Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Do You Need A Life Partner(for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need A Life Partner(for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) (397 Views)

8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Life Partner(for Responsible Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2015
let me know your WhatsApp number and I will
add you directly to my dating whatsapp forum
where you will meet responsible ladies and men
for serious relationship.
pls this info is only meant for responsible ladies
and men who are ready for marriage.thanks
08067430186 is my whatsapp no

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Relocate For The Sake Of Love? / Love - Na For Better For Worse. / Love For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.