Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery (20991 Views)

PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help / Five Killed In Wukari Over Taraba's Governorship Judgement / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by creepsyme(f): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC can never concede defeat sore losers..

lf APC does not win then according to their dictionary it was massively rigged.
just like PDP never accepted defeat in those days. what is good for the goose is also good for the gender! lols.
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by ionsman: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
emeraldo56:
Fool can't u read? She is heading to the tribunal
That's why you call me a fool? You must be a kid.
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by Mmayor(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They are fools, they never accept defeat.

If they like let them take the case to the Hague, APC and that woman will never win taraba

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by robay(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Editor1:
APC wins; PDP congratulates!
PDP wins, APC cries rigging!

Is this the manner of change we are talking about?
I just dey observe oo

Well, ntin concern me...I dey wait dem for #1 = $1
Make dem no forget d food wey dem promise my little niece wey dey primary 1 o.

Abeg go sidon jor, U just dy yarn dust,useless TANoid
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Adult ooo...I've lived a good part of my life in Lagos. My siblings are fluent in it; I'm slow!
adult!!! Ahhh...sorry sir...i am just an adolescent o pls ooooo ahhhh....
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
robay:

Abeg go sidon jor, U just dy yarn dust,useless TANoid

Hahaha. Mugu...
Cry me a Lagoon
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
APC are known for election result rejecters. This brings no surprise

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by bennilicious: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nairaland...an interesting place 2 b
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by Rapmoney(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
soe:
are you alright?
Yes, he is alright!
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by Civilgeneral(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
My problem with APC is that once they loose things are not ok. Why can't they just accept defeat?
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by darkjorse: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
In a typical Buhari/ APC fashion
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by ikuoma4rea: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Taraba has always been a Christian state.A Muslim will be very difficult to win.APC should have seen d hand writing. Female governor will be difficult.
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by 49cents(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
Editor1:
Aisha Alhassan, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Taraba state governorship election, has rejected the result of the poll announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Sunday.

Addresing a press conference in Jalingo shortly after the announcement of the result, Alhassan described the entire elections process as a “daylight robbery’’ and said the party would challenge the results at the election petition tribunal.

“The combined governorship elections in Taraba were characterised by violence, massive rigging, ballot snatching and abuse of the card readers in substantial parts of the state by the PDP and their allies,” she said.

She contended that results ascribed to Wukari, Donga, Takum, Sardauna, Zing, Yorro, Kurmi and some parts of Ussa, Karim-Lamido, Bali, Ardo-Kola and Lau local government areas were not acceptable, as they did not reflect the true results of the election in Taraba.

Alhassan said all the complaints on the irregularities and abuse of the election guidelines were promptly reported to INEC, but no action was taken.

While declared the result in Jalingo on Sunday, Jyari Mohammed, the INEC returning officer for Taraba said Ishaku scored 369,318 votes to emerge victorious.

He said Alhassan came second with 275,984 votes, while David Kente of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) polled 29, 966 votes.

www.thecable.ng/aisha-alhassan-daylight-robbery

Woman go and sit dowm
Jega has finished his assignments which is to het buhari in by distributing. Millions PVC to terror struck Morth east whle starving the South east and south west of PVC

Come back 2019.....don't just get pregnant or else lol
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by Chimezie250(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Apc and rejection of election result, smh
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by mcprince32(m): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2015
soe:
sha rap...APC will always defend their rights...
APC will always stand against oppression
APC is never scared of Justice.

PDP is the opposite
Scared of justice?
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by adepiero: 6:32am On Apr 27, 2015
Editor1:
APC wins; PDP congratulates!
PDP wins, APC cries rigging!

Is this the manner of change we are talking about?
I just dey observe oo

Well, ntin concern me...I dey wait dem for #1 = $1
Make dem no forget d food wey dem promise my little niece wey dey primary 1 o.
Stomach infrastructure from the PDP era don master you. you seriously need CHANGE!
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by Saintkeirrison: 7:19am On Apr 27, 2015
Let her go and sit down complainer apc tarabar state is for christns
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by gobizzy101: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2015
greatness22:
[color= "Mr. know it all" na u understand English pass....... Nor let pride kill u..... Bloody Animal.
who is dis 1? Ur brain must b paining u
Re: Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery by Peacefulmat: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2015
dis their mama Taraba self

she wan turn her husband to first gentleman by force grin

abeg make she find chair sit down one place jare......mtweeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isa Yuguda Leaves PDP / Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / Tony Momoh: "Yoruba Leaders Are A Disgrace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.