Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

1st Lady PEJ Packed Out Of Aso Rock,gej Says Friends Abandoned Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1st Lady PEJ Packed Out Of Aso Rock,gej Says Friends Abandoned Him (725 Views)

The Spiritual Side Of Aso Villa By Reuben Abati / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says / Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1st Lady PEJ Packed Out Of Aso Rock,gej Says Friends Abandoned Him by Teeboy22(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Since her hubby’s defeat, our Madam on top,
Patience Jonathan has packed her belongings out
of Aso Rock. Yesterday at the 5th annual Presidential prayer
breakfast which held at the Aso Rock Banquet Hall,
Patience Jonathan who has never missed the event
didn’t show up. In his speech, the outgoing President said Aso
Rock chapel church members number has
decreased drastically unlike when he first came into
power. In his words: “Today, I expected a very low turn-
out because in most cases, when a government is
going, people reduce. You will notice that even the
Aso Villa Chapel, the number of people that will be
coming become less and less. But when I came in, I
noticed that this whole hall is filled up. So, I’ve to sincerely thank all of you. We’re all here because
we believe in the power of prayers in nation
building. The essence of the presidential prayer
breakfast is to call on all Nigerians to come together
and pray
Re: 1st Lady PEJ Packed Out Of Aso Rock,gej Says Friends Abandoned Him by swaggzo(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

UN Warning: video nigeria Withdraw Troop From Western Nigeria / Court Orders Nwobodo’s Eviction From Abuja Mansion / Buhari Visits Home State Katsina, Pays Emir Courtesy Visit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.