Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,108 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? (680 Views)

Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo / Reps Threaten To Order Okonjo-iweala's Arrest Over Police Pension / Lead University: Jonathan Should Talk To The Minister Of Education To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by Jarus(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2009
I have always seen this guy as a comedian that adds some humour to my day on NL, but this is no longer funny.
What can be done to this guy? They have banned him several times but he keeps resurrecting under different usernames.
While I do not have any problem with his blind pro-Yoruba analyses, what is most disgusting is his penchant for 'polluting' otherwise sane threads with his ridiculous satellite pictures(he has even graduated to including horrific, scary pictures of human heads).
This guy is becoming a menace to NL and all previous entreaties to call him to order have proved abortive.

What can be done to restrain this guy? I believe a re-orientation(or is it rehabilitation?) is a good way to start. How can we educate him on how to argue sanely;put more appropriately, how to press home his point without recourse to those useless pictures.
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by asha80(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2009
grin cheesy grin
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by Lagosboy: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
Bro Jarus

Make una leave Becomerich o. He his the Yoruba warrior of NL and adds humour to my day, apart from his pictures his writings are absolutely hilarious.

No matter how much they ban him trust me he would ressurect as he has nine lives. grin
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by spikedcylinder: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
Am I the only one that hasn't seen these famous satellite photos?
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by Jarus(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Am I the only one that hasn't seen these famous satellite photos?
Do you frequent politics section?
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by BOSS7: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
I think this is very common of most things Nigeria - badly managed, unorganised, not well monitored, (add yours) etc. This attitude should have been curbed ages ago and you could tell that the owner of Nairaland doesn't even give a damn about his website at all. For a website of almost 300,000 members, this guy has the audacity to post satellite pictures (and hundreds of them) at will and Seun must have seen these a couple of times (or even his moderators) but no one gives a damn.

Very typical of a Nigeria managed site (reminds me of a place managed by people from the western part of Africa called Nigeria)

IMAGINE !!!
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by oderemo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2009
that guy is become poor graduating to become illiterate.
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by ikeyman00(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2009
boss

will u ever make sense in your life?

nonesense
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by BOSS7: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2009
ikeyman00:

boss

will u ever make sense in your life?

nonesense

When you learn to spell correctly, then get at me.

Idiot.
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by spikedcylinder: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2009
Jarus:

Do you frequent politics section?

I only read. I don't have energy to fight like that. grin
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by earTHMama: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2009
While I do not have any problem with his blind pro-Yoruba analyses, what is most disgusting is his penchant for 'polluting' otherwise sane threads with his ridiculous satellite pictures(he has even graduated to including horrific, scary pictures of human heads).
This guy is becoming a menace to NL and all previous entreaties to call him to order have proved abortive.

What can be done to restrain this guy? I believe a re-orientation(or is it rehabilitation?) is a good way to start
. How can we educate him on how to argue sanely;put more appropriately, how to press home his point without recourse to those useless pictures.
Re-orientate BecomeRich? Try again, abeg. I suggest we send him to Darfur so he can have a personal relationship with wars and see how it feels. Since he is advocating for 15 million yorubas to put their lives at stake for his cause, he should be the first to call the shots.
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by Jarus(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2009
earTHMama:

Re-orientate BecomeRich? Try again, abeg. I suggest we send him to Darfur so he can have a personal relationship with wars and see how it feels. Since he is advocating for 15 million yorubas to put their lives at stake for his cause, he should be the first to call the shots.
Abiio. . . instead of his 'armschair' activism here
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by ikeyman00(m): 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
stupid boss

When you learn to spell correctly, then get at me.

Idiot.

good stuff!
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by diggler(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2009
Talking from personal experience, Battling against becomePoor is a totally futile effort.

i'd advise u join the club an see the humor in the dude expressing the reach and depth of his deranged mind.

What i cant understand is how this dude can link in a satellite foto to a thread on female underwear 9once its in the politics section) and still support it with points inspired by 'cheap expired drugs'
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by udezue(m): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2009
Biko leave Becomepoor alone. Let him champion his Yoruba cause.
Re: Who Will Call Becommrich To Order? by KnowAll(m): 1:37am On Feb 03, 2009
what BecomeRich is doing is good for democracy. The Yaradua govt will be aware of the grivences of the yorubas and will thread carefully with the way they treat yorubas been their only major ally in the south. So what BecomeRich is doing is acting like a pressure group to the govt and the fed govt has no choice but to take note. One can see that Yaradua and Bankole has a good rapport more than Yaradua and his VP. Bankole was despatch to Jos just after the riots.

(1) (Reply)

UN World Report:- Nigeria Is A Money Machine / I Don't Know Where This Belongs! / The Time Is Nigh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.