Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,161 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election (41137 Views)

Malami Speaks On Abia Governorship, Asks Parties To Await Decision Of Courts / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Alledged Mourning In Abia As INEC Declare Ikpeazu Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by obyrich(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2015
zanga420:
bros, I've seen things, ask ques n made enquiries abt abia politicks. Truth be faced, these guys that av been ruling abia with failures, are they from ngwa? So its good an ngwa man try so we see what he can offer. I'm not frm abia but I hate marginalisation in all of its ramification. Its a pity d apc guy is not popular, I'd av preferred him cos of d detestation ppl have with pdp. This is fairness n for d records, nnamani failed did not mean sullivan chime 'll fail (and chime did not fail). So ppl should be supportive so that the next 4yrs we see his capability. Thanks
God bless you for viewing Abia politics with an open mind. The problem with the APC guy is nothing less than being an Ngwa man. If Buhari were an Ngwa man, he would never win Abia election cause of the seething hatred with which our Igbo brothers hate us.
The claim that T.A Orji is the reason for condemning Okezie is just a smokescreen to cover their hatred for the Ngwa man. If PDP had failed, why not try APC since it is the ruling party?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by asha80(m): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2015
obyrich:
God bless you for viewing Abia politics with an open mind. The problem with the APC guy is nothing less than being an Ngwa man. If Buhari were an Ngwa man, he would never win Abia election cause of the seething hatred with which our Igbo brothers hate us.
The claim that T.A Orji is the reason for condemning Okezie is just a smokescreen to cover their hatred for the Ngwa man. If PDP had failed, why not try APC since it is the ruling party?
was the apc man campaigning?someone that the deputy defected to pdp just before the guber election...how many abia people even know the name of the apc candidate?

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Halleluya! It has ended in praise...

They said you are a stooge...
They called you "Onye Dirty"...
They boasted with their money...
They said you came from a poor background...
They asked "Can any good thing come out of Nazareth"...
Yet in all these things, You trusted in the name of the Lord...
Tears rolled down my cheeks each time I hear you sing your favorite campaign song (Obughi mu ji onwem, Amara ya)...

Our "OKEZUO ABIA 2015" online/offline campaign was Superb, and today we all celebrate a clean uncontested victory.. YES! TOGETHER WE DID...

1 Corinthians 1:27 ► God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong.

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
bismarck:

i think your brain has to be fixed so that you can reason properly.... Did you see the result of the supplementary elections which showed that Otti won? This is a clearly a case of stolen mandate pepertrated by TA Orji, Ikpeazu, Olisa Metu, Abaribe and their criminal gangs. Majority of Abians voted for Otti, Ngwas or Non- Ngwas, else would how you explain that out of 17 LGAs, PDP got about 1/3 of their total votes in a single LGA (Obingwa - 81,000 votes) Would Obingwa have had a higher voter turn-out than Aba South/ North The courts should ensure that this heinous crime by PDP in Abia is severely punished and that Otti is declared winner
Shame on you,Obingwa LGA has voting strenght of 139,000 registered voters. In presidential election Obingwa gave PDP 62,000 votes and gave their son 82,000 vote during guber election. Hediot like you,no right thinking Ngwan would ever give his/her vote to a group of joy kills like Otti and OUK

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2015
superstar1:
It is ironical that the same set of people always clamouring for meritocracy, have never demonstrated it.

How can you vote for Ikpeazu ahead of Otti?

Same goes for:

1. Soludo

2. Frank Nweke Jnr

3. Ngige

4. Now, Otti.

The list keeps increasing. Demonstrate your meritocracy in your region, before reaching it to others.
See this fool, so Otti will perform more than Professor Ikpeazu? Check your brain mate. I'm sure he helps your state governor to loot through Diamond bank that's why you want him to be Abia governor. Visit Aba in 120 days period from may 29

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by nwadiuko1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
asha80:
hope those unscrupulous elements invloves those touts and agberoes masquerading as tax collectors and task forces
all of them
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
odumchi:
O di ngeni ihe ka nmadi ji isi koro? undecided

I find it disappointing how this past election seemed to be nothing more than a display of the blinding effects of extreme chauvinism. I'm yet to understand how and why certain political camps could ignore PDP's 16 years of failure in our beloved Abia state and twist the entire election into an "Ngwa vs Non-Ngwa" affair.

I mean, I get the fact that southern Abia has been agitating for governorship for some time now, but is that the reason why we should ignore PDPs failures and sell ourselves back into the hands of rogues such as TA Orji and Orji Uzo Kalu, the very people who are responsible for our state's deplorable state? I don't know why people can't seem to reason that this "na my broda be dat" mentality will get us nowhere.

Since Ikpeazu is an Ngwa man (as was Alex Otti), all of a sudden the problems of Aba and the greater Ngwa people are going to be fixed? Upon all of the support and praise Goodluck Jonathan received from the East, can we name one single solid thing that he has done for us?

Ana ekwu nke ana ekwu abia sikwa na TA Orji arigorola okwa senator. Ihe a gbara m harii. undecided

That was the campaign strategy they used everywhere. I know of Lagos, Ogun and federal elections.

You are the first igbo man I have read, that is objective with these past elections.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by emiye(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
enzony:

Seems that you don't know about rigging. This type of rigging is done by writing the result sheet without any voting. Those that voted were just wasting their time.
then the people must be so foolish if by now, there is no massive revolt. I repeat in this 2015 election you can't rig enough to win, if you are not fairly popular.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by nwadiuko1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
As a Yoruba observing pdp and apga in the east.

Apga or apc would have been better for this state.

But let the people will prevail.

Up pdp, it's time pdp takes over the east.
I no knw say yoruba ppl dy reach Aba grin
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
dunkem21:
Congratulations, Okezie Ikpeazu.

Abians have spoken ..hit the ground running.

Make no mistake. Abians have not spoken anything..

TA went and held INEC officials hostage on April 11th to uphold falsified election results from 2 local governments manipulated in the favour of PDP. Abians didn't vote yesterday since INEC refused reversing falsehood pepetrated by PDP..
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by nwadiuko1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
ayusco85:

what are u saying? i thought they are both ngwa
no okezie is an ngwa man from obingwa while otti is an aro man from Arochukwu
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by zanga420: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
obyrich:
dont see it as the whole igbo hate ngwa. Its a pity how politics is played in nigeria n the gullible masses hear what they want to hear than facts which makes propaganda easy to sale. Its everywhere, unfortunately it has been used to smear the ngwa man, its left for them to disprove it. The calabar/akwa-ibom has his, the ijebu man has, the tiv man has his, the mbaise man has his etc, so igbos dont hate ngwa to the best of my knowledge. God bless
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by MyBaby17: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
God does it mean u didnt answer the prayers of the poor Abians? It is well u know better. God must surely pay who so ever contributed to the rigging of this election which is another 8yrs of suffering, in their coin. God will never 4give them.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by obyrich(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
asha80:
was the apc man campaigning?someone that the deputy defected to pdp just before the guber election...how many abia people even know the name of the apc candidate?
How will they know him when he is from Ngwa? Please come to Enyimba stadium and lets celebrate the victory of Aba.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by MyBaby17: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ponponkon:
See this fool, so Otti will perform more than Professor Ikpeazu? Check your brain mate. I'm sure he helps your state governor to loot through Diamond bank that's why you want him to be Abia governor. Visit Aba in 120 days period from may 29
I can see u are the fool here. U are among the people who which Abians a continuos stay in bondage. Dont allow me to cause u. U fool

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by obyrich(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
zanga420:
dont see it as the whole igbo hate ngwa. Its a pity how politics is played in nigeria n the gullible masses hear what they want to hear than facts which makes propaganda easy to sale. Its everywhere, unfortunately it has been used to smear the ngwa man, its left for them to disprove it. The calabar/akwa-ibom has his, the ijebu man has, the tiv man has his, the mbaise man has his etc, so igbos dont hate ngwa to the best of my knowledge. God bless
Brother you won't understand.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by obyrich(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
MyBaby17:
God does it mean u didnt answer the prayers of the poor Abians? It is well u know better. God must surely pay who so ever contributed to the rigging of this election which is another 8yrs of suffering, in their coin. God will never 4give them.
Don't worry God has answered your prayers. You won't suffer. Stop making negative confessions upon your life. Ikpeazu will lead us to victory.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by BiafranPrince: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
I am from Obingwa, Mgboko, the hqtrs.

Its jolliment time.

Nde me anti mazi nuo, kaa nka nuo.

ndii otu unu nnuye.

Amala mma mma nu.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by zanga420: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
obyrich:
Brother you won't understand.
how?
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Ilekeh(f): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
odumchi:
O di ngeni ihe ka nmadi ji isi koro? undecided

I find it disappointing how this past election seemed to be nothing more than a display of the blinding effects of extreme chauvinism. I'm yet to understand how and why certain political camps could ignore PDP's 16 years of failure in our beloved Abia state and twist the entire election into an "Ngwa vs Non-Ngwa" affair.

I mean, I get the fact that southern Abia has been agitating for governorship for some time now, but is that the reason why we should ignore PDPs failures and sell ourselves back into the hands of rogues such as TA Orji and Orji Uzo Kalu, the very people who are responsible for our state's deplorable state? I don't know why people can't seem to reason that this "na my broda be dat" mentality will get us nowhere.

Since Ikpeazu is an Ngwa man (as was Alex Otti), all of a sudden the problems of Aba and the greater Ngwa people are going to be fixed? Upon all of the support and praise Goodluck Jonathan received from the East, can we name one single solid thing that he has done for us?

Ana ekwu nke ana ekwu abia sikwa na TA Orji arigorola okwa senator. Ihe a gbara m harii. undecided

And where were you and this sentiment during the presidential election?

Hypocrites.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
God why did you take Abia back to suffering continuity.
Another 4 years of Slavery, Looting, Hardship in Abia State.
Even the truthful PDP people knows that Alex Oti is people's choice while Okezuo Ekpeazu is criminals choice.
They are only using ngwa people to achieve their evil ambition so that Ikuku will be Speaker.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by klens(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
mandozhero:
God why did you take Abia back to suffering continuity.
Another 4 years of Slavery, Looting, Hardship in Abia State.
Even the truthful PDP people knows that Alex Oti is people's choice while Okezuo Ekpeazu is criminals choice.
They are only using ngwa people to achieve their evil ambition so that Ikuku will be Speaker.
why are you calling the governor elect a criminal someone that has not be sworn in yet? Why do u say Alex is the peoples choice? But the majority won both the guber election and the supplementary election, this hatred over ngwa is getting too much, Ngwa has never ruled Abia before and you guys are here cursing them as if they are the ones that kept you dear state the way it is now instead of cursing ur brothers.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by klens(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
If you know billions of money Alex spent in this election, i doubt if he could have achieved anything in Abia state. u guys should also see it the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Abia is the only state where things go wrong. Why am I from this state?
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
customized13:
Abia is the only state where things go wrong. Why am I from this state?

The curse and sacrifices made under Ogbor hill bridge that no Ngwa son or daughter will rule Abia State for 50 years has just been broken.

It was this sacrifices and dedication to the river goddess that was responsible for collapse of Aba and its glamour.

This same curse was responsible for the regime of kidnapping in Aba and its environs.

More secrets are to be revealed later.

So, bros enjoy, our Aba (the Eastern Nigeria ancient and cosmopolitan city) and by extension Abia State has just been liberated

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Greg2015(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
I pray Abians will not suffer the third time............
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by klens(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
It is unfortunate that Alex has to wait for the next 16 years, after Abia south power goes back to Abia North Which Isialangwa precisely.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by abenelo: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
I wish Abia people the best. Going by the trend of the last 16years of PDP's Kalu/Orji govts, I'm not expecting much from Ikpeazu because of his political lineage however he can decide to break from the norm of bad governance of his predecessors and make himself a hero. For Alex Otti, the tribunals is his next option, I hope he stays on course and give another challenge in 2019 should he losses at the tribunal.
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by ArodeTsolaye: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Another 4 years of gnashing of teeth. Ndi Abia is this a curse?
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Ponponkon: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
MyBaby17:
I can see u are the fool here. U are among the people who which Abians a continuos stay in bondage. Dont allow me to cause u. U fool
learn how to spell before you engage me. Nobe only cause ma cosmos grin Kamanu mafukwa gi isi
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Synthase(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
amadice:
God what have we abians done to deserve this...after all d prayers and begging DAT abia should be free from dictatorship and captivity?.... T.A orji it will never be well with u ooo...
Wasted 'epe' na ijebu people vote for d winner Abi na God minister to them to vote d pdp man
Re: INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by brofula(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Gabbyking:
Ngwa! The human eaters right from time. shocked undecided
You better stay well n watch your back. We are out to our town aba. Watch it we gave d notice n today God has shame all their evil plot. No one is calling for head of umuahia for bringin T A Orji first as governor n now a senator but gang up against d ngwa man has failed God has vindicatedt them. Leave n watch okezie do hs job otherwise
Anyi ngi ita anu gi, were isi gi nno mmanyi ngwo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Prince Charles And Wife Camilla Arrive Abuja, Inpect Guard Of Honour. Photos / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.