Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,383 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The More You Look, The Less You See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The More You Look, The Less You See (2251 Views)

Look @ The House The Govt Of El Rufai Of Kaduna State Wants To Demo / Look @ The Priority Of This Gov. (pics) / GEJ Please Come Back, The More We Look The Less We See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More You Look, The Less You See by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 26, 2015
My only regret in life is when I was holding a note written "Bring back our girls" Chaai now I now know that it was a scam as the person who funded that campaign is the person holding a big position with the incoming administration but my happiness is that I have learnt and chosen not to let it happen again. The founder of "Bring back our girls" crusade just got a high post from the coming administration and I asked myself why is Shekau not making noise again abi has his boss warned and told him to quiet down??!..
The more you look the less you see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by siegfried99(m): 1:39am On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by mensdept: 1:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Of course it was a scam. How else would they be clamoring for "change" like in USA lol. Even Grandpa Buhari pics were all staged by you know who, and Naija people who know nothing but military history fell for it. Now in South Africa you see them doing what Buhari did in 1980s when he booted out millions from 9ja
Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by babajero(m): 1:47am On Apr 26, 2015
Nigerians has been scammed with the blood of innocent children.

1 Like

Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by knightsTempler: 3:24am On Apr 26, 2015
cheesy

Op, which pill did you take? The blue pill or the red pill?

Lemme guess..the blue pill! ...cuz i can see you have seen how far the rabbit hole goes.

Welcome to the new world. grin

2 Likes

Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by asha80(m): 3:26am On Apr 26, 2015
knightsTempler:
cheesy

Lemme guess..the blue pill! ...cuz i can see you have seen how far the rabbit hole goes.

matrix
Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2015
knightsTempler:
cheesy

Reality can be so devastatinq atimes
Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by Holyfield1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Davegiz:
My only regret in life is when I was holding a note written "Bring back our girls" Chaai now I now know that it was a scam as the person who funded that campaign is the person holding a big position with the incoming administration but my happiness is that I have learnt and chosen not to let it happen again. The founder of "Bring back our girls" crusade just got a high post from the coming administration and I asked myself why is Shekau not making noise again abi has his boss warned and told him to quiet down??!..
The more you look the less you see.
Op...what can u do to change that?
Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Holyfield1:
Op...what can u do to change that?

Chanqe I'd do nafin buh watch

1 Like

Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by Holyfield1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Davegiz:

Chanqe I'd do nafin buh watch
Buhari is no Boko Haram sponsor chikena.....*Leaves thread*

1 Like

Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Holyfield1:
Buhari is no Boko Haram sponsor chikena.....*Leaves thread*

Buhari won the election, BH attacks calmed down...when buhari mounts seat of leadership, BH will be in extinction...grin
Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by Reminez(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
mensdept:
Of course it was a scam. How else would they be clamoring for "change" like in USA lol. Even Grandpa Buhari pics were all staged by you know who, and Naija people who know nothing but military history fell for it. Now in South Africa you see them doing what Buhari did in 1980s when he booted out millions from 9ja
Liar....Shagari/Ekwueme government deported Ghanaians not Buhari. Sore losers from the SAD-EAST.
Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by Holyfield1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Davegiz:

Buhari won the election, BH attacks calmed down...when buhari mounts seat of leadership, BH will be in extinction...grin
Yeah, we pray so....Keep feigning dumb like u never heard of the bomb blast @Borno even after Buhari won......Boko Haram name changed to ''Islamic state of west africe''
Re: The More You Look, The Less You See by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2015
Holyfield1:
Yeah, we pray so....Keep feigning dumb like u never heard of the bomb blast @Borno even after Buhari won......Boko Haram name changed to ''Islamic state of west africe''

Oh dude, quote me riqht! I never said BH boycotted attacks, I said, they CALMED down! When buhari finally supersee national affair, BH will be extinct

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Pity Osunites See Reason (pics) / Igbo Should Learn From South-west Politics — Sen. Eriobuna / UNBELIEVABLE! Tinubu Loyalists Cries Out Set To Dump APC For…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.