Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics (41131 Views)

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover / Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by dainformant(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2015
Preparations in its final stage ahead of the presidential inauguration which will take place at the Eagles Square, Abuja , tomorrow. The venue which will host at least 50 world leaders has already been sealed off to visitors -to limit security threats.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photos-preparations-in-its-final-stages.html

2 Likes

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by dainformant(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by dunkem21(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2015
Waoh ..lovely

1 Like

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by tayebest(m): 4:13pm On May 28, 2015
*In hausa man voice* #Sai Baba'n Buhari #Sai chanji

13 Likes

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by YoungestMuller(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2015

TTC

1 Like

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 28, 2015
babanowthatyouarethere more of your technocrats should be the youth
we need up NEPA to boost our business

7 Likes

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Johnnyessence(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2015
waoooooo this is great even d people is watching ehh ehhhh.
Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
See the seats where world leaders will be seated. The whole place just looks lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 28, 2015
@ lalasticlala FP pls

1 Like

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 28, 2015
Okay, next?
Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 28, 2015
I hope buhari will perform better than jonathan sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by braine(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2015
COOL

1 Like

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Blackchampion(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2015
The Hero of Nigeria's Democracy
#Farewell Sir

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by efilefun(m): 4:28pm On May 28, 2015
Never seen Nigerians happy like this cuz of a new government except during the death of Abacha.... shows how worst this outgoing administration had been

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 28, 2015
Anticipation

The thought of this event alone send shivers down my spine. I'm thankful to God for keeping me alive to see this handover.

#Handover2015

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Adekorya: 4:28pm On May 28, 2015
Sorry Gej I can't attend the departure, but I cast my vote for Buhari to approved it.

I'm one of those dat ruin ur second term ambition.

You have all the characteristics of a popular politician: a horrible voice, bad breeding, and a vulgar manner.

U r nothing but a mistake by the majority dat supported u in 2011.

5 Likes

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by admax(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
Change is Finally here......No matter how poorly Buhari will perform, he will be better than GEJ sure banka! grin
#Argue With Oil Marketers angry

14 Likes

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by gbaskiboy: 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan bye, I know next available
bus to otuoke can't wait any longer to
pick u, up...
Naija will always remember you
1)Boko Haram
2)Fuel Subsidy
3)SURE P

4 Likes

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Neduzze5(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
Installing New Anti Virus..... 90% complete!! cheesy

Sai Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by MrKIZITO(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
ok
Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by chukwukamma(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2015
great.

visit my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/
Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by philosopherking(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm.....what more can I say?.....
The change is here!
Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Fundamentalist: 4:30pm On May 28, 2015
Just waiting

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by iyatrustee(f): 4:30pm On May 28, 2015
There is something special about this handing over! Every Nigerian seems to be interested in it.

Thank God I am alive to see the dawn of a new Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by Gwammen(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2015
The atmosphere is getting lovely. Democracy!!!
Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by stevolinkon40: 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
Its almost time.

Shoeless you come

Jega'rd you go.

2 Likes

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by 1N9a: 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by thepatroit: 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
Yes o. I thank God I'm alive to see this day. Anyone that wants to perpetuate evil there, may hurricane Katrina do part two on his/her head.

1 Like

Re: Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics by ellarry(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
life preaching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Attack On Senate & Snatched Mace / SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.