Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) (14113 Views)

Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / Missing Police Vehicles Found; IGP Staff Cars Under Repair; One Returned / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
The differences are crystal clear.
President Buhari,do something about this when you get there pls,we ain't asking for supercars but vehicles that are really strong and functioning and change our police vehicles from time to time,take good care of our police,if you feed them well,they won't disturb anyone for bribe again and they'll be ready to work.
Police in the foreign countries are really enjoying their lives and love their job,tell me,you that's reading this article,wouldn't you want to live like the NYPD folks in Brooklyn Nine Nine series if you had the opportunity? Yes you would
Dubai Police Vehicles:

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Ozigbondu(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
We will get there.We donate cars to the police in this state
but then after three months this happens

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by walemoney007(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ftc
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chai!! Can we ever get there??
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
You dey find trouble oh..no pics of Nigerian police new?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Ezerbullet(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmm.. I smell Fp.

Very soon, Nigeria will get there.
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Zandyslaux(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin very soon...Fp
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
ehie:
You dey find trouble oh..no pics of Nigerian police new?
No let me upload am abeg,he dey make me cry,i dey cry since

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by jascon1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
My dear even USA never compare with them
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by jascon1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

No let me upload am abeg,he dey make me cry,i dey cry since
hahah...u never cry well
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dubai

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Well,Nigerian Police Vehicles

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lil
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
DuchessLily:
Maybe
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringrin. You should compare our own with that of Ghana, cameroun, Niger etc not Dubai
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by kuuljay(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
naija police tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ezerbullet:
Hmm.. I smell Fp.

I'm an FP beast fella,anything I post gets to front page
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ezerbullet:
Hmm.. I smell Fp.

I'm an FP beast fella,anything I post gets to front page,yes,Nigeria will get there soon,lets hope and pray for the nation
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
kuuljay:
naija police tongue tongue tongue
Wow,impressive,the governor of this state really tried,but the question is "when will they replace them?" All these trucks I posted were once like this,no police buys used cars
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by fallout87: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Only stupid and foolish people would applaud such waste of resources. They are using suprr luxury vehicles which aren't even meant for high mileage physical driving as police transport.

What kind of stupidity is that? Waste of budget.

That is idiotic and corrupt. Yet look at the folks here championing it.
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by kuuljay(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Wow,impressive,the governor of this state really tried,but the question is "when will they replace them?" All these trucks I posted were once like this,no police buys used cars
very soon! I heared recently that some guys snatched one from them and uptill now them never see the car
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
fallout87:
Only stupid and foolish people would applaud such waste of resources. They are using suprr luxury vehicles which aren't even meant for high mileage physical driving as police transport.

If you've got the cash,why not flaunt it? They have all the state of the art and 7 star infrastructures around their city,why not use 7 star state of the art cars to complement them? And afterall,these cars are the fastest in the world,what else is the best 4 wheel vehicle to pursue criminals who are possibly driving fast cars if not supercars? thats why they're not opting for luxurious cars like Rolls Royces

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
The truth is even when Nigerian Police are given vehicle they vandalise it quite within 3 months, the same thing happens in VIO, FRSC, civil defence etc
Poor maintenance culture
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:
If you've got the cash,why not flaunt it? They have all the state of the art and 7 star infrastructures around their city,why not use 7 star state of the art cars to complement them? And afterall,these cars are the fastest in the world,what else is the best 4 wheel vehicle to pursue criminals who are possibly driving fast cars if not supercars? thats why they're not opting for luxurious cars like Rolls Royces

He doesn't understand Dubai is a brand!
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by pryd(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
The roads are in tandem with the vehicles. grin
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
vedaxcool:

He doesn't understand Dubai is a brand!
thank you,these are the factors that pull up tourism which is what they're investing on now
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
fallout87:

In a country where a good number of citizens drive lambos, paganis and ferraris, go and try chasing them in a peugeot. And this dimwit has the cohones to call other people stupid or foolish. Smh, obviously a victim of the green monster.
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by free2ryhme: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
DuchessLily:

corruption will never allow this
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Only God knows how their female cops would be able to chase criminals with this long skirt,they're really keeping this Sharia real in Dubai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Rossikk(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dubai capital of UAE

UAE Population: 9.4 million

Oil reserves: 97,800 million barrels

Oil exports per annum (barrels per day) : 3,087,000

Nigeria Population: 170 million

Oil reserves: 37,200 million barrels

Oil exports per annum (barrels per day) : 2,525,000

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

LESSON: Please, stop comparing yourselves with UAE. Look at their population. Why will they not afford to have even ROLLS ROYCE or LAMBORGHINI as police car if they want? What else will they do with their money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Ariyke: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
We will get there
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by fallout87: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

It is foolish. Period. They aren't built for that purpose. If you wonder why Nigeria is so bad just read this thread and see where people's minds are at. Absolutely foolish.

Things like that would never happen in countries where people actually have brain. Only you ediots think this is brilliant.

If they tried nonsense like this in somewhere like US, China, Russia, UK, the people would revolt. Then u guys whine about corruption, when your own mind are corrupt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Proposes 34 Amendments To Electoral Act / What Does Onitsha Mean in Eegboe Language. Onitsha is No Man's land / Atiku And Buhari Missing For Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.