Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) (43065 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by kelahns: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
I don't see anything spectacular with all his charade,in most northern states,the governors go around the town or from one state to another driving themselves and have seen that couple of times...also abroad most of the prime ministers or presidents mingle with the masses.We should stop attaching so many importance ero what these guys do abeg.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by mastro: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
My ROLE MODEL grin cheesy cheesy grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Hmm, your role model, a murderer and a thief, fair enough each to his own.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by Pumpy: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:

Eachtime i see anything on FAYOSE, i always laugh cos i know "temitemi1" will comment grin...Just hope FAYOSE knows u r his unrepentant disciple.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by aniyphil: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
It is now common knowledge that Fayose does nothing but go about eating at every junction around town . . .and undoubtedly so many things are begging for attention in his enclave . ..enough of the trashy pictures already!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by iguita: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
This man na were. Though I no like am, I think impeaching him will evoke the anger of the people.

If GEJ's failure at the last polls teaches us anything, it should be that power lies with the people, with this behavior, Ekiti people will hold this man in high esteem and try to impeach him, na wahala you dey find
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by AKPARAJA: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
He can now eat chicken and relax cos everything about the impeachment is closed.Tinubu thought he is the only mafia.Fayose and Nyesom Wike will trouble APC until they handover the power stolen from PDP
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by perryy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
sheymoni:
When is he going to start governing? He's always pictured eating here & there .
This is getting boring
he will start governing after may 29th when the tenure of his 19 nemesis is over.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by change49ja: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
'Best governor' in Nigeria. He commissioned Amala, Ewedu and Gbegiri restaurant just two weeks ago. Just last week, he commissioned roasted plantain and groundnuts by the road side and the people of Ekiti were all hailing him for bringing govt near to the people.

Now, he's already commissioning fried chicken at Chicken republic. Kudos Mr. Gomina. Pls there's this new Mr. Biggs in our area that needs commissioning your excellency Sir. And I heard you're about to commission another branch of Iya Basira food restaurant near the government house so you don't have to be eating around like a married bachelor.

Up Ekiti people!!!
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by alien1: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ozigbondu:
grin
Fayose the choice of Ekiti masses
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by emiye(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mumu things neva do, when will the headline be:

Fayose commissions double lane 7 km road. or Fayose commissions model school .
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by SirHosni(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dis dude dey chill shaa grin
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by Goddex: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
[size=13pt]I can't stop loving this man[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Does he not have a wife or home?

Nigerians are so dumb.

This is supposed to be a governor. Show him doing actual governor work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by samsonbazy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fayose has never shown picture of any single capital project he carried out since he was sworn last year but only the pictures of him moving from one canteen to another to eat and ur stomach infrastructure pple are impressed by this.Remember, a gud leader shall not live by food alone but legacy that is larger than life.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by Caseless: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
eCollynzo:
I heard Diezani is your sugar mummy.
angry com'on, that can be.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by queensmith: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
You people do realise there aren't that many places to go in Ado right?

Man of the masses indeed he needs to start packing, impeachment looming!
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fayose is definitely a man of his words. He promised Stomach infrastructure, and he's showing it as well as leading by example.
I expect Ekiti indigenes to start patronising Bukas, Cateens, Restaurants and Fast foods joints henceforth.
I have been keenly expecting to see pictures of Road and other "social amenities" infrastructures, but I realized the major project he promised is presently under execution. Kudos to the Hero of Temtemi1, Kudos to the Messiah of Ekiti people.
Sai Fayose
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by solaeji: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Itu baba awon omota..
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by anonimi: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
Stomach infrastructure was his campaign slogan but na only am dey fill stomach

Please can you translate ACN/APC slogan =>

Jeun s'oke, jeun s'apo

Thanks.

APC = PDP = APC
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by austinbrown: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ekiti govt house no get kitchen?
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by ajebuter(f): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
bogolobango:
na wa for dis governor na everywhere u go dey eat iya alamala shop today trmw kfc nxt trmw Chicken rep

Make frog eye tinubu or ameachi try am now
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by laylow11(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
ole onijekuje...abi ori patala
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by mbhs139(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Emteebee:
The Gov. was pictured at Ado Chicken Republic eating chicken meat.He knows exactly what the masses want.

LMAO at this statement. So the masses want a governor eating everywhere. LOL.

Impeaching him is an uphill task for APC lawmakers.Once you are with the masses in democracy,you have absolutely nothing to fear.

I guess democracy now means eating where the masses regularly eat.

I just wonder when people will leave this man and his Ekiti people alone to enjoy their own style of governance and democracy.

In their own mind, eating here and there is what makes a governor a man of the masses, right? No problem.

But in Lagos where I live, our Governor, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola, is always in the news for the right reasons: either inspecting or commissioning a project. Even though it is a charade to some low minded people, we Lagosian are feeling it. So, let the Ekiti people feels theirs too. The sad part is that when the chips are down now, they will start running to Lagos.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by mbhs139(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
samsonbazy:
Fayose has never shown picture of any single capital project he carried out since he was sworn last year but only the pictures of him moving from one canteen to another to eat and ur stomach infrastructure pple are impressed by this.Remember, a gud leader shall not live by food alone but legacy that is larger than life.

How do you mean? Someone promised 'stomach infrastructure' and he's delivering on his promise while you are here complaining.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by victors123: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Some people are senseless wat a sorry case some haven't been to Govorner house even is nt his wife that is cuking they have cuk that are cuking for them!!! Fayose no dey eat before his elect? no be Fayemi that full of prade!!! APC are the people that copy him for example Fayemi during election & Ambode campine in bus even V.P elect!
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by victors123: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Some people are senseless wat a sorry case some haven't been to Govorner house even is nt his wife that is cuking they have cuk that are cuking for them!!! Fayose no dey eat before his elect? no be Fayemi that full of prade!!! APC are the people that copy him for example Fayemi during election & Ambode campine in bus even V.P elect! APC nothing another party dose that is gud in their face!!! God will catch u!!! Too much lyin & bad mouth!!! All APC supporter should have mouth of apprication to another party soon it will turn to ur party!!
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by sheymoni(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
perryy:
he will start governing after may 29th when the tenure of his 19 nemesis is over.

Ok o but do you realise those legislators still have a week after may 29th before their tenure lapses
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Temi ain't u a Yoruba?,how comes u luv GEJ this much?
(Don't bash,I'm also a GEJite)
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by tuniski: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
aniyphil:
It is now common knowledge that Fayose does nothing but go about eating at every junction around town . . .and undoubtedly so many things are begging for attention in his enclave . ..enough of the trashy pictures already!
he eats at regular rates like everyone else without the state budget being wasted on govt house feeding! He pays salaries on before 28th of the month, gives direct contracts to natives on govt infrastructures has constructed roads even with lean purse! This man will demistify technocrats with common sense economics!!! Carry go the peoples governor.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by toltee4real: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fayose diaris God oh , u refuse to pay Ekiti Civil Servants since September, and u go around showing LAMBOROKI....
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by temitemi1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
I'm a Nigerian bro!
EverestdeBliu:
Temi ain't u a Yoruba?,how comes u luv GEJ this much?
(Don't bash,I'm also a GEJite)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Sagay, Oni, APC, Others / Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.