Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

This Is No Politic: I Will Show You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is No Politic: I Will Show You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours (388 Views)

Amosun Commissions Ota Palm Store, The Biggest Palms Store In Nigeria (Pics) / Nairaland Politic Section Is Not Interesting Any More / Today In Politic Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is No Politic: I Will Show You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours by Akinola1990(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi, i am Akinol King. I am a smart web developer, yes! A smart one who like to work smart and not hard.

Just last week i got an offer to design a e-store in less than a week. Trying to figure out how to design it, i stumbled on a powerful tool that could make my work fast, sleek ans easy.
The news is that, i finished the design in less than a day.

So, i have decided to embark on a journey of teaching people how to design an e-store using this powerful tool.

If you are interested, ring me on my personal line 08136386437.

Maximum teaching guaranteed with bonuses.

(1) (Reply)

The Breakdown Of The Abia Guber Polls As Announced By INEC. / Bus Driver Crushes 65-year-old Woman To Death / Benue Assembly Shut Over Plot To Impeach Speaker, Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.