can't understand because you are not the person wearing the pinching shoe.

This your comment is the same sentiment we receive from our fellow countrymen when Igbos complain of maltreatment and marginalisation in Nigeria as if it doesn't exist.

Evil persist when good men keep dumb.
Seeking redress for Equality and Oneness is a noble profession I am proud to champion.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 30, 2015
Cos Aba is where the money is, but was abandoned by thief orji
UnknownT:
The way this election in Abia State was handled made it look as if the state has changed to Aba State. As if all the other cities in the state are better off
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Remarkable: 12:12pm On May 30, 2015
asha80:

it is hightime you stopped seeing everything in Abia from an Aba or non-Aba point of view.

P.S. Did you attend the opening of the Aba Mega Mall?
Ka ukwu gbajie gi.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 30, 2015
Okezie should shut and start work,afterall Ekene my guy was sewing for t a orji for the last 8 years.
Re: I’ll Wear ONLY Aba-made Attires – Gov. Ikpeazu Assures Abians by asha80(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You can't understand because you are not the person wearing the pinching shoe.

This your comment is the same sentiment we receive from our fellow countrymen when Igbos complain of maltreatment and marginalisation in Nigeria as if it doesn't exist.

Evil persist when good men keep dumb.
Seeking redress for Equality and Oneness is a noble profession I am proud to champion.
well if you say so because I am tired of the excuses emanating from governance in abia

@ Remarkable almost everyone agree that ta Orji is a cretin so no need arguing with you on it

(1) (Reply)

If Female Suicide Bombings Continue, Should Nigeria Ban The Veil? / Nigerians Blast Saraki On Twitter / Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.