Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Who Is To Blame? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame? (58713 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Whom To Blame!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame? by paix(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
For me a, it's the man I'll blame for staying awake while she slept.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by chuks87(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
The peni...s and the pu..ssy. grin

one option need....
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Menace2Society(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

But she said some
So what's the problem
Are u now her lawyer i don't get it undecided anyway i thought she wrote just "men"
Re: Who Is To Blame? by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
i cant say yet until i am in the shoe undecided

For dis response alone, God will bless your marriage! Amen
Shango will strike down your enemies! Ase
Amadioha will deposit d body of ur haters in d evil forest! Ise
*gaggles mouth with schnapp and spits it on ur bald head* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by agarawu23(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

For dis response alone, God will bless your marriage! Amen
Shango will strike down your enemies! Ase
Amadioha will deposit d body of ur haters in d evil forest! Ise
*gaggles mouth with schnapp and spits it on ur bald head* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Ngoziada592: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Menace2Society:
Are u now her lawyer i don't get it undecided anyway i thought she wrote just "men"

So since you've realized you were mistaken , why not just tell her sorry The insults were uncalled for

For the question the man and the mistress( if the mistress knows he is married)
Re: Who Is To Blame? by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Menace2Society(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ngoziada592:

So since you've realized you were mistaken , why not just tell her sorry The insults were uncalled for

For the question the man and the mistress( if the mistress knows he is married)
U no dey tire ni cheesy No man is a dog that's it
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Menace2Society:
Ok be a gent n apologise since ur wrong ..
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Humblebloke(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dyslexia is on the riseundecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by anwo247: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
No one is to be blamed, provided there was no rape.

Sex with consent doesn't have to get somebody blamed.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oyecute(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
i will jst pretend i didnt see dat...i see no reason why u would use vulgar wrds...evr1 is entitled to his or her opinion...nd if uz contradicts wit mine..d least u could do, is simply ignore or give constructive criticism without d use of vulgar wrds..btw i wont stoop down to ur level nd exchange wrds wit sum1 i dnt knw on a public forum.
Maturity at its peak ... That's brainy and lovely of you !!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by olubori1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Brugo:
angry

E. The person who made the first move.
I just love dis answer
Re: Who Is To Blame? by EOOJ(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
option D should b exempted frm dat list..cos some men re real dogs..dat no mata hw beautiful, luvin, caring, submissive dier wives myt b to dem..dey cant stay without cheatin...it only takes d grace of God to get a faithful husband...

Ur response dosnt in any way justify why option D shud b removed.
Let's b realistic, yea some men do dat but are u gonna say all women do the needful in their marriages I don't tink so. Even though they are few who don't do wat ought to be done, it still justifies d inclusion of option grin
Re: Who Is To Blame? by MrBasketball: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oyecute:
Maturity at its peak ... That's brainy and lovely of you !!!
U are a bloody as$ licker, what's matured in her post?

Woman wrapper. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Ehimzy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:
Wetin chizzy do una lol
A beg the babe just kpaft....how you go dey talk that kin crap....That's being naive
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Daykoozy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizTyna:
Both! Nothing like holding a man down. If he wants to cheat,he will
Your pragmatism is well commended. Nothing could stop a woman from doing her thing as well.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by jjk24(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Ok be a gent n apologise since ur wrong ..

am the go tru a thread read comment, leave kinda guy, buh ehn see has dis bae they reply everybody , she bein all calm and polite. Chai nairaland geht hope after all. cool
Re: Who Is To Blame? by sugah: 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
its funny how when women cheat we say "oohhh i'm sure her husband wasn't satisfying her, or her husband doesn't care for her anymore that's why she went out to look for love". But when a man cheats, he's a dog! and all men are dogs!! yada yada yada.

The guilty party is always the one who "made a vow to be faithful".
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Adamo84(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
option D should b exempted frm dat list..cos some men re real dogs..dat no mata hw beautiful, luvin, caring, submissive dier wives myt b to dem..dey cant stay without cheatin...it only takes d grace of God to get a faithful husband...
Your stupidity is Factory fitted, Draft generalization... I pity your children

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
jjk24:
am the go tru a thread read comment, leave kinda guy, buh ehn see has dis bae they reply everybody , she bein all calm and polite. Chai nairaland geht hope after all. cool

Haba alot of ppl reply now no b only me smiley
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ehimzy:
A beg the babe just kpaft....how you go dey talk that kin crap....That's being naive

But its the way u guys did it .. Shes a lovely girl .. First time seeing this sekf
Re: Who Is To Blame? by phoebe69: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Why is the woman always to blame when the man cheats? Even if you serve him ur p..... y on a plate as breakfast lunch and dinner, he will still cheat. Except u are rescued by the almighty himself.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Petra23(f): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
adonismuller:
expatiate

@ topic most girls beleive sleeping with married men will give them more money and sleep with as many as they want(freedom) so i blame the bi.tc.hes
Bitches go for d money,unfaithful niggas go for 'em bitches.so,i blame 'em unfaithful men who cant zip up
Re: Who Is To Blame? by phoebe69: 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Why are the parents of the husband not to blame? Some of this so-called husband see their fathers do it to their mothers and they assume it's alright to cheat.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Ehimzy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

But its the way u guys did it .. Shes a lovely girl .. First time seeing this sekf
....well she's entitled to her opinion... but it's kinda....forgive me...daft
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:

Some men by?

YOUR PAPA NA DOG!!

EEDIOT,

ODE,

MUMU

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by gabazin080(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
d op for creating this kinda meaningless thread, and the clueless mods who took this 2 front page
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tchiman:
All those guys attacking chizzy.....I put it straight to you guys........ALL OF UNA DEY DIE FOR THE Bae grin.........why nt come out straight and man up tongue

He be like say na only you dey die for that she goat.

She even say her father na dog
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oyecute(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
MrBasketball:

U are a bloody as$ licker, what's matured in her post?

Woman wrapper. undecided
ur type are d ones dt shut every oda person frm airing their opinion ... She posted smtin within r own view and u r here ranting about it ... Anyway, U can go and die if u feel offended ... Idiota elementa
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Judelord57: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
the man file the suite
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oahray: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2015
phoebe69:
Why is the woman always to blame when the man cheats? Even if you serve him ur p..... y on a plate as breakfast lunch and dinner, he will still cheat. Except u are rescued by the almighty himself.
that's not true. Maybe the men you know are that way, but they don't represent every man out there. Women aren't all the selfless and innocent victims you are painting them either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.