Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Why Do Most Of The Bottle Companies Jealous Of Themselfs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do Most Of The Bottle Companies Jealous Of Themselfs (592 Views)

I Bought 7up Soft Drink With Assorted Particles Inside The Bottle. / How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) / Recycle PET Bottle Flakes Wanted In Large Quantity!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Of The Bottle Companies Jealous Of Themselfs by EbubeOnoh(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Yesterday i was with a frend in beer parlour who is working at Nigerian Breweries and he was drinking Guinness Stout because he is Diabetic and i was drinking Star Beer. As we were sipping our drink, a salesman of his company came in and saw him drinking another brand thats different from the one there are producing. The next morning as i was preparing to go to work, my phone ranged and it was him i picked it and he said that he has been sacked because of yesterday. So my question is why are most of them jalous to each other.

Re: Why Do Most Of The Bottle Companies Jealous Of Themselfs by domopps(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op your source?

Because some bankers do have account with other banks and never got fired for that! Just saying tho.

Cheeeers
Re: Why Do Most Of The Bottle Companies Jealous Of Themselfs by 20bc(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Don't know... maybe its their policy
Re: Why Do Most Of The Bottle Companies Jealous Of Themselfs by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
It is mandatory that every staff of any company must and must be a brand Ambassador and a patrotic customer of the family brand of products.... he fired himself because if he don't patronise their brands, who will? how will the company increase their profit and pay his salary.
I will start work on May with a wine trading company, I don't drink wine, which I obviously told them during the interview but I can drink our other non acoholic wine which is J&W and EVA wine.....if I go out with friends it is mandatory for me to order for such wine, if they don't have it, by the time I order for it upto 5 times......they will come and purchase it from my company.....that's marketing strategy

(1) (Reply)

Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? / Top 5 Tips To Prevent ATM Card Fraud / Business Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.