Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,035 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Video That Will Change Your Life. I Have No Words Left. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video That Will Change Your Life. I Have No Words Left. (554 Views)

The Video That Fooled Nigerians / I Have Left PDP – Edwin Clark / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video That Will Change Your Life. I Have No Words Left. by frinx: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
PLEASE WATCH THIS...IT CHANGED MY MENTALITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT-HBl2TVtI

A random act of kindness like helping someone carry a box, can end up changing the world. We all live life as individuals. But what we are inside is one big person. We just have to realize this. One random act of kindness can make you realize, and someone will witness you, then they too will realize, until the whole world can understand. All I say to the whole world out there, is keep believing, to keep those around you believing. Mankind is beautiful. now I may sound silly, but is helping another person silly? is it silly to do a random act of kindness? and is it too hard, to just think- what if that was me? And do as you wish to be done by, because once you have committed a random act of kindness, It will have traveled around the world all the way back to you...

And taking the whole world with it.

@mods
Dunno the right thread for this, please move it. Tnx
Re: Video That Will Change Your Life. I Have No Words Left. by frinx: 3:32pm On May 22, 2015
cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

GMB Treathens To Probe His Certificate Saga!!! / Military Rescues More 160 Children, Women / Fuel Scarcity May Continue Until Fuel Subsidy Is Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.