Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? (787 Views)

Is This The Best Pick Up Line Ever? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / The Most Direct And Artistic Breakup Line Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
I was talking with a friend sometime ago....she said the worst pickup line ever used on her, by a guy was this " Baby, did you just fart? cos you are blowing me away" grin ...she felt like slapping the guy..according to hergrin

I want to hear yours ...the floor is open
Re: Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? by buygala(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Worst pickup line a girl used on me...

Your face looks similar embarassed. Yeah, I remember now.... We were born in the same hospital, our mommies laboring right next to each othersmiley
Re: Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? by Fabdedon(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
baby are you seeing your period cos am feeling the flow grin
Re: Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? by Basildvalour(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bebe, you look so sweet like chocomilo but shey u no go give me diabetes
Re: Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? by ginawest(f): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
king Solomon wud not av married 700 wives had it bin he saw u
Re: Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
ginawest:
That's not bad, its actually kinda cute
Re: Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
ginawest:

Haba Gina! dis one is kul na...
Re: Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? by FLAWLES(f): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ion have
Re: Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 27, 2015
Fabdedon:
baby are you seeing your period cos am feeling the flow grin
JEEEZ!!
Re: Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy? by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 27, 2015
ginawest:
grin if i hear

(1) (Reply)

Qualities A Lady Must Posses Before Thinking Of Marriage / Photo: Hilarious / Is It Important To Tell A Man That You Snore, Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.