Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab (4494 Views)

Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? / True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca / Prophet’s (صلى الله عليه و سلم) Marriage With Young Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
@truthman2012; Paradise of Al Rahman, created for to show His Mercy on those He forgave. you have heaven, i guess you are satisfied with that and you don't want Paradise.

let me [cross over the fire and not from the fire] come to it not come into it. i guess you didn't pay attention to the 'everyone of' before the word you to mean you are gonna be among the everyone of you [humans]. the question is not being made to come to it. you are successful when you are not made to come into it.

if you are not a muslim of Muhammad [SA] since he started his mission, you may not be successful but be made to come into it as herd of cattle. when you are an enemy of Muhammad [SA] you will inshaAllah not be successful but made to come into it because of your enmity which is also enmity of God, His Angels, His Religion, His Book, His Prophet [SA] and those who follow him. I follow Muhammad [SA]. do you, truthman2012, ehn, do you, really?

we in Islam, we are those who guarded 'against evil' if we are sincere and not hypocrites. the others are those who are unjust not because they are not kind, but by rejecting God by refusing guidance He gave to His prophets and or Messengers. Muhammad [SA] [in our case study], is the Messenger of today and Islam is the guidance of today. unjust people are worshiping everything else beside or along with or not worshiping God alone.

you need to read the verse, again. you will not see all of you humans will be made to come into it. you will not see only you muslims will be made to come into it or even come to it. there is a difference between come to it and come into it, buddy. come to it may just sight, sound and nothing more, whereas come into it will definitely include being in it.

you sound like the jews saying they will only be in fire for a short period of time as if there is a standing agreement between them and God on this when those who made a graven image of cow in gold calling it their Yahweh were not told that their punishment is temporary. how can the later jews who have now killed prophets [AS] including defaming many and refusing to acknowledge many and disobeying some, even Moses [AS] say their punishment will be temporary?

as for you truthman2012, Jesus of the bible has passed a verdict upon you; at best you are prophesies and do much miracle in his name. so you are the german bonnke, american hinn, nigerian oyedepo, adeboye, oyakhilomei, joshua, bakare, etc, etc, etc roll into 1 and you are even bigger than that. if you are less than any of this men, know that Jesus says of the one that is bigger than all of these men by himself will be said to; depart from me you worker[s] of inequity and i do not know ye.

guess what Jesus is by that stating is the destination for the workers of inequity who will be made to depart from him and he has denied knowing them to mean 'i not send una'?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
tartar9:
quote the authentic ones then undecided

None.

The one you quoted is fabricated. No muslim could tell the truth about the reason Zaid divorced his wife.

If Zaid divorced Zainab for any reason, must Muhammad marry her, the wife of his subordinate? Were there no other men in the land? That should tell you it was Muhammad's plan executed.

Why MUST he marry the wife of his adopted son?
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

None.

The one you quoted is fabricated. No muslim could tell the truth about the reason Zaid divorced his wife.

If Zaid divorced Zainab for any reason, must Muhammad marry her, the wife of his subordinate? Were there no other men in the land? That should tell you it was Muhammad's plan executed.

Why MUST he marry the wife of his adopted son?
so you now declare what's fabricated or not simple because it exposes your lies.and I mentioned the reason for their marriage earlier.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
tartar9:
so you now declare what's fabricated or not simple because it exposes your lies.and I mentioned the reason for their marriage earlier.

Can I lie by questioning?

Why couldn't you answer the 'whys'?
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Can I lie by questioning?

Why couldn't you answer the 'whys'?
and which one havnt i answered? have answered them all
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
tartar9:
and which one havnt i answered? have answered them all

If Zaid divorced Zainab for any reason, must Muhammad marry her, the wife of his subordinate? Were there no other men in the land? That should tell you it was Muhammad's plan executed
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

If Zaid divorced Zainab for any reason, must Muhammad marry her, the wife of his subordinate? Were there no other men in the land? That should tell you it was Muhammad's plan executed
since you can't see it,let me repost a former reply I made;
"wonder where you got your 'Intimate feeling' from
the Holy Prophet(SAW) didnt just 'desire' to marry
Zainab(RA) it was ordered by Allah(SA) Himself
and good thing you said 'adopted' infact,that's
the main reason why Allah(SA) ordered the
marriage in the first place to cancel out by the
most practical example the superstitious belief of
the Arabs who even held their adopted children as
if there related by blood"

1 Like

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
tartar9:
since you can't see it,let me repost a former reply I made;
"wonder where you got your 'Intimate feeling' from
the Holy Prophet(SAW) didnt just 'desire' to marry
Zainab(RA) it was ordered by Allah(SA) Himself
and good thing you said 'adopted' infact,that's
the main reason why Allah(SA) ordered the
marriage in the first place to cancel out by the
most practical example the superstitious belief of
the Arabs who even held their adopted children as
if there related by blood"

I marvel at your defence.

What is wrong with treating adopted children as one's own blood children?

To cancel children adoption, did that require Muhammad having to marry his adopted son's wife? What kind of solution to cancellation of children adoption is that?

If allahh was no more pleased helping children without parents, why not order the people to stop adopting children and let the adopted go away. What does that have to do with marrying their wives?

And you think the true and holy God would enjoin His prophet to do that type of disgusting things. Even the Arabs at that time knew it was an abominable act and Muhammad himself was said to be afraid of what people would say.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

I marvel at your defence.

What is wrong with treating adopted children as one's own blood children?

To cancel children adoption, did that require Muhammad having to marry his adopted son's wife? What kind of solution to cancellation of children adoption is that?

If allahh was no more pleased helping children without parents, why not order the people to stop adopting children and let the adopted go away. What does that have to do with marrying their wives?

And you think the true and holy God would enjoin His prophet to do that type of disgusting things. Even the Arabs at that time knew it was an abominable act and Muhammad himself was said to be afraid of what people would say.
what are you typing,what disgusting thing?am I talking of canceling adoption
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
tartar9:
what are you typing,what disgusting thing?am I talking of canceling adoption

What led to cancellation of children adoption?

Unbiased readers will know Muhammad is adulterous, not just by marrying his daughter in-law alone but by his other s.exual acts.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by basilico: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
Summarised.
Muhammad adopts a son. Gets the adopted son to marry his (Muhammad) COUSIN.
One day he sees her semi nude and desired her sexuallly..
Allah reveals a verse that its OK to marry the divorced wives of his adopted sons.
Muhammad then goes ahead and marries her.
Phew.

Even going back to cousins Abu Bakr told Muhammad that he was like a brother to him hence could not give away his 6 year Aisha to the old 54 geezer. But Muhammad told Abu Bakr that child Aisha was lawful to him. Abu Bakr later became the caliph.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

What led to cancellation of children adoption?

Unbiased readers will know Muhammad is adulterous, not just by marrying his daughter in-law alone but by his other s.exual acts.
did I say children adoption was canceled,the reasonable change enacted was in calling them by their fathers name;
"nor has He made your adopted sons your real sons. 7
These are the things which you utter from your
mouths, but Allah says that which is based on
the reality and He alone guides to the Right Way.
Call your adopted sons after their fathers' names:
this is more just in the sight of Allah"
and adultery is a sin that even carries a capital punishment in Islam,maybe you have your own different meaning of the term adulterous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by Empiree: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
^ forget the guy, his brain is suspended. Dont know how that's difficult to comprehend. roypcain detailed this yesterday but he still doesn't get it bcus he wants to strategically foist his myopic bigoted opinion on what islam is.

He failed miserably. Try harder next time mister so called truthman

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2015
tartar9:
did I say children adoption was canceled,the reasonable change enacted was in calling them by their fathers name;
"nor has He made your adopted sons your real sons. 7
These are the things which you utter from your
mouths, but Allah says that which is based on
the reality and He alone guides to the Right Way.
Call your adopted sons after their fathers' names:
this is more just in the sight of Allah"
and adultery is a sin that even carries a capital punishment in Islam,maybe you have your own different meaning of the term adulterous

All you said is nonsense!

If adoption was not cancelled but only a change of name, what did that have to do with marrying their wives?

What did change of name have to do with breastfeeding a grown up man?

Sahih Muslim
Book 008, Number 3424:

' A'isha (Allah be pleased
with her) reported that
Sahla bint Suhail came to
Allah's Apostle (may peace
be upon him) and said:
Messenger of Allah, I see
on the face of Abu
Hudhaifa (signs of disgust)
on entering of Salim (who
is an ally) into (our house),
whereupon Allah's Apostle
(may peace be upon him)
said: Suckle him. She
said: How can I suckle
him as he is a grown-up
man? Allah's Messenger
(may peace be upon him)
smiled and said: I already
know that he is a young
man. 'Amr has made this
addition in his narration
that he participated in the
Battle of Badr and in the
narration of Ibn 'Umar (the
words are): Allah's
Messenger (may peace be
upon him) laughed.

How is adultery a sin in the sight of allahh, when he said muslims MUST commit it?

Abu Huraira reported
be upon him) as saying:
Verily Allah has fixed the
very portion of adultery
which a man will indulge
in, and which he of
NECESSITY MUST COMMIT. The adultery of the eye is the lustful look, and the adultery of the tongue is the licentious speech, the heart desires and yearns, which the parts may or may not put into effect.
(Sahih Muslim , Book 033,
Number 6421 , see also
Number 6422).

Answer the questions directly and don't tell unnecessary stories.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by basilico: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Allah banned adoption so that Muhammad could marry his cousin that aroused desire in him.
Cousin marriage leads to inbreeding and a whole lot of genetical issues too.
Inbred children have higher chances of being retarded.
Pakistan has the highest per capital retards.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Empiree:
^ forget the guy, his brain is suspended. Dont know how that's difficult to comprehend. roypcain detailed this yesterday but he still doesn't get it bcus he wants to strategically foist his myopic bigoted opinion on what islam is.

He failed miserably. Try harder next time mister so called truthman

RoPCain doesn't make sense in this forum. Summarize what he said on this thread.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by Empiree: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2015
truthman2012:

RoPCain doesn't make sense in this forum. Summarize what he said on this thread.
It doesnt make any sense talking to you sometimes. Anyways, this is your thread. Go back and review your thread all over. Your heart is hardened is the reason you dont reason at all.
basilico:
Allah banned adoption so that Muhammad could marry his cousin that aroused desire in him.
Please stop this and get the fact straight. Adopt is not banned. It's only conditioned. That's all. Re-read the thread over. Thanks
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by true2god: 5:49am On Apr 30, 2015
basilico:
First cousin marriage is very common among the arabs. According to Igbo and Yoruba culture , first cousin marriage is equivalant to inbreeding.

Islam has destroyed many things.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2015
truthman2012:

All you said is nonsense!

If adoption was not cancelled but only a change of name, what did that have to do with marrying their wives?

What did change of name have to do with breastfeeding a grown up man?

Sahih Muslim
Book 008, Number 3424:

' A'isha (Allah be pleased
with her) reported that
Sahla bint Suhail came to
be upon him) and said:
Messenger of Allah, I see
on the face of Abu
Hudhaifa (signs of disgust)
on entering of Salim (who
is an ally) into (our house),
whereupon Allah's Apostle
(may peace be upon him)
said: Suckle him. She
said: How can I suckle
him as he is a grown-up
man? Allah's Messenger
(may peace be upon him)
smiled and said: I already
know that he is a young
man. 'Amr has made this
addition in his narration
that he participated in the
Battle of Badr and in the
narration of Ibn 'Umar (the
words are): Allah's
Messenger (may peace be
upon him) laughed.

How is adultery a sin in the sight of allahh, when he said muslims MUST commit it?

Abu Huraira reported
be upon him) as saying:
Verily Allah has fixed the
very portion of adultery
which a man will indulge
in, and which he of
NECESSITY MUST COMMIT. The adultery of the eye is the lustful look, and the adultery of the tongue is the licentious speech, the heart desires and yearns, which the parts may or may not put into effect.
(Sahih Muslim , Book 033,
Number 6421 , see also
Number 6422).

Answer the questions directly and don't tell unnecessary stories.

since its no sin go try it in Saudi Arabia
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:
since its no sin go try it in Saudi Arabia

It shows allahh is wicked. He made it compulsory for muslims to commit adultery and still punishes them for it. What a wicked and unjust god.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by basilico: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2015
truthman2012:

It shows allahh is wicked. He made it compulsory for muslims to commit adultery and still punishes them for it. What a wicked and unjust god.

Adultery is having an intimate sexxual relations with a woman when you are married.
The criminal prophet allowed his married soldiers to have sexxx with captured slaves.
At the same time he banned women from having sexxxual relationship with anyone else apart from their husbands.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by basilico: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015

The prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace
be upon him – ADDRESSED the donkey
asking, ‘What is your name?’ THE DONKEY
ANSWERED, ‘Yazid Ibn Shihab. Allah had
brought forth from my ancestry 60 donkeys,
none of whom were ridden on except by
prophets. None of the descendants of my
grandfather remain but me, and none of the
prophets remain but you and I expected you
to ride me . Before you, I belonged to a
Jewish man, whom I caused to stumble and
fall frequently so he used to kick my stomach
and beat my back.’
The prophet – may Allah’s prayers and peace
be upon him – said to him, ‘I will call you
Ya’foor, Oh Ya’foor.’ Then Ya’foor REPLIED, ‘I
obey.’ The prophet then asked, ‘Do you
desire females?’ The donkey replied, ‘NO!’

The prophet of Allah is asking a donkey whether he lusts after females. SMH and LMAO
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by true2god: 10:14am On May 01, 2015
basilico:

Even going back to cousins Abu Bakr told Muhammad that he was like a brother to him hence could not give away his 6 year Aisha to the old 54 geezer. But Muhammad told Abu Bakr that child Aisha was lawful to him. Abu Bakr later became the caliph.

Thats the reward for obedience, that is giving out his 6yr old girl to mohammed, he was made the most powerful man after profit mohammed. He, Abu Bakr, became the first khalifa among mohammed's muslims and his sahabas.

Ironically Abu Bakr's army killed mohammed's grandchildren (hassan and hussein) in the first islamic civil war at Najaf and kaballa, what i called the ISLAMIC GAME OF THRONES.

Islam is a demonic religion built on war and sustained by war, threat and intimidations. Few islamic 'converts' are 100% ignorant of real and secret islam.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by jcross19: 2:41pm On May 01, 2015
People fail to understand a simple fact that mohammad and allah are biggest fraud of all time that's leading soul to eternal condemnation: when I studied the quran I discovered when ever paedophile prophet want to abuse his authority that moment, I mean instantly a verse will come down from allah paradise over mr prophet wannabe to validate his fraud and the zombies of his time will believe him because of their lives. Now they thought they are strong not knowing they have already lost their stronghold soon it will be expose.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by jcross19: 2:51pm On May 01, 2015
true2god:
First cousin marriage is very common among the arabs. According to Igbo and Yoruba culture , first cousin marriage is equivalant to inbreeding.

Islam has destroyed many things.
nothing like that in igbo land but I doubt that of yoruba , is a taboo in igbo land okay but that practice is highly rampant in northern part of nigeria I mean hausas , I mean very rampant.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by Empiree: 2:07am On May 08, 2015
true2god, you see why Islam is right on adoption. Come read. This si not adoption case but slavery.

Source:-
http://naijagists.com/photos-nigerian-doctor-nurse-wife-facing-trial-in-london-uk-for-using-man-as-houseboy-for-24-years/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand / Reality Of TAWAKKAL (trust In Allah) / Combining Two Prayers

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.