Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help (5606 Views)

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) / #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by bnanzip(m): 1:01am On Dec 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFX_O18gVmo
An Agent by name Samuel, to Senator George Thompson Sekibo of PDP talks on the unjust act done during Rivers Rerun election using the Police. He lamented the act done by the commissioner of Police and also by Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi.
He described the act as shameful and same as broad day robbery. This occurred in the Local government of Rotimi Amaechi and the agent claimed that out of the 65 polling units, PDP won in over 60 of the 65 polling units. He also claimed that original result sheets were being burned and new ones are printed as he currently talks because the agents were chased out by Security agents (Military officers with armor tanks).
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by HungerBAD: 1:18am On Dec 11, 2016
Laughing.

I like the guy.

Cool,collected and his spoken English was impeccable and Polished. So this tells me this guy is not an ordinary polling booth agent as he is claiming.

What he is to Governor Wike,we will know later. But first,he needs to shave,and then take a shower as he looks beat up in the Video.

Secondly,his rantings are mere allegations,and I say so,because Nigeria is a Country of Laws. And if according to him,they have copies of the real countings/collated ballots,then the Court should be their next stop if their candidates loses.

Or are they afraid of the Courts now?okay, I forgot that Buhari has weeded out all the Corrupt Judges selling elections fraudulently to PDP,and which the Rivers State Governor is a direct recipient.

To this agent,tell that Judge called Mrs Wike that the DSS are watching her every moves,just in case she reaches out to other Judges again,on behalf of her Husband or the PDP to buy this election.

The Federal Government is fully prepared for Wike and Rivers State this time.

This is not business as usual right?where are the Cultists and Militants you guys use to terrorize everybody with?when those low lives saw what a Federal Might is today,did they not disappear?good.

The people of Rivers State has spoken today without fear,in a very long time. And they voted enmassely for the APC.

The PDP can cry as they want,and they can call for help from Trump(lol) like this Clown in this Video did. At the end of the day,APC has won the election and the Heavens will not fall down.

It is funny that PDP as a party always finds it difficult to accept defeat.

The APC beat you guys at the Federal level,Edo State,Ondo State,Imo State and will soon do it in Rivers.

Anyhow you guys want it,we are ready. Wike knows this time,things are very different.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by tempest01(m): 1:18am On Dec 11, 2016
this is bad...it is time to declare a parallel government. If the soldiers that should be non-partisan are the ones rigging elections and stealling ballot boxes, then it has gotten to a point of no return. I still blame GEJ for not rigging himself for another tenure.

The south south as a whole should stand with Rivers on this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by guass(m): 1:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Hope u snapped the 60 polling unit result sheets as proof before they were burned or u are doing guess work?
U guys are killing urself for those useless politicians that are the problems of our dear country.
Mr Samuel look your sides first, can you see any of his children?
Collect money from Sekibo or anywhere it is coming from and go home to meet your wife and children.
Receive SEEEEEENSE in JNA.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by dustmalik: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Lamentations.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 11, 2016
tempest01:
this is bad...it is time to declare a parallel government. If the soldiers that should be non-partisan are the ones rigging elections and stealling ballot boxes, then it has gotten to a point of no return. I still blame GEJ for not rigging himself for another tenure.

The south south as a whole should stand with Rivers on this.
take your opinion and shove it down your arse. wike did worse that led to the loss of many lives when PEJ was with him o rivers election.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Blizzy9ja: 1:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Even with the soldiers Amaechi will still be disgraced in his own polling unit... You can't force evil on us, we will resist it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 11, 2016
The man in the video is the chairman of Ikwerre LGA . Caretaker Committe Chairman. He is one of the strongest loyalist of wike.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by yjgm(m): 2:55am On Dec 11, 2016
What do you expect to come from a PDP loyalist if not rants.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by darknetcom: 2:56am On Dec 11, 2016
i said it..start building mad houses..

if the brain-wash of radio biafra stop having its effects,many former listeners will go mad...

i dont think apc cares if rivers vote fee dee fee..

apc already has the majority in nigeria...
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by tit(f): 3:04am On Dec 11, 2016
Amaechi was defeated even in his own pollung box!
What a disgrace.
PDP no even sorry the fool.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by baybeeboi: 3:10am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

Cool,collected and his spoken English was impeccable and Polished. So this tells me this guy is not an ordinary polling booth agent.

What he is to Governor Wike,we will know later. But first,he needs to shave,and then take a shower as he looks beat up in the Video.

Secondly,his rantings are mere allegations,and I say so,because Nigeria is a Country of Laws. And if according to him,they have copies of the real countings/collated ballots,then the Court should be their next stop if their candidates loses.

Or are they afraid of the Courts now?okay, I forgot that Buhari has weeded out all the Corrupt Judges selling elections fraudulently to PDP,and which the Rivers State Governor is a direct recipient.

To this agent,tell that Judge called Mrs Wike that the DSS are watching her every moves,just in case she reaches out to other Judges again,on behalf of her Husband or the PDP to buy this election.

This is not business as usual right?where are the Cultists and Militants you guys use to terrorize everybody with?when those low lives saw what a Federal Might is today,did they not disappear?good.

The people of Rivers State has spoken today without fear,in a very long time. And they voted enmassely for the APC.

The PDP can cry as they want,and they can call for help from Trump(lol) like this Clown in this Video did. At the end of the day,APC has won the election and the Heavens will not fall down.

The APC beat you guys at the Federal level,Edo State,Ondo State,Imo State and will soon do it in Rivers.

Anyhow you guys want it,we are ready. Wike knows this time,things are very different.

Guy you well at all?
How can a sane being hail the use of federal might in an election, people lost their lives in that very election.

We have seen what our military and police can do when in front of defenceles citizens and you go about praising using them for election in a democratic setting.

1million likes on nairaland cannot turn to 1naira in your pocket, so i think we should speak sensibly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 4:01am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

Cool,collected and his spoken English was impeccable and Polished. So this tells me this guy is not an ordinary polling booth agent.

My frend go ad eat.I dnt knw why we support injustice in dis country.tmrrw whn it is our turn to b victims there will b nobody to fight 4 us.
This was wot dey did in ondo nobody coughed
De idiots now took dere madness to rivers.I salute d courage of rivers state pipul.Am
Not a pdp fan but we hav to speak against dis
Evil collectivly becos u can never predict whos turn it will b tmrrw.
The pipul of rivers made it clear dey don't want apc so why shoot innocent men ad women becos u wanna win at all cost.

Rivers iz not ondo if apc wins I feel political assasination will be on d increase ad apc office holders will surely b the victims.
When dat fight fg is asking for finally happns in rivers.it will swallow apc cos we don't enjoy
D support of d masses over dere.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Pavarottii(m): 4:14am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

I laff at ur type; now u r hailing federal might. Just know that u can be a king for a day, next day be in chains; wen d embarrassment will come; I hope u ll still be in Nigeria and watch it happen to Buhari, APC and their minions.

Mark my words.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by SIRmanjar(m): 4:17am On Dec 11, 2016
guass:
Hope u snapped the 60 polling unit result sheets as proof before they were burned or u are doing guess work?
U guys are killing urself for those useless politicians that are the problems of our dear country.
Collect money from Sekibo or anywhere it is coming from and go home to meet your wife and children.
Guy evry little tin una go ask why dem familiy no dey dere ad dat dey are killing demselves 4 greedy politicianz.who wan defend vote b4?wike wife ad children abi?No na youths.

Let me tell u sumtin if Nigeria as a hole has d resistance power ad courage of rivers state youths dat u said ar killing demselves over politicianz,election will b free ad fair in dis country.

Hadid bin ondo youths had d courage of dis youths I wuld hav luvd it so much.cowardice no be wisdom.
We yorubas at times stylishly shy away from fights so whn we see pipul fighting we dnt hav d right to talk at all.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by dannytoe(m): 4:51am On Dec 11, 2016
from edo to ondo and now. rivers bubu and election rigging belike

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by freshboi88: 5:07am On Dec 11, 2016
SIRmanjar:

My frend go ad eat.I dnt knw why we support injustice in dis country.tmrrw whn it is our turn to b victims there will b nobody to fight 4 us.
This was wot dey did in ondo nobody coughed
De idiots now took dere madness to rivers.I salute d courage of rivers state pipul.Am
Not a pdp fan but we hav to speak against dis
Evil collectivly becos u can never predict whos turn it will b tmrrw.
The pipul of rivers made it clear dey don't want apc so why shoot innocent men ad women becos u wanna win at all cost.

Rivers iz not ondo if apc wins I feel political assasination will be on d increase ad apc office holders will surely b the victims.
When dat fight fg is asking for finally happns in rivers.it will swallow apc cos we don't enjoy
D support of d masses over dere.

Guy shut up, where is his proof that all these happened, we're is d proof that elections n ondo and edo were rigged, if u have proof that it was rigged dnt come and tell me, go to court, after all tht was how oshomole in Edo was sworn in... And which party rigged the elections den that almost denied the Edo pple den was it not the same pdp thts complaining here.... So on what moral grounds do PdP have to complain??

10 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by jogsman01(m): 5:12am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by jogsman01(m): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

SMH for you..........

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by tunderay(m): 5:15am On Dec 11, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Guy evry little tin una go say why dem familiy no dey dere ad dat dey are killing demselves 4 greedy politicianz.who wan defend vote wike wife ad children abi?No na youths.

Let me tell u sumtin if Nigeria as a hole has d resistance courage of rivers state youths u said ar killing demselves over politicianz election will b free ad fair in dis country.

Hadid bin ondo youths had d courage of dis youths I wuld hav luvd it so much.cowardice no be wisdom.
We yorubas at times stylishly shy away from fights so whn we see dose fighting we dnt hav d right to talk at all.
My interest is on Ondo, please can you sincerely point to where APC rigged in Ondo? Even the political players in the state never said so. Or are you trying to say PDP's internal problem amounts to rigging? Lastly, must PDP win every election? Every election won by APC , according to you guys was rigged, as if PDP is the only party licenced to win.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by kahal29: 5:25am On Dec 11, 2016

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by andersonbaba(f): 5:39am On Dec 11, 2016
Oga agent is doing what is master told him .
Rivers people have decided. so keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by criminalmindz: 5:46am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

Ur just a big foool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by franklynsunny(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2016
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by IamPatriotic(m): 6:12am On Dec 11, 2016
The only early and unofficial results I usually look out for is the complains from the camp of a contending party, once a candidate or his supporters are lamenting about rigging and manipulation of election results, I always have a near accurate of where the pendulum will swing.... Buhari is seriously consolidating for 2019.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Everblazinggg(f): 6:16am On Dec 11, 2016
Lol, this is nwanosike Samuel. The talkative of pdp in rivers state ,care taker chairman ikwere lga now claiming agent lol. You never see chum fim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Eazybay(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

PDP finds it difficult to accept defeat? My man u know datz a lie 4rm d pit of hell!! I am happy 4 ppl like u tho, i'm in Rivers state and I'd like comments like this to keep making d rounds till 2019!! APC just manipulated a purely PDP show and are squeezing out HUGE votes 4rm thin air! Pls don't 4get PMB has never conceded defeat b4. If this can happen in Rivers it can happen EVERYWHERE. I just hope PMB performs cos if he doesn't they already have a perfect system to keep him there till 20 whateva.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by HungerBAD: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2016
NWANOSIKE SAMUEL, PDP AND THE DEATH OF MORALS :

Columns August 11, 2015

Theophilus Utchaychukwu

If someone should accuse the other of corruption or any crime whatsoever, Mr.Nwanosike Samuel a.k.a Ishi should not be the person.This is because he is morally deficient to accuse even the devil.Mr.Samuel is a typical example of how low our society has degenerated in recent times.

For the sake of those who do not know,Mr.Nwanosike Samuel is an indigene of Omagwa in Ikwerre LGA,his late father lived in Rumuokoro from where he practiced his Vulcanizer occupation.

Like many Nigerian families,his father could not afford the fees of seeing him through Rivers State University of Science Technology until Mr.Nwanosike met Hon.Byke Wanjoku,who took him to then Speaker,Chibuike Amaechi. Amaechi paid his house rents,school fees,fed him and ensured he was able to graduate from UST .

After he graduated, again Speaker Amaechi was very instrumental to is emergence as the councilor of is ward
Shortly after then,Amaechi awarded a contract to Mr.Nwanosike for the construction of parts of Internal road in Omagwa.

Instead of doing that project, Mr.Nwanosike sold the contract to a company called GEMP,he also sold out the Labour and Supplies,thereby denying the locals of sources of income,that road was done with some Hausa-Fulani laborers instead of the natives.

In 2008,Ikwerre Local Govt Council awarded another contract to Mr Nwanosike,this time,to construct a modern Garri processing plant in his own Omagwa community. Mobilization was paid,that contract never saw the light of day.

Not long after,Lufthansa/KLM awarded another contract to Mr.Nwanosike,to renovate the local market in Omagwa as part of agreements the company reached with Chiefs and Elders of the community, till this moment,the contract was never executed even as money was paid to Mr.Nwanosike.

Again,when the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria reached an agreement to pay compensation for lands acquired for Airport,Mr.Nwanosike blocked it and entered into a secret agreement with the Authority to pay to him 5% of that total sum against the wishes of the community.
Finally, Rivers State govt through Ministry of Transport awarded the contract for the construction of the Bus Terminal at Omagwa, that job was done half-way and Mr.Nwanosike absconded with the money,forcing the govt to re-award the job to another contractor.

For everybody who had assisted Mr. Nwanosike in the past,he has rewarded with betrayals. Chikere Byke Wanjoku took him to Amaechi, he rewarded Wanjoku with siding with those who wanted to illegally remove him as the President-General of Ikwerre Youths Movement (IYM),elder Chidi Wihioka and Hon.Kerian Wobodo raised him out of the poverty he was born into,he has rewarded them both with betrayals,even Amaechi who gave him opportunity to become useful, he has equally rewarded with fierce betrayal and insults.This is the character of the man who speaks for Rivers PDP.

But then,does Nwanosike and his new boss Nyesom Wike have anything in common?
Obviously they do.They share same traits of betrayals of their benefactors.After all,Wike betrayed his boss,Sen.Mbata who saw him through sch,Wike went ahead to betray Amaechi who against all odds,raised him from obscurity.

So really, does Mr.Nwanosike have the moral standing to accuse the devil,talk more of ex-Gov.Amaechi?
Should he be taken seriously by any sane mind?How soon does Mr.Nwanosike intend to betray his new friends and allies?

Theophilus writes from Port Harcourt‬

http://feelrivers.com/nwanosike-samuel-pdp-and-the-death-of-morals/

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by Corrinthians(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2016
guass:
Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by chuose2: 6:54am On Dec 11, 2016
You do not expect a fair election under Buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help by bayelsaowei(m): 6:56am On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

I like the guy.

Cool,collected and his spoken English was impeccable and Polished. So this tells me this guy is not an ordinary polling booth agent as he is claiming.

so the apc feels they can force candidates against the wish of the people and feel happy..

So you ever think apc can win ikwerre LGABY a landslide..who voted??..northerners,docile south westerners or a rivers people

The problem the apc is looking for has just started..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blame Me Also For Failed Hostage Rescue – Jonathan / Governor Aliyu Bans Old Boats In Niger / Jonathan In France For Summit On Peace And Security In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.