Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nurturing Your Child's Spirituality . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nurturing Your Child's Spirituality . (699 Views)

Poor But Silly [spirituality, Bane Of The Poor] / Spirituality: Who E Don EPP? / The Battle For Spirituality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurturing Your Child's Spirituality . by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2015
I was flipping through the pages of my Daily guide, something in thematic study three caught my attention.

Nurturing your child's spirituality.
A question was asked,:
If you could pass on to your children "three" things. what from the list below, would be your top three.

*Hard work
*Moral courage
*Sense of humor
*Respect for country
*Faith in God
*Family pride
*Lots of initiative
*Good self image
*Basic honesty
*Love of adventure
*Concern for the poor
*peace of mind
*Your own values
*Opportunity to progress
*Money.

Which of these will you pass on to your kids.
Re: Nurturing Your Child's Spirituality . by kay1one2(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Adaobi12:
I was flipping through the pages of my Daily guide, something in thematic study three caught my attention.

Nurturing your child's spirituality.
A question was asked,:
If you could pass on to your children "three" things. what from the list below, would be your top three.

*Hard work
*Moral courage
*Sense of humor
*Respect for country
*Faith in God
*Family pride
*Lots of initiative
*Good self image
*Basic honesty
*Love of adventure
*Concern for the poor
*peace of mind
*Your own values
*Opportunity to progress
*Money.

Which of these will you pass on to your kids.

Money. My own values. Faith in God.
Re: Nurturing Your Child's Spirituality . by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
kay1one2:

Money. My own values. Faith in God.
. Why money first?
Re: Nurturing Your Child's Spirituality . by kay1one2(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Adaobi12:
. Why money first?

Sorry my bad! smiley
Re: Nurturing Your Child's Spirituality . by Chubhie: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Family, Respect and My Own Values.
Re: Nurturing Your Child's Spirituality . by tablu: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Faith in God and most importantly let the Bible be their lamp and there guide...A time will reach in there lives you may start to feel like you never raised them the right way but their is nothing the power of prayer cannot do.Those morals u raised them will have a way of re echoin in their minds.They will come back to you like the Good shephard or Shepardess!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Sometimes Causes Spiritual Downfall, June 1 / Christians And Buhari's Criticisms / Indictment On Evolution Theory!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.