Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. (1514 Views)

President Buhari Approves Appointments Of Sovereign Wealth Agency Board Members / Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. by balash(m): 3:25am On Apr 26, 2015
LATEST ON APPOINTMENTS.

1. Sec. Gvt. of Fed. - Rt. Hon. C. R. Amaechi. - SS
2. AGF/Min. of Justice - Bar. B. R Fashola - SW
3.Min. of Abuja. - Dr. Hussein Dikko - NW
4. Min. of Agric - Prof. S. A Garki - NW
5. Min. of Works - Dr. Chris Ingige - SE
6. Min. of Education- O. k Ezekwesili -SE
7. Min. of Aviation - Sadiya Farouk - NW
8. Min. of Culture/Tourism - James Ocholi - NC
9. Min. of Labour & Prod. - Bisi Akande - SW
10. Min. of Defence - Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa - NW
11. Min. of Petroleum - Prof. David T- West - SS
12. Min. of Finance - Dr. Umar Mutallib - NW
13. Min. of Foreign Affairs - Gen. A. Aboki - NC
14. Min. of Internal Affairs - Y. M Tuggar - NE
15. Min. of Industries - PST. BD Lawal
16. Min. of Solid Min.- Bar. Solomon Dalung - NC
17. Min. for Special Duties PST. Tunde Bakare- SW
18. Min for Science & T - Engr. Segun Oni - SW
19. Min. of Health - Prof. Hamid Ahmad - NW
20. Min. of Women - Sharon Ikeazor - SE
21. Min. for Youth - Umana Umana -SS
22. Min. of Information - Sam Nda Isiah- NC
23. Min. of Transport- Timpire Silver - SS
24. Min. of Water Res. - Alh. Inuwa Yahaya - NE
25. Min. of Commerce- Dr. Fayemi K - SW
26. Min. of Sports - Kabir Mustapha- NE
27. Min. of Niger Delta - Dakuku Peter Side - SS
28. Min. of Economic Planning/ Adviser to President on
Eco. matters- Prof. Pat Utomi-SS
29. EFCC - Col. Hameed Ali rtd - NE
30. Nat. Sec. Adviser - Gen. A. Dambazau -NW.
31. Pr. Adv on Agric - Prof. Ango Abdullahi - NW
32. President Spokesman - Lai Muhd

To Be Continued....
Re: Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. by Caseless: 3:32am On Apr 26, 2015
We de wait...
Ngige for minister of health.
Re: Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. by baby124: 3:34am On Apr 26, 2015
To me, works and transport can be under one ministry

Labor and productivity, agric, commerce and economic planning can be under one ministry.

Youth and sports, under one ministry.

Internal affairs with departments of Water Resources, Solid Minerals and Industries.

Special duties should be a Personal Assistant, not a whole ministry

We truly don't need these many ministers. Some of these ministries should be departments

1 Like

Re: Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. by balash(m): 3:45am On Apr 26, 2015
baby124:
To me, works and transport can be under one ministry

Labor and productivity, agric, commerce and economic planning can be under one ministry.

Youth and sports, under one ministry.

Internal affairs with departments of Water Resources, Solid Minerals and Industries.

Special duties should be a Personal Assistant, not a whole ministry

We truly don't need these many ministers. Some of these ministries should be departments

On the first 4 years its a welcome development so its easier to see the loopholes as well as know the corrupt leaders and the ones that has the love of masses at heart. If they are placed too much under themselves it would be difficult to fish out the main culprits of corrupt individuals ... Do you get me dear
Re: Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. by xpac01(m): 4:03am On Apr 26, 2015
The moving train. I await great thing for my nation.
Re: Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. by tunex23: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2015
Total rubbish
Re: Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2015
So where is the "change"?

Baba nla one chance!
Re: Latest On The President Elect Likely Appointments. by baby124: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
balash:

On the first 4 years its a welcome development so its easier to see the loopholes as well as know the corrupt leaders and the ones that has the love of masses at heart. If they are placed too much under themselves it would be difficult to fish out the main culprits of corrupt individuals ... Do you get me dear
Getting the right people to head departments under a blanket ministry should not be a problem. Those departments which should be under the said ministries which I mentioned above are related to the ministry. Appointing a capable administrator is all that is needed. That administrator will be in charge of hiring competent people to head these department, to ensure his ministry is a success. If he is unable to turn his ministry around, he and the people he brought in should be fired. That is all that is needed. We don't need redundant ministries and this level of waste

(1) (Reply)

NO LIGHT NO FUEL: A Payback To 2015 Election Loss / The History And Fall Of Almajiri System Of Education / MTN Please Stop Disturbing My Life ..... 155 Messages ???!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.