Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? (1540 Views)

Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend / Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) / Guys After Looking At This Tatoo In Your NEW Girl Friend Iranu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Orubebe01: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
I have been admiring this babe from afar, my mind has been telling me to approach her but my liver the cut cos i cant imagine how i will feel if she says so. I took courage and ended up wooing her not knowing that she has been desiring to be with me, in short right now the babe dey die for me sef. But somtin just happen, looking at her u will assume that she is well endowed which i cherish so much but to my greatest disapointment i discovered that it was foam bra that she is using, inshort her breasts look like say na boil dey her chest. Pls what do i do cos am not happy with her right now and she is madly in love with me.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by agarawu23(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
if you are serious i would have advice you
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Well that's the reason of falling for a woman solely because of beauty.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Rilwayne001: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mtsheew undecided

next
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Donpoker9(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
orubebe is dat u?
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by tempest69: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Donpoker9:
orubebe is dat u?
na IBU grin
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Mrcapability7: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Did u fall for her cos of her beauty or bodi
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Orubebe01: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
if you are serious i would have advice you
Am very serios, i like the girl's appearance but d chest is a turn off, just dont knw wat to do.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Orubebe01: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mrcapability7:
Did u fall for her cos of her beauty or bodi
i fell for both her beauty and body but was shocked wen she removed d bra.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Orubebe01: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
tempest69:
na IBU grin
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Mrcapability7: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Orubebe01:

i fell for both her beauty and body but was shocked wen she removed d bra.
before i say mi mind plz hw old is she
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Orubebe01: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
Well that's the reason of falling for a woman solely because of beauty.
though her character is ok but notin for me to hold check am na.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Missmossy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Your moniker though grin girls can be complicated.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Orubebe01: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is their any exercise she can do so that it wil be bigger than the way it is now, she loves me so much but am somehow discouraged.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Orubebe01: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Missmossy:
Your moniker though grin girls can be complicated.
missy mi any solution to that or should i hit d road.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Orubebe01:

though her character is ok but notin for me to hold check am na.
Abi free the girl, she don't deserve a jerk like you. tongue
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Orubebe01: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
Abi free the girl, she don't deserve a jerk like you. tongue
tell her to free me cos my interest dwindled/nose dived after the encounter and she now disturb me so much telling me that she cant live without me.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Chizzy20(f): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
op..u were only lusting afta her.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Orubebe01:

tell her to free me cos my interest dwindled/nose dived after the encounter and she now disturb me so much telling me that she cant live without me.
lmao this make me laugh grin grin grin

Break up with her then. Even though character and personality is important you have to be attracted to your partner as well. Attraction plays a big part as well.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Orubebe01: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:

Break up with her then. Even though character and personality is important you have to be attracted to your partner as well. Attraction plays a big part as well.
well said i will do just that.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by zealot4me(f): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op u need Jegasine
break up wif her she no get truth lol
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by pretydiva(f): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Na because of booby u enter d relationship b4..wat a misplaced priority..smh
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by erudyt(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
trolls everywhere, I hate this section. undecided
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by hatux: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Since you love her for her boobs, you should still looks forward for the booby you desire...#my2cents
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by Orubebe01: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Na because of booby u enter d relationship b4..wat a misplaced priority..smh
not only because of booby but it follow among the features I like in women and my annoyance is that she packaged it as if something was there whereas it looks like boil. u are not a male dats why u don't know how men love it.
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by ivyT(f): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Finally we have sum1 who likes juicymelons
Re: My New Girl Friend Decieved Me, What Do I Do? by xenten: 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:

i am attracted to you rokiatu. pls. accept my pm.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Defend Yourself In This Case? / Can U Die For Ur Gf Or Bf????? / Why You Need To Remain A Virgin Until Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.