Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen (3578 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Is Ambassador Of Nature Essence USA (Photos) / Harry Potter's The Sexiest Moments You've Ever Seen Before / 8 Popular Nigerian Faces Doing The 'Unusual' In Public [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by ovoxo(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
1. The Everlasting Storm

2. Royal Antelope

3. Panda Ant

4. Lenticular Clouds

You can view more of the Nature's wonders here>>>http://ayomideadebiyiblog..com/2015/04/29-photos-of-natures-most-unusual.html
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by ovoxo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Plzz i'd like to sound this...if u know you do not want to click on the link plzz kindly keep your opinion to yourself as voicing it discourages me frm fulfilling my dream i.e to b a blogger

2 Likes

Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
The royal antelope is so small and cute,,,
That ant panda also
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by chekasforchekas: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ok
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by benuejosh: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
OP It's remaining 25.

3 Likes

Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by Aitee1: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
benuejosh:
OP It's remaining 25.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I give up!

1 Like

Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by ijobaooorun(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
If ℓ̊ click that link make ♍Ɣ fone enter water.......
Wait did ℓ̊ just click on that link...... cry

G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡Ð save ♍Ɣ fone
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by Eniqurl(f): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Panda ant is cute tho.
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by sinaj(f): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
ovoxo:
Plzz i'd like to sound this...if u know you do not want to click on the link plzz kindly keep your opinion to yourself as voicing it discourages me frm fulfilling my dream i.e to b a blogger

smiley

oluwa iz ya muscle
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
please I want to see the picture of that niqqa trekking from Lagos to Abuja in a Crystal clear HD .gif format
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by sammoe(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
ovoxo:

If you want me to click your link, please kindly keep your opinion to yourself as voicing it discourages me from living my dream i.e being an avid reader.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by ovoxo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
sammoe:

If you want me to click your link, please kindly keep your opinion to yourself as voicing it discourages me from living my dream i.e being an avid reader.

Thanks.

okay...noted
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by Enoquin(f): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
I like the everlasting storm and the Lenticular clouds.
Do endeavour to post the rest because I expect that as a blogger you should know about Bounce rates, Exit rates etc. for page optimization. You err when you think leaving links that might make people land on your page will magically increase traffic when there are so many other factors to consider.

I ramble. Goodluck on being a blogger
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by ovoxo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Enoquin:
Do endeavour to post the rest because I expect that as a blogger you should know about Bounce rates, Exit rates etc. for page optimization. You err when you think leaving links that might make people land on your page will magically increase traffic when there are so many other factors to consider.

well...ill try shaa buh it wunt b eaasy...

by d way...do u knw hw much i can get a 2nd hand laptop...?
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by Enoquin(f): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
ovoxo:

well...ill try shaa buh it wunt b eaasy...

by d way...do u knw hw much i can get a 2nd hand laptop...?

No wahala.

Getting a laptop depends on the specs and your budget. Try visiting the tech section, you might stumble on something good or create a thread there for that purpose
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by ovoxo(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Enoquin:

No wahala.

Getting a laptop depends on the specs and your budget. Try visiting the tech section, you might stumble on something good or create a thread there for that purpose

Thank u sooo very damn plenty much
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by Enoquin(f): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
ovoxo:

Thank u sooo very damn plenty much

You are welcome sooo very darn plenty much. Now, don't derail your thread again smiley
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
op, oya oo
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by ovoxo(m): 12:04am On Apr 26, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
op, oya oo

lol....why shud i oya...? abi nairaland dn close 4 d day...?
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by nairalife2013(m): 3:57am On Apr 26, 2015
ovoxo:
dis yur seemingly threatening msg made me smile and desire to open d link. The pix are awesome tho
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by iamrealdeji(m): 8:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Op get sense,this is the right way to direct people to a blog
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by MDelgado(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Enoquin:

Would be happy to giddiness if we can be friends..
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by Enoquin(f): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
MDelgado:

Would be happy to giddiness if we can be friends..

lol @ being giddy smiley
Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by ovoxo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
nairalife2013:
dis yur seemingly threatening msg made me smile and desire to open d link. The pix are awesome tho

dnt mind me jare...na cos of sme pple wey go dey abuse pesn ontop say I wan make dem click link

1 Like

Re: 29 Photos Of Nature's Most Unusual Moments You've Probably Never Seen by MDelgado(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Enoquin:

lol @ being giddy smiley

Yeap..trying to make friends on nl..u think this is a bad idea?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: See What Is On A Million Naira Table At Yaw's Show / Will You Allow Your Brother To Marry This Kind Of Girl? / Ex-beauty Queen Sells Her Virgnity For N3.2m [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.