Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months (67878 Views)

Flashback: Nigerians may stone Buhari after 6 months - Aps. Johnson Suleman / Flash Back! Nigerians May Stone Buhari In The Next Six Months-apostle Suleman / ‘PDP Planning To Stone Buhari In Ondo’ - Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by jomoh: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2015
LarrySun:
He has a close resemblance with Buhari himself. He shouln't be surprised if people stoned him instead. Besides, why would I believe an apostle with the name 'Sulaiman'? undecided

otr1:
See U-turn! This load of rubbish, I must say. Why didn't people stone GEJ?
Expectation was higher in 2011, but the 22 million people who voted for him didn't do shît.

The words of the Prophets of the Almighty do not fall to the ground. Prophets don't predict too. Mr J. Suleman, please confirm your calling.

Am I the only one that noticed the tone in this guys voice.

When an apostle/pastor predicts, they talk with confidence and conviction like he did in his previous predictions but his tone has changed to someone that is pained at the emergence of GMB.

I see a similarity in his tone and that of a disgraced Nairaland guy. Barcanista.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]

[size=15pt]PLEASE IF I HAVE EVER RECEIVED A PENNY FROM ANYONE,SINCE I STARTED POSTINg THIS ONLINE.
THAT PERSON SHOULD KINDLY SAY IT TO THE WHOLE FORUM.
I AM SAYING THIS,BCS SOM1 CALLED ME,ASKING HOW MUCH.HAVE I GOTTEN SINCE I STARTED ASKING FOR HELP..WEN I SAID NONE,HE THOUGHT I WAS LYING.
[/size]
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by otipoju(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Let this Sule keep quiet.
Any prophet thsy prophesies eitoiut coming to pass is a false prophet. No more no less

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by braine(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The way he is making noise without moving into Aso Rock yet kpa-kpa!
I think he is gonna be the WORST of the WORST! grin
A senile old man can only do so much!

Anyway, we all know he is a "front" for the Western Cabal who have used STOLEN , "oil money" to put him in Aso Rock, so they can sit in power and drain the oil wells pata-para!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! Change my "clintoris"! cheesy
With the "GWOR-GWOR" Oshimgbade we make face like one "Cotounu GBOMO-GBOMO"? cheesy

Why the North is so DENSE as to accept another "2-term, LIVING CORPSE" beats my "imaginative-subconsciousness"!

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!!
Your sense of reasoning is really poor. Try thinking twice or three times before you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2015
babs01:

wen will u put all these bitterness behind u, 4 yrs is too long
Please tell me what is bitter in expecting a president to fulfil his promises Ah ah

Am I missing something?

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by smartprodigy: 9:47am On Apr 25, 2015
phlemzy:
Does this proph only see presidential prophecies?. How come he doesn't see prophecies of the common men around him.
and who told you he doesn't see prophecies for common men around him....try to get close to him and I'm sure he is gonna see that you are....... I no talk anything o

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Billygee2u: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
honestly nigerians that supported Buhari desperation for power will soon know that transformation continuation is better than building castle in the air

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by appini: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:
lol if that happen i will trek form nigeria to america

Until I trekk reach Honolulu for America I nor go look back!!

Guy Na trekking sure pass na ooh..
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
just like his former one, this prophesy would be a failure.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by nakamora: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Sule or Suleiman is not a prophet of God.This demon doesn't read the bible,because if he does,he on his own would have asked people to stone him to death base on the scripture. If a prophet prophesied & his prophesy failed,he is to be stoned to death.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by steppin: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
efilefun:
You nothing but a fool if you cant bring a video evidence of him making those promises
Mumu, the videos plenty for youtube.
Google it yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by jauntty: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Pastor......You are entitled to ur opinions and political affiliation.

This just shows why u prophesied against GMB in the first place.

Maybe you should go and learn from people like Pst. Adeboye and you will regain my respect.

I respect the anointing of God upon you but I totally disagree with ur biased and sentimental political outbursts.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

First Tell me which of his promises he hasn't denied cheesy cheesy
Lmao

Don't shift d post yet.

Let's finish d naira/dollar one first. Then we move on to others. One by one. I don't like confusion.

Just like I first asked u before u said Google is my friend and called me a desperado, provide d proof that he promised to make one naira equal to one dollar.

I'm waiting

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Forwetinnah: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2015
I've got my 6 crates of rotten eggs on standby...enough pelting. Anyway, Rivers State isn't an APC state so I don't think I'll be seeing Tinubu's Old Artefact anywhere near me, not even at the airport. Shiooor!!
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Excuzeme: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Apostate suleiman: “Let me say this to you. In the next six months, people may stone Buhari. The reason I’m saying this is because the expectation is too high.
Nigerians expect Buhari to put gold on their tables. Two, the large chunk of followership Buhari has are youths and young people and they are impatient. Young people don’t believe in progressive change, they want change.

When they say change, they see a new picture. And Buhari has been talking from the two sides of the mouth. During campaign, he told us Boko Haram would be a thing of the past. Now, you are President-elect, you are saying people shouldn’t expect a miracle. Are you a pastor? If I wanted a miracle worker, won’t I bring a Mallam or a miracle worker?

source : http://streetgist.com/in-6-months-nigerians-may-stone-buhari-apostle-suleiman/

[b]Shameless Apostate!
Liar and Fraud!
[size=18pt]I thought you said "God told you" Buhari will not be President?[/size]

Instead of you to cover your head in shame, you still open your silly mouth to say Rubbish

Nigerians know that Buhari is not a "fake miracle" man like yourself,.... but he gives them hope.
Nigerians are not expecting him to do anything out of the ordinary but to just do BASIC THINGS expected of a President: Honesty, fight corruption, show leadership, lay good example, commitment to infrastructural issues like Electricity.

Thats all,... if Nigerians did not stone GEj, why would they stone Buhari or can any one get lower than GEJ?

Foolish Apostate looking for attention.
Maybe you will be the first Religious Charlatan that Buhari will make a scape-goat.

Just dey watch in 3D

Silly Apostate like this Apostate Sulaieman should make themselves USEFUL FOR ONCE by Prophesying the LOCATION OF THE CHIBOK GIRLS! [/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by nwonufestus(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2015
ok mayok mayok may
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by nwonufestus(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2015
[center][/center]ok mayok mayok may
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by nwonufestus(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2015

[center][/center]ok mayok mayok may
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Activa:

Don't shift d post yet.

Let's finish d naira/dollar one first. Then we move on to others. One by one. I don't like confusion.

Just like I first asked u before u said Google is my friend and called me a desperado, provide d proof that he promised to make one naira equal to one dollar.

I'm waiting

Here
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by godunia(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2015
If GEJ continues what do u think would have happened by September?i assure u that looking at d debt profile released by Debt management Office under GEJ n d fact that d wealth of d country left by d administration of OBJ n Late Yar Adua that was mismanaged n stolen right under his nose,the country would have collapse.Buhari n Governors elect are going to have hard time cleaning the mess left by this administration,administration that took over when d country was rich yet couldn't save a dime,now that GMB has known d truth,of course he will speak according to d truth,d country is on life support machine.in d voice of TAN,those for u(GMB) are more than those against u.may God guide your heart with wisdom of Solomon as u work to get us out of this quagmire caused by d outgoing Government .

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Bsc(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2015
D Apostle have taken d same very thing he took when he unleashed his failed prophecies...!!!!! He's speaking his opinion not that of God...
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by onyi4edu(f): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:
lol if that happen i will trek form nigeria to america

I will join you cheesy cheesy

Wow! I just discovered those trekking are plenty. What an interesting journey that will be cheesy
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2015
I love Buhari to be president but the truth be told, Buhari is in a hot trouble . He may not perform as he earlier preached. In the National budget, national assembly has allocated zero percent on petroleum subsidy, and Buhari said that petrol will be N40 or N45 per litter, how feasible is this? I wish him more wisdom to carry out these heavy task he aspired to carry.

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The way he is making noise without moving into Aso Rock yet kpa-kpa!
I think he is gonna be the WORST of the WORST! grin
A senile old man can only do so much!

Anyway, we all know he is a "front" for the Western Cabal who have used STOLEN , "oil money" to put him in Aso Rock, so they can sit in power and drain the oil wells pata-para!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! Change my "clintoris"! cheesy
With the "GWOR-GWOR" Oshimgbade we make face like one "Cotounu GBOMO-GBOMO"? cheesy

Why the North is so DENSE as to accept another "2-term, LIVING CORPSE" beats my "imaginative-subconsciousness"!

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!!
Na wa o...pls are you a male or female?...no insult intended..
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by azonto4real(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Some kind of words that comes out from some MOG's cha! I dey wonder oo only Baba God go judge as for me and my family I know things will change for good in this country,if they like let them not believe.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by babs01(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Please tell me what is bitter in expecting a president to fulfil his promises Ah ah

Am I missing something?
as someone mentioned, can u provide d video of him making those promises?.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Forwetinnah: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2015
steppin:

Mumu, the videos plenty for youtube.
Google it yourself!

People should do well to start documenting some of the Old Fossil's vain promises. I hear they're removing some of his vain promises on google already. All thanks to David Axelrod the propaganda machine from Obama
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2015
onyi4edu:

I will join you cheesy cheesy

Welcome sweerie. You'll be in charge of organizing the trekking shoes for all the wiling Trekkers when that happens cool shocked
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2015
efilefun:
You nothing but a fool if you cant bring a video evidence of him making those promises

Must you insult him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by otr1(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2015
jomoh:

Am I the only one that noticed the tone in this guys voice.

When an apostle/pastor predicts, they talk with confidence and conviction like he did in his previous predictions but his tone has changed to someone that is pained at the emergence of GMB.

I see a similarity in his tone and that of a disgraced Nairaland guy. Barcanista.
How to identify TANoids: They want Buhari Government to fail.

If indeed he's a man of God, sentiments have clouded his reasoning.

Any man of God who didn't know GMB would win, is definitely not hearing from God.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by MissTechy(f): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Here
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

Just read the article - they just gave that headline to capture your attention - there was no where in the article that quoted him saying that

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2015
babs01:

as someone mentioned, can u provide d video of him making those promises?.
Now they're looking for video. Lmao cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Picking An Item From The Floor For Ganiyat Fawehinmi (Photo) / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.