Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why Buhari Can't Feed Primary School Pupils In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Can't Feed Primary School Pupils In Nigeria (484 Views)

Shehu Sani: Workers Deserve N150,000 Per Month, N18k Can't Feed Politician's Dog / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / See What Buhari Has Done To Me; Now I Can't Feed (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Can't Feed Primary School Pupils In Nigeria by oginni106: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2015
When i read the APC manifesto earlier,i always laugh because it is filled up of promises that will never be fulfilled. In the manifesto and campaign words they said they are going to feed all primary school students in the country. This is a very big LIE. I will simply call it campaign strategy. Am not been bias likewise am i a PDP member,am not doing,am just a blogger and a film maker. Rauf Aregbesola stared to feed students in his state but as i am talking to you,he has set up a panel of nine, to review its policy of free feeding of primary school pupils in the state. The Aregbesola government is owing the state workers almost six months salaries, a development it blames on allocation from the Federal Government. His Deputy Governor Titi Laoye-Tomori said last year that the “ school feeding meals cost the government of the State of Osun N3.6bn annually.” The governor is now looking for the way he can generate revenue,he has now recommended the introduction of Parent/Teacher Association levy to be paid by every primary and secondary school pupil in order to increase Internally Generated Revenue of the state. If Aregbesola cannot feed ONLY his state, is Buhari that now want to feed the NATION abi? Story and Promises for the gods.

Source : http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/04/why-buhari-cant-feed-primary-school.html
Re: Why Buhari Can't Feed Primary School Pupils In Nigeria by kestolove95(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2015
E go shock una wen una pikin go cum house tell una sae papa my belle don full grin
Re: Why Buhari Can't Feed Primary School Pupils In Nigeria by babs01(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2015
despite dis(check) Aregbeshola is still feeding them talk of Nigeria.

Re: Why Buhari Can't Feed Primary School Pupils In Nigeria by oismail(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2015
With enormous resources Nigeria is endowed with if used judiciously, why not? Personally, I'm not expecting much from him but I have the believe he will curb corruption......ibelieve
Re: Why Buhari Can't Feed Primary School Pupils In Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2015
Buhari n tinubu, only scammed those gullible Nigerians that voted for them with those unrealistic promises! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Why Buhari Can't Feed Primary School Pupils In Nigeria by mobaking: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2015
But Diezani can afford to use 10billion on private jets and still refuse to appear b4 d senate?Tanoids. U don't get it,the party(waste) is over.Stealing is now corruption.
Re: Why Buhari Can't Feed Primary School Pupils In Nigeria by babs01(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari n tinubu, only scammed those gullible Nigerians that voted for them with those unrealistic promises! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

GMB my HERO! TINUBU my ROLE MODEL!!

(1) (Reply)

FG Seeks Supreme Court's Injunction To Halt Constitution Amendment / Happy New Month To You All Read This Important Message / What a Tragedy woman her three children, sister and maid die in fire incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.