Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage (43173 Views)

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany / Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo) / Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by driand(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
You could predict the performance of leader by how many visits he makes to UK or US or Europe.

The more visit the worst they perform for Nigeria.
my man long time, we finally won the elections and you didn't congratulate me, anyway where have you been all this while? Hope you didn't decamp like barcanista
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2015
naptu2:

The Queen usually rides in the same carriage as a visiting head of state (if it's a state visit). It's the norm. She has ridden in the same carriage with Yakubu Gowon, Shehu Shagari and Ibrahim Babangida.
Nairaland Encyclopedia that's what you are naptu2.
If you hadn't said this,I would have believed the picture was photoshopped.

Welldone! cool

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by bakynes(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2015
nationwide1:
Why are you so obsessed with GEJ? Which Nigerian president has been offered into the White House for a meeting and dinner apart from GEJ? Una no sabi history well yet moderators rush such an item to front page. Very sad.
You be mugu, Obasanjo was going to the white house like say na hin bedroom, he was very close to George Bush (Jnr). Even common Dbanj has gone to the white house.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by bakynes(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2015
nationwide1:
Why are you so obsessed with GEJ? Which Nigerian president has been offered into the White House for a meeting and dinner apart from GEJ? Una no sabi history well yet moderators rush such an item to front page. Very sad.
You be mugu, Obasanjo was going to the white house like say na hin bedroom, he was very close to George Bush (Jnr). Even common Dbanj has gone to the white house.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by nami117(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2015
durin d 80's out leaders wrks as slave, because dey came 2 pwer through usurp means, IBB will b lyk ur highness am havin 500 oilwell at ma disposal jst nane d amount dat u wanty and i will gv it to u, nd u will hlp me recognizin ma government In the UN

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by Itulah(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2015
anigold:

Why are you so anti-GEJ am sure TO you IBB was a better leader than GEJ,I also think you feel ABACHA was a better leader than GEJ..

Am very sure if GEJ had triggered a civil war you wont have the opportunity to post this..
TODAY you wont go to church to atleast acknowledge your Creator for using GEJ to prevent a civil war, keep on insulting GEJ..

Don't mind the fooliish idiott, he is the narrow and shallow minded type and many of his kind in this country. They've deliberately refused to see anything good from an outstanding fellow like GEJ who paid the ultimate sacrifice to keep this country together even when the so called world powers like US et al predicted a disintegrated Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by damerich: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2015
He even coordinated dress colours with her majesty! Kai see levels...I BBC with charisma abeg...Kai GEJ did us bad oh. Too much tombo and Kai Kai now in Aso villa
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by nationwide1(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2015
bakynes:
Did Obasanjo and Dbanj have dinner in the white house? Check well whether no be you be the mugu.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by 36NG(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2015
The photo is very real. During a state visit to Great Britain in May 1989, Queen Elizabeth II conferred President Babangida with the Knight Grand Cross of the Bath (GCB). He reciprocated by conferring on the English Monarch, Nigeria’s highest honour, the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic (GCFR).
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by stayblack: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2015
MARADONA HIMSELF... grin
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by Emac(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2015
this throw back is far back as 1989. and the amiable queen of England, Queen Elizabeth was still looking old..26yrs later shes still alive and old. I can't help but wonder wah she is feeding on?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by judedwriter(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2015
teeowl:
IBB - the most corrupt head of state in Nigerian history.
if I hear!!! Abacha pass am angry
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by Motolank: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Babangida is sitting in the largest part of the sit confidently. ..like its his
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by Arogba: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
teeowl:

Yet he built the 3rd Mainland bridge, Shiroro dam, Abuja FCT, Created Akwa Ibom and Katsina state, Built the steel making shop and the billet mill in Ajaokuta also the Ajaokuta - Itakpe - Warri rail line and many more.
GEJ is the most corrupt!!!
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by tucky200(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
teeowl:
Come on stop lieing ....for where jonathan dey
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by tucky200(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Buonsenso:

looks fake indeed, like they cut and paste IBB head on the body
English people don dey wear agbada ? undecided
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by onelife97: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
(in Baba Fela's voice)
E gudu teacher teach somthin and the student make mistakes
Teacher must talk so but oyinbo no talk so
Na support Dem dey support
Na im to say Dem teachin get meanin
Different different meanin
Different different kinds of meanin.

What did one expect from a dribbler and his teacher.
God punish all the people that turned my dear Nigeria to this our present state.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by tonyx4x44(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
and they claim they are against military regime.....

they always give much relevant to anybody in power... as long as you are dancing to their music

hypocrite

actually they favour military regimes (secretly), cos then everything is a one man decision... if he is in line the whole country is.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by Mosaku147: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
....oyinbo wan teach us nonsence.and for England e oo army no fit takee over...demonstration of craze,crazy demonstration.if e no be craze,why for africa.(fela)
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by Missonas(f): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
braine:
Cool. Its good to know they're still alive and well.
Oga mi na old pix na
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by braine(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
Missonas:

Oga mi na old pix na

I actually mean its good they're still alive today after so long.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by Missonas(f): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
braine:

I actually mean its good they're still alive today after so long.

Okies especially the Queen
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by Flamezkel(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
see as those guards do face like Jack Bauer
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by braine(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Missonas:

Okies especially the Queen
yeah. Shes 89
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by ollyruffy: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
IBB. The greatest looter in Nigerian history.

The most anti-democratic man in Nigerian history.

The name Babangida will never ever be celebrated in this country.

Enough of these babangida this babangida threads on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by Davidson267(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Do you believe there are president and there are PRESIDENT in terms of Levels..

IBB nah big boy ..see fine boy no pimple. See discrimination, she no even offer our own GEJ a donkey ride.Nah waoh

Oh well thanks to Getty Images

Ibrahim Babangida as Head of State riding with Queen Elizabeth in her carriage in London in 1989.

Credit:Getty Images pic.twitter.com/d3o5EajIft

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by delors(m): 3:48am On Apr 27, 2015
slimfit1:
Photoshop very convincing the British Queen will never share that carriage with a foreigner my friend its fake.
Ok i see you are right its a real picture sir she doesn't do that any more as far as i no.

Buonsenso:

looks fake indeed, like they cut and paste IBB head on the body

I'm surprised you see this as fake. We have seen this picture long before we created photoshop bro...it's real, it's a state visit. cool
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by iamrealdeji(m): 1:47am On May 11, 2017
iyatrustee:
IBB na fine man sha! kiss kiss
short man devil with this wide nose? your boyfriend/husband go ugly gaan o
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by ademusiwa3r: 2:55am On May 11, 2017
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by Ndipe(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2019
IBB went on a state visit to Great Britain in 89
Re: Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage by juman(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2019
The oloriburuku military armed robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency / Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) / Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.