Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Who Is To Blame? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame? (58781 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Whom To Blame!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame? by LewisO: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Prixus:

same here man!!! which school u dey?
U.I studying Medicine, final year though!

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Youngpo413: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2015
Chizzy20:
option D should b exempted frm dat list..cos some men re real dogs..dat no mata hw beautiful, luvin, caring, submissive dier wives myt b to dem..dey cant stay without cheatin...it only takes d grace of God to get a faithful husband...
and faithful women as well,I wonder who the men are cheating with....besides ladies very cheap nowadays,so don't blame the men,blame the b!itches
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
LewisO:

U.I studying Medicine, final year though!
wow...my senior senior colleague!!! Unilag, 2nd year...

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by LewisO: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Prixus:

wow...my senior senior colleague!!! Unilag, 2nd year...
Awww... Okay bro! cool

I based in Lagos anyway, maybe someday i will gat to meet a Nairaland. smiley
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
LewisO:

Awww... Okay bro! cool

I based in Lagos anyway, maybe someday i will gat to meet a Nairaland. smiley
definitely sir!!!
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Gamboh55(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2015
sugah:
its funny how when women cheat we say "oohhh i'm sure her husband wasn't satisfying her, or her husband doesn't care for her anymore that's why she went out to look for love". But when a man cheats, he's a dog! and all men are dogs!! yada yada yada.

The guilty party is always the one who "made a vow to be faithful".

best answer so far...well said

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.