Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. (3065 Views)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Help!!! Someone Is Molesting This Girl. / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Defcon1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
This dude was caught red-handed sexually molesting an 11-year-old boy by the boy's father in his own house!
Well, he did what any father would do at first blush.
The angry father was initially arrested but later released without charge.
The police exonerated him saying he was being a normal father given the gravity of the circumstance.
The angry father said the molester was very lucky to be alive.
The teenager got 25 years in prison for his troubles

This beating is a true definition of facial re-alignment and destiny resettinggrin
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-teen-beaten-molesting-man-son-25-years-article-1.2172281

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Obinovictor(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wonders!!!
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
cool
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Defcon1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
When the dude's face was still in alignmentgrin

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by nortcentrallord(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Next time, he will run like Usain Bolt. Idiot.
All these over fed kids with nothing better to think of than rubbish. Nonsence.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by chekasforchekas: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
In phyno's voice, onwebero ihe ifu.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Good for him
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by jamex93(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

see surgery abeg

the man reshape him face

good for the guy

grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Defcon1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
This is the little boy's father

It was even the little boy that saved the molester from been killed by his father
They all live in the same neighbourhood and are well acquainted with one another.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2700872/My-son-saved-attackers-life-Father-pounded-admitted-child-molester-bloody-puddle-claims-son-stopped-stabbing-admitted-pedophile-death.html

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
LOL!!!he reminds me of my father who beat up one of 3 robbers who was unlucky to leave the premises after robbery.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Ruq: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Stale
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by veave(f): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
If all sexual offenders could get the best expense free facial surgery like this.

The world would be a better place.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by taryour(f): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2015
Na true Destiny resetting. Very good for him. For him next life he will be wise enough to choose a better destiny.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Lilprincey(m): 7:00am On Apr 26, 2015
The father beat out the demonic spirit in him shey im the find gays he qo see am 4 american prison life qo tire am
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by xynerise: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2015
I am so proud of that man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by AwesomeRomeo: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Ntho tongue tongue tongue
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Facial mal-alignment and Reconfiguration.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Defcon1:

It was even the little boy that saved the molester from been killed by his father
They all live in the same neighbourhood

shocked shockedgrin grin grin grin...He messed with the wrong person grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by bukatyne(f): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good one
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Camellia(f): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Defcon1:

They all live in the same neighbourhood and are well acquainted with one another.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2700872/My-son-saved-attackers-life-Father-pounded-admitted-child-molester-bloody-puddle-claims-son-stopped-stabbing-admitted-pedophile-death.html
....Lwkmd...no wonder ...d guy no dey fear sha..na dis kin person pikin in go try...
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Defcon1(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2015
"He will spend 25 years in prison wondering why l let him live"

...Victim's father
lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by ovalrose(f): 9:41am On May 03, 2015
the boy good self save the phools miserable life. serious big ups to the dad jare.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by SAMBARRY: 10:44am On May 03, 2015
See the papq of the pikin wey resemble may weather grin

alupa the homosexual yen ma gba.see the arms and muscles of the father, see the indomie fragile hands of the homosexual. The papa should not even beat someone when he's not angry the person go get paralysis talk less of when he's angry grin

next time the homosexual go woju before he starts assaulting a minor grin
Defcon1:

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 03, 2015
Unfortunate situation, all around.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Defcon1(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2015
SAMBARRY:
See the papq of the pikin wey resemble may weather grin

alupa the homosexual yen ma gba.see the arms and muscles of the father, see the indomie fragile hands of the homosexual. The papa should not even beat someone when he's not angry the person go get paralysis talk less of when he's angry grin

next time the homosexual go woju before he starts assaulting a minor grin
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by CaptainJune: 8:05pm On May 04, 2015
Defcon, this is piece of old news but serves the molester right. That is by the way.

I want to know if you're a member of forexfactory, a mql4 programmer. I might be wrong but just checking.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Defcon1(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2015
CaptainJune:
Defcon, this is piece of old news but serves the molester right. That is by the way.

I want to know if you're a member of forexfactory, a mql4 programmer. I might be wrong but just checking.

Old news, yes, but not everybody read about it at the time.
l posted it because of how interesting l found the whole saga, not as a piece of news; hence the caption.

No, I'm not a programmer.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by Nobody: 12:17am On May 05, 2015
This is very good and a better way to treat such individuals.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by pretydiva(f): 2:25am On May 05, 2015
Dat serves him right
Re: PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. by symbian123(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2015
Camellia:
....Lwkmd...no wonder ...d guy no dey fear sha..na dis kin person pikin in go try...

Maybe him sef don gym small na grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Asking For your Sincere Advise / A Letter To My Wife / Am I A Bad Child ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.