Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? (571 Views)

7 Steps To Take To Find The Right Man In Your Late 30’s (menopause) / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by OJtOp2(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
The loss of a friend who just got
married could be very painful, to say
the least. But sometimes, death, the
ultimate price everyone pays in life,
could come at a time when no one
expects it. If they were not yet married
when their best friends died, I am asking Nairalanders whether
they could marry their late pals’
spouse?
Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
This one is strong!...*thinking*
Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by AndreRose(f): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
I don't think I can. Though it depends on how close I was with my late pal.
If we are close enough,I can't. People will start thinking I killed her and again I have to respect her.
If we are not, I can. Handful of persons(some of her friends and relatives) doesn't know me much.
Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by Janet101(f): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dis question pass me
Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by Daniela02: 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
GOOD NEWS!!!

Are you a business man?

Business woman ?

Artist?

Politicians?

Student?

Etc...And you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.

you shall be given a ideal chance to visit the Illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now.

It only a member who is been initiated into the church of Illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church,so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams.

We also help out member in protection of drugs pushing.

Magic Rings on sale !!!

Once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, Illuminati make there member happy so i will want you all to also be a member of the Illuminati if you are interested kindly fill the form below to the below email address.

(illuminattikingdom02@gmail.com).

Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

Call Agent Andy.
+2348177432745.

Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by missKiffy(f): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
This one na strong question, I don't think one can give a definite answer now until one is faced with the circumstances
Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by Chizzy20(f): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
hmm..i cant..besides it myt make pple to start jumping into conclusion.
Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by emmyw(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
No
Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by remsonik(f): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hell no
Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by TrishaP(f): 11:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
I've got conscience. Can't even reason that.
Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by write2obi(m): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
. Now that scary undecided what if she was the one that killed my buddy? She'll probably kill me too

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by tinuolababy(f): 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Men don finish ni? I can't
Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
TrishaP:
I've got conscience. Can't even reason that.

We Africans are overly superstitious. The dead aren't conscious. Why would you think it equates SNATCHING your LATE friend's spouse when the dead can't lay claim to the living? Even the marriage vow has a clause - "...Till death do us part...".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Your Late Friend's Spouse? by TrishaP(f): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

We Africans are overly superstitious. The dead aren't conscious. Why would you think it equates SNATCHING your LATE friend's spouse when the dead can't lay claim to the living? Even the marriage vow has a clause - "...Till death do us part...".
Can you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Love Story Of William And Lillian Who Died Within Minutes Of Each Other / Romancelander This Is One Book You All Need To Read / She Choosed To Fake It; Isio Knows Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.