Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan (1266 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" / Yoruba Have Made More Sacrifices For Nigeria's Survival / I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by clara472: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan today, revealed that he will continue to sacrifice for the nation, Nigeria. Jonathan, who stated this at the 5th Presidential Prayer Breakfast in the Banquet Hall of the State House, Abuja said he is also ready to be a Nigerian patriot in the international level after his exit from power.

The President revealed he would try and emulate the likes of former Head of State, Gen. Yakubu Gowon and former Head of Interim National Government (ING), Ernest Shonekan, in their patriotic service to the nation after their lives in office as heads of government. He further tasked fellow Nigerians on the need to sacrifice for the country.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/516-i-will-continue-to-make-sacrifices-for-nigeria-jonathan

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by Elslim: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Like seriously??
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by Cadamlk: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
I believe you but the betrayals around you are the problem.It is painful that I got this far before you realised it.Long live Nigeria and God bless Nigeria
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by Raikishi(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sacrifices?

So it was to make 'SACRIFICES' that trillions of Naira were spent to keep him as president?

ISSOKAY
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by Soskid(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
We actually don't need it... He should goan retire at Otuoke.... Mtcheeeew
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by ishiamu(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gej our hero

Fayose our mentor/role model grin grin cheesy
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by djfaithy: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
GEJ has finally got my heart.
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by baybeeboi: 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mr President...just keep calm.
In MI's voice #they'll diss you till you gone and they gon miss you
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by Christoskurion: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
May God's grace abound unto you sir
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
The sacrifices of the Ungodly, Wicked & clueless are abomination unto the Lord.

You should have thought of that when you & Alimodu Sheriff were busy playing ping-pong with thousands of lives in Borno, Adamawa & Yobe all in the name of politics.
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by laidian(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
And atonements...

SMD...Looking for where to pee
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by socialmediaman: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
I really wish he made these sacrifices while in office, many Nigerians wouldn't have become so bitter and mad at him. Sacrifice isn't really when you surrender because you have all to lose in the end, the real sacrifice is when you have all to gain but you put them all aside and do what is right. Well, all the best to him while we rebuild a broken and badly managed nation.
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
I've said it times without number, GEJ would continue to scam the feeble-minded Nigerians!

Did he think of 'Sacrifice'..knowing our economy was ailing, when he spent 2tn in the just concluded election

What did he do to his aides such as FFK, Okupe and Fayose..when they were derailing electoral manifestos

Americans and the rest of the world can be forgiven..if they buy into his stunts...but Nigerians Never! Have we forgotten so soon how these man honoured criminals in his govt..such as Obanikoro or Femi Otedola and etc.

Time would reveal his real identity!
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by ki02020(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sacrifice!!!!! like spending close to a trillion on election?
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by DonaldGenes(m): 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
What Sacrifice is he talking about please?
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by SkyBlue1: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nigerians and their misplaced sentimentality. Since when did accepting election defeat after trying to rig regardless become making sacrifice? Anyway, for a people who contracted amnesia and started glorifying the poorly performing Yar Adua government two months after his death, this should not come as a surprise. Anyone can become a hero in Nigeria, you just have to wait long enough (and apparently not too long either).
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by egift(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jonathan please more. Over 20,000 dead is enough Sacrifice. Just in abeg.
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
I understand that members of the Church of Anger will not be happy about this news, but they have to face reality. Jonathan is a Global Statesman and the undisputed number one statesman in Nigeria and he's in the League of Kofi Anan and Tony Blaire. Haters should live with it.....
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by abduljabbar4(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
The killer of millions. You sacrifised peoples well being by looting the treasury while some fools are saying that you are a statesman(above poster how far?)
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by garrix8: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
I understand that members of the Church of Anger will not be happy about this news, but they have to face reality. Jonathan is a Global Statesman and the undisputed number one statesman in Nigeria and he's in the League of Kofi Anan and Tony Blaire. Haters should live with it.....

Protectionista...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
garrix8:

Protectionista...

cheesy
Garium Chloride grin grin grin
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by iykofias(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sacrifices ke? How abt arresting ur corrupt self
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by ifyan(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
Garium Chloride grin grin grin

Funny you grin grin grin tongue smiley

You know. ...
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by saintfizzo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Leaving the stage while ovation is loudest is the best exit.... GEJ is lucky he got dis much celebration on his exit... I hope tinz don't change for him with all dese last minute Bruce Lee dt he's attempting
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
ifyan:

Funny you grin grin grin tongue smiley

You know. ...
Wetin I do bro?
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by saintgp(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
surely u are a leader and nt a nigerian politician,pls control to make more sarcifice,for ur truely a hero...more grace to ur elbow.pretty soon nigerians will miss u.
Re: I Will Continue To Make Sacrifices For Nigeria - Jonathan by Yasher: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Don't worry sir, soon more Nigerians will appreciate your effort as they'll begin to see that you meant well for the country. But unfortunately, too many saboteurs in thy government shot you in the foot.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Sacks NPA Managing Director, Appoints Sanusi Lamido As Replacement!!! / See How Much The Orekoya Family Actually Paid As Kidnap Ransome / Why Eugene-odo, Enugu Speaker Was Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.