Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! (41908 Views)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / EFCC Ignores Federal Character In Staff Recruitment - The Authority / INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
naturalwaves:

[s]Smh...you know what?Just have fun and say whatever pleases you.[/s]
Learn to take correction cool
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by naturalwaves: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
Learn to take correction cool
Are you kidding me?What correction? Correction to a test I didn't do? It is you who failed to take correction by assuming erroneously that I took the test which I didn't do. Take correction that you couldn't even perform a mere task of reading well.

1 Like

Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
naturalwaves:

[s]Are you kidding me?What correction? Correction to a test I didn't do? It is you who failed to take correction by assuming erroneously that I took the test which I didn't do. Take correction that you couldn't even perform a mere task of reading well.[/s]
The test has been rescheduled, you had better not make thesame silly mistake. Bloke
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by naturalwaves: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
slimmy05:
The test has been rescheduled, you had better not make thesame silly mistake. Bloke
There was no mistake in the first point. How about you telling Sterling bank they had better put their portal in order? Moreover, I would rather sleep if I am less occupied than attempt to take a Sterling bank test even for fun again.

1 Like

Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2015
naturalwaves:

[s]There was no mistake in the first point. How about you telling Sterling bank they had better put their portal in order? Moreover, I would rather sleep if I am less occupied than attempt to take a Sterling bank test even for fun again.[/s]
undecided
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by Sexychristeen(f): 9:55am On May 05, 2015
Hello?
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by ElDeeVee(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2015
Sexychristeen:
Hello?
Hi
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by toslove28: 1:48pm On May 06, 2015
Guys what's d latest on sterlingcall, anyone with better informationS?
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by Sexychristeen(f): 5:39pm On May 06, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Hi

Lol, na wa oh. Nothing still
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by ElDeeVee(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
Sexychristeen:

Lol, na wa oh. Nothing still
Wats ur own story?
Are u part of d successful ones on u couldn't log in like me?
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by Sexychristeen(f): 5:39am On May 07, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Wats ur own story?
Are u part of d successful ones on u couldn't log in like me?

Oops! Successful ones. So wat up with you guys any info on rescheduled tests?
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by ElDeeVee(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2015
Sexychristeen:

Oops! Successful ones. So wat up with you guys any info on rescheduled tests?
Hmmm it was only a mail I got telling me they will schedule me 4 another day
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by Sexychristeen(f): 2:44pm On May 07, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Hmmm it was only a mail I got telling me they will schedule me 4 another day

It is well dear, dont get urself down, keep applying, me wey they successful, no word from them yet. Mehn am still applying to other companies, cos i heard the recruitment process takes a whole year.
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by ElDeeVee(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
Sexychristeen:

It is well dear, dont get urself down, keep applying, me wey they successful, no word from them yet. Mehn am still applying to other companies, cos i heard the recruitment process takes a whole year.
Aiit tanks dear
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by ElDeeVee(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Sexychristeen:

Saw your quote back in d chatroom.... Send me a mail on cnejieji@gmail.com
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by Sexychristeen(f): 12:20pm On May 08, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Saw your quote back in d chatroom.... Send me a mail on cnejieji@gmail.com

Sent!
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by ElDeeVee(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2015
Sexychristeen:

Sent!
Seen
Re: STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! by martobi: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Africa Courier Express Interview / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At OBAX Worldwide Limited / List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.