Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Can Pregnant Women Go Swimming.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Pregnant Women Go Swimming.? (502 Views)

What Women Go Through To Please A Man!!! / Anti-jealous Pill For Men And Women(go Get Yours) / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Pregnant Women Go Swimming.? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
I am a man so i don't know. Is it possible for pregnant women to go swimming with out unintentionally drowning the baby? How can the baby breath if the vagina is underwater? Should the women keep the vagina above water so the baby can breath through the vagina
Re: Can Pregnant Women Go Swimming.? by uchebest2006(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
hmmm...my dear,i went for swimming last week,and i saw one pregnant lady swimming,but she does not stay long in water.So i know that pregnant women due swim.
Ladies,abeg make una put mouth for this issue
Re: Can Pregnant Women Go Swimming.? by thorpido(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol at baby breathing from the vagina.A child in the womb does not take in air through the vagina.The child gets its oxygen from the mother.

Yes a pregnant woman can swim.She needs to check with her doctor first to be sure her health is ok and when she swims,she should do it leisurely and not like someone competing.It's good exercise for the body.
Re: Can Pregnant Women Go Swimming.? by Cutehector(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
The baby will just drown!!! grin
Re: Can Pregnant Women Go Swimming.? by justmag(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
I think it's a bad idea. Even though i don't kno the science behind it. There are just too many "what if's".... undecided
Re: Can Pregnant Women Go Swimming.? by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 26, 2015
mammy water child in the making lipsrsealed
Re: Can Pregnant Women Go Swimming.? by IcyIcy(f): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2015
Swimming is a particularly good exercise in pregnancy, as the water helps to support your extra weight. This can be a huge relief, especially in the third trimester. And unlike some other forms of aerobic exercise, swimming helps you to feel cool. The pool water should be no warmer than 32 degrees C. But don't worry, as most public pools are cooler than this, unless they've been heated for a specific reason.

Swimming also helps to:
- improve circulation
- boost heart and lung function
- increase muscle tone and strength
- build endurance
- reduce swelling and fluid retention
- burn calories, which helps to manage weight gain
- promote good sleep
- fend off fatigue
- ease aches and pains

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Awkward Funny Moments With A Lady / THE BIBLE: A Book On Love / Love Is Sometimes Unreciprocated! Love Is Sometimes Unreciprocated- This Is A Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.