Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

DSS Officials Found È 42.3 Trillion In Petroleum Minister’s Abuja Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Officials Found È 42.3 Trillion In Petroleum Minister’s Abuja Residence (994 Views)

DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / Buhari Announces Recovery Of N3.4 Trillion In One Year / "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Officials Found È 42.3 Trillion In Petroleum Minister’s Abuja Residence by impetus: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
When I starter reading this piece first thing that came out of my mouth was “Allison Own Don Finish”… not until I finished reading this piece and I ended up rolling on the floor with toooo much laughter..
It’s simply obvious many peeps are still in shock that Buhari won. Smh.

Lhebade Fela Gbado wrote on 20 April at 06:52 ·

DSS officials found È 42.3 trillion
in Petroleum Minister’s Abuja residence. They found the amount buried in a secret location thought to be a grave. Men of the service are currently on their way to investigate her Port Harcourt residence where an alleged É32 trillion is buried in a similar manner.
Since the discovery of these amounts, her husband, the retired Major General Alison Madueke has expressed dissatisfaction with his
wife’s level of corruption in government.
The man said,
‘I never knew the woman I married was this corrupt; no wonder she was planning to take our kids to schools abroad where fees are $ 15
billion per week. Chai! I don enter one chance this woman go kill me’.

The man also went further to uncover plans by his wife Diezani
Allison-Madueke to scuttle General Buhari’s plan to stabilise international crude oil and gas
prices. He said she was planning to do so by using her position as OPEC and OGEC president to scuttle the General’s plans in attempts to save
the drowning image of her boss, outgoing President Goodluck Jonathan. Her major aim was to make it difficult for him to unilaterally raise crude oil prices to $170 per barrel so that he would be presented to the country as impotent.

Also, the plan would make his resolve to equal Naira and Dollar a mere fantasy like the PDP wanted. In effect, it was going to make his N5000 monthly allowance to 25 million poor families a difficulty as well as the building of four refineries in four years, N50K to corps members and a reduction of petrol prices to N40 per litre.

In another news, months of investigation by EFCC, DSS and ICPC finds the following people innocent of ALL corruption charges
– Bola Ahmed Tinubu
– Babatunde Raji Fashola
– Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
– Tanko Umaru Almakura
– Bukola Saraki
– Rauf Aregbesola
– Rabiu Musa Kwnakwaso
– Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha
– Aliyu Wamako
– Matthew Aremu Okikiola Olusegun Obasanjo

These anti graft agencies were particular about Ahmed Bola Tinubu: They’ve asked AIT to officially write Tinubu an apology and confess to the public why they wrongly accused him of stealing Lagos billions and converting LASPOTHECH to TVC and RC.

After 30 minutes, a phone call from Governor elect, Mal Nasir el rufai wakes Lai Muhammed from this beautiful dream.

Re-copied from Sola Kuti.

http://www.oexnews.com/dss-officials-found-e-42-3-trillion-in-petroleum-ministers-abuja-residence/

LETS LEAVE THIS WOMAN ALONE NA...
Re: DSS Officials Found È 42.3 Trillion In Petroleum Minister’s Abuja Residence by Ozigbondu(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Found È 42.3 Trillion In Petroleum Minister’s Abuja Residence by nzeobi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
The way people are hating this woman eh, I think some will die if after 2 years of leaving government she is not in prison

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Found È 42.3 Trillion In Petroleum Minister’s Abuja Residence by jascon1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pictures pls. Make u day c the money take day get hope

Re: DSS Officials Found È 42.3 Trillion In Petroleum Minister’s Abuja Residence by arbitter: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Funny.

For those who dont get it, this crap is supposed to be sarcastic and is actually meant to defend Diezeni hence the garbage list of people cleared by EFCC.

Anyway now we know one more site to add to the lists of PDP/ [size=4pt]That certain tribe[/size] Propaganda outlets. But then again that wont stop this site from sending the crap they put out to their frontpage [size=4pt] (which I'm totally fine with, its not like Nairaland has an obligation to not propagate false news...OH wait)[/size] .

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State House Of Assembly.tenure Ends June 6 / I’m Not Seeking Asylum, Says Fani-kayode / Chibok Girls Still In Sambisa —rescued Abductee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.