Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum (1381 Views)

Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by samguru(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
What if on your way back home from office your met your wife seriously beating your mother, and after separation your mother had sustained various degrees of injuries.

Will you start beating your wife immediately you set your eyes on her or file a divorce or even defend your wife's action irrespective of what transpired between them before your arrival.
Re: What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by BLACKCHARGER(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Eez like her sense is paining her.. Or she put her brain in mmm and dey have not yet merge her... She dey beat ma mumsy for wetin... Person wey carry me for 10 months (yh... Pregnancy issues)... plans with me to get the best for my father.. When he wants to prove stingy... Has always been there for me even when i argue with her most of the time... Keeps secrets with me as if i am her best friend... Never wants to see me suffer no matter the scenario.. And wife from where i dont know will come and start beating her... Infact... Make ah no even think am.. Before vex no go gree me sleep..

Mummy is bae

Infact...

All the mothers... Dem be bae

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by Flexherbal(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
She will get the treatment given to an irresponsible wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by pocohantas(f): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Another stale thread. Don't you guys get tired?
This is becoming boring. We already know what you want to hear, he will beat her silly. His wife comes after his mother, sisters, father, brothers and kids...

Did I miss anything?

6 Likes

Re: What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by fortune1894(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
IS D WIFEY MAD?
Re: What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by ifyalways(f): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Knack your head for wall. That's your punishment as a man for marrying an irresponsible wife and not being the man of your household.

WTF will push or lead a responsible wife to lay hands on her MIL
Re: What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by Ginaz(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
I don't know
Re: What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by Ginaz(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
I don't know
Re: What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by ststyreal(f): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Eez like her sense is paining her.. Or she put her brain in mmm and dey have not yet merge her... She dey beat ma mumsy for wetin... Person wey carry me for 10 months (yh... Pregnancy issues)... plans with me to get the best for my father.. When he wants to prove stingy... Has always been there for me even when i argue with her most of the time... Keeps secrets with me as if i am her best friend... Never wants to see me suffer no matter the scenario.. And wife from where i dont know will come and start beating her... Infact... Make ah no even think am.. Before vex no go gree me sleep..

Mummy is bae

Infact...

All the mothers... Dem be bae
Tanku! tanku!! (In tatafoos voice) O jareeee! U too u are bae! No father can bring a child into the world naturally, only mothers can, hence, God bless my mother and God bless our mothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2017
ststyreal:

Tanku! tanku!! (In tatafoos voice) O jareeee! U too u are bae! No father can bring a child into the world naturally, only mothers can, hence, God bless my mother and God bless our mothers.

cheesy yay
Re: What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by ireneblush(f): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
is that even possible
Re: What Would You Do When Your Wife Beats Your Mum by Acidosis(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
pocohantas:
Another stale thread. Don't you guys get tired?
This is becoming boring. We already know what you want to hear, he will beat her silly. His wife comes after his mother, sisters, father, brothers and kids...

Did I miss anything?

grin

(1) (Reply)

Wife Paid For House Rent, Good Or Bad / Church Group Finds Baby Abandoned Beside Highway With Money, Birth Certificate, / Why Are Some Some People Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.