Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) (14169 Views)

Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / Missing Police Vehicles Found; IGP Staff Cars Under Repair; One Returned / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by fallout87: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
free2ryhme:

corruption will never allow this

You are foolish of you think Dubai doesn't have corruption. Every country, especially the bigger ones are corrupt in one way out the other.

This isn't a Nigeria thing only. It is a human being issue
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by fallout87: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:

In a country where a good number of citizens drive lambos, paganis and ferraris, go and try chasing them in a peugeot. And this dimwit has the cohones to call other people stupid or foolish. Smh, obviously a victim of the green monster.

You are truly an ediot. A good number? Give me the percentage of those driving these vehicles?

S.tupid uncultured people like you who believe nonsense like this makes me laugh. Do you know they have poverty there too? In your mind everybody there is driving Bugatti, lol.
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by free2ryhme: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
fallout87:

You are foolish of you think Dubai doesn't have corruption. Every country, especially the bigger ones are corrupt in one way out the other.

This isn't a Nigeria thing only. It is a human being issue

Nairaland comment.... I read that

Insult...... I reject that

The beat ...... I kill that

But I'm not a rapper
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by kuuljay(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
fallout87:

You are truly an ediot. A good number? Give me the percentage of those driving these vehicles?

S.tupid uncultured people like you who believe nonsense like this makes me laugh. Do you know they have poverty there too? In your mind everybody there is driving Bugatti, lol.
why you wan give ya sef BP for dubai mata na!! grin angry
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
fallout87:

Lmao,why do you think Dubai is that popular? A city where you'd see. 16 year old driving Bugatti around,a city where you'd see teenagers driving supercars around,supercars are all over Dubai pls,not everyone of them drive them but lots of people have them
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
fallout87:

At least 5 percent of emiratis drive a sports car you twirly dumb f*ck! This alone is enough justification, let's not even count the number of people with mercedes, bmws and this rest. Clearly this bellend has never been anywhere in his life, not to talk of the uae. The cops in tokyo have customized cars because the people there have cars that have been enhanced and so normal cars can't keep up, I guess a frigger like
Yourself will criticise that right? I guess some people cant help but spew the winnits their brain cooks up, you're wasting your time envying people that will forever be ahead of you. Friggin pikey!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by fallout87: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Lmao,why do you think Dubai is that popular? A city where you'd see. 16 year old driving Bugatti around,a city where you'd see teenagers driving supercars around,supercars are all over Dubai pls,not everyone of them drive them but lots of people have them

Teenagers driving super cars isn't exclusive to Dubai.

Of The total the percentage is probably less than 5%. What they have done is take money which was suppose to be invested in helping their poor and use it to show of in a stupid way no respectable country would ever do.

There are people in poverty in Dubai. Would you be happy if Buhari, had all Abuja police driving Bugatti, but in your part of the country you don't have light?

It is stupid and truly only a fool or those who never had will admire such.

If it is your personal money then buy the best and flaunt it, but public money? Wasted like that is criminal
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by fallout87: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
EzioAuditore:

At least 10 percent of emiratis drive a sports car you twirly dumb f*ck! This alone is enough justification, let's

Uneducated fool. 10% is false, that means there are over 1 million of these cars there. You lie. Bring proof. Even with your made up number of 10%, it still doesn't justify such stupidity.... well only in the mind of a broke poor ediot.

Orange County in Los Angeles, USA is one of the wealthiest areas but they would never do such a gross spending of public funds.

It is funny seeing your feeble mind attempt to justify this as being a necessity. Give me the total number of high speed super luxury car chases in Dubai over the last year?

You are so s.tupid you can't even use your brain to reason to the fact the police use numbers not just blind speed to handle criminal activity.

Those cars are nothing but waste of public fund which could have been used to help the poor or those suffering.

Then you clowns cry about corruption in your country but praise the corruption in another country.
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
fallout87:

Uneducated fool. 10% is false, that means there are over 1 million of these cars there. You lie. Bring proof. Even with your made up number of 10%, it still doesn't justify such stupidity.... well only in the mind of a broke poor ediot.

Orange County in Los Angeles, USA is one of the wealthiest areas but they would never do such a gross spending of public funds.

It is funny seeing your feeble mind attempt to justify this as being a necessity. Give me the total number of high speed super luxury car chases in Dubai over the last year?

You are so s.tupid you can't even use your brain to reason to the fact the police use numbers not just blind speed to handle criminal activity.

Those cars are nothing but waste of public fund which could have been used to help the poor or those suffering.

Then you clowns cry about corruption in your country but praise the corruption in another country.

And who told this plonker that all cop cars in dubai are like this? The point is, there must be cars like these on stand by in case of fugitives or other offenders in super cars because like it or not pillock, there are a lot of them! And the funny thing is the monkey dubbed it as corruption! Lmao! Is this the sort of rubbish they taught you in school? Do you think there are starving emiratis? Lol! Like I said, this low class pikey has never been out of this country! Also, I was talking about countries and this self-servicer is mentioning orange county! Are you retarded? You my friend are a bitter bitter waste of space. That's why people like you never know anything like progress, envy is only going to eat your minger body to death. Please mate, in the future, when issues like these come up, just do every one a favor and shut the f*ck up. Ignorant back passage stalker!
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
free2ryhme:

Nairaland comment.... I read that

Insult...... I reject that

The beat ...... I kill that

But I'm not a rapper
Lmao,dude,this rhyme scheme is from Canibus' Canibus BC album where canibus was saying Club Dodge,I wrecked that
Limelight,i cursed that
Envy,I murdered that,in Micnificient,don't forget that op is a real rap guru
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
fallout87:

Teenagers driving super cars isn't exclusive to Dubai.

Of The total the percentage is probably less than 5%. What they have done is take money which was suppose to be invested in helping their poor and use it to show of in a stupid way no respectable country would ever do.

There are people in poverty in Dubai. Would you be happy if Buhari, had all Abuja police driving Bugatti, but in your part of the country you don't have light?

It is stupid and truly only a fool or those who never had will admire such.

If it is your personal money then buy the best and flaunt it, but public money? Wasted like that is criminal
Mr Man,Dubai is not the capital of UAE,Abu Dhabi is,Sheikh Muhammad Makhtoum is not using the federal government money to develop Dubai,Dubai has its own oil revenue which is helping them,does it mean that people in other places are suffering? No way,poverty is not in Emirate,those you think are poor are not starving,they live in outskirts because the outskirt life is what they're used to,they're mostly traders,farmers,local yatch builders etc,they're very comfortable because they still collect their monthly entitlement from government,research well before you talk fella,stop arguing blindly,Its like you saying Bedouins are poor,no way,they ain't,they're just really satisfied,they're mostly religious faithful who can't forfeit their total commitment for religion for anything,they think the city life would make them loose their faith a bit,so they stick in villages to live their life and they even think they're enjoying more than those in cities
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by ifyan(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nigerians why do we behave like this.

We also belittle our nation with any opportunity.

This is not the way to go.

Love you. ....

You know. ....
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by ifyan(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rossikk:
Dubai capital of UAE

UAE Population: 9.4 million

Oil reserves: 97,800 million barrels

Oil exports per annum (barrels per day) : 3,087,000

Nigeria Population: 170 million

Oil reserves: 37,200 million barrels

Oil exports per annum (barrels per day) : 2,525,000

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

LESSON: Please, stop comparing yourselves with UAE. Look at their population. Why will they not afford to have even ROLLS ROYCE or LAMBORGHINI as police car if they want? What else will they do with their money?

Thank you Mr ROSSIKE.

I keep saying this Nigeria greatestproblem is not CORRUPTION BUT OUR MIND SET.

It is not everything we should compare. Let's set our priorities straight, believe me it will be the best in the long run.

Once again Mr ROSSIKE thanks.
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by ifyan(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eh! Less l for get Mr ROSSIKE where have you been, you know it has been long bro.

You know. ...
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by jerryub(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mod pls this topic is the nice comparison do the needful. FP
Thks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by gwales: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
fallout87:
Only stupid and foolish people would applaud such waste of resources. They are using suprr luxury vehicles which aren't even meant for high mileage physical driving as police transport.

What kind of stupidity is that? Waste of budget.

That is idiotic and corrupt. Yet look at the folks here championing it.
^^^ dis guy have never travelled outside his village home. dubai as a tourism hub uses those fancy car to help complement and patrol high level tourist Street. and this fancy cars is not just exclusively dubai, countries such as England have those cars which they uses to patrol some of their street
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by gwales: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
fallout87:

stop this madness, this can help u.......
You know you’ve lived in Dubai too long when
you hear that Dubai Police have bought a
Lamborghini patrol car – and you don’t bat an
eyelid. The story made the news around the
world as those less familiar with Dubai
expressed variations of admiration, disbelief and
revulsion.
But I doubt the news came as a surprise to
many who’ve lived here for any length of time.
It’s Dubai – it’s Dubai Police – why wouldn’t they
have a Lamborghini? With hindsight, I wonder
what took them so long.
Dubai Police, at the time, said they’d be using
the supercar for high-profile patrols in tourist
districts; that the car was more of a public
relations tool – a gimmick to show tourists how
“classy” Dubai is – rather than a car that would
be used to hunt down criminals and haul them
in to the police station.
“Dubai is a unique city which has its own unique
character and everything in it must express this
unique character, including police patrols,” said
Lieutenant General Dahi Khalfan bin Tamim, the
head of Dubai Police, at the time.
And, when you watch the official video
released by Dubai Media Inc, and see how
tourists react by videoing the car and posing
with it for photos, no doubt hoping that a little
of its glamour will rub off on them as they
regale the story to friends back home, you can
see what the police had in mind.
But, a few days after we’d absorbed this
information, it was announced that an AED
900,000 (£164,000) Ferrari FF was joining the
Lamborghini – and that this would be driven
only by female police officers. And then news
broke that a Bentley and a Mercedes SLS would
also be joining the police fleet. And, for me,
that takes it into another level. No longer are we
talking about one supercar just for show – now
we’re talking about a whole fleet of supercars,
which Dubai Police say will “enhance their
patrolling abilities”.
The reaction in Dubai has been mixed. Some
have said, tongue in cheek, that they’re glad
their speeding fines have been put to good use;
others think the money would have been more
wisely invested in a larger number of regular
patrol cars. It’s also been jokingly suggested that
the supercars are a recruitment drive for the
police force – who wouldn’t want to have to
drive those cars for work? Others question if all
of the supercars can be purely for show.
And that’s a valid point. Speeding is one of the
biggest killers on the UAE’s roads.
Last month, it was announced that anyone
speeding at more than 200kph (125mph)
would face criminal charges
. Although there’s definitely a segment of society
here that would see a supercar police-chase as
a challenge, and a fine from a female in a
Ferrari as a badge of honour, perhaps the new
supercars have brought in to stop speedsters
thinking they can out-run the police.
But then some wag on Facebook pointed out the
obvious way to escape the police in their low-
slung supercars: Direct the chase towards some
of Dubai’s many speed bumps!
my.telegraph.co.uk/expat/annabelkantaria/10150357/why-does-dubai-police-need-a-fleet-of-supercars/
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Case of fast and furious and slow and sluggish.
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by Brainz31(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
fallout87:
Only stupid and foolish people would applaud such waste of resources. They are using suprr luxury vehicles which aren't even meant for high mileage physical driving as police transport.

What kind of stupidity is that? Waste of budget.

That is idiotic and corrupt. Yet look at the folks here championing it.
Speed my bro...speed. If u re a criminal and ure usin a car, u must surrender to dos fast and furious babies..
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by kellyJames5(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
kuuljay:
naija police tongue tongue tongue

Ana-ama aka? wink
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
jerryub:
Mod pls this topic is the nice comparison do the needful. FP
Thks in advance.
it's already on FP sir,unless they've pulled it out
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by kuuljay(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2015
kellyJames5:

Ana-ama aka? wink
meaning
Re: Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) by kellyJames5(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2015
kuuljay:
meaning

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Re-arraigns Dasuki, Others / Senator Barnabas Gemade: Buhari’s Government Shameful, There’s Ethnic Cleansing / 'happy Birthday To My Boss' Osinbajo Celebrate Buhari On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.