Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari (2602 Views)

Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims / Plane Bombing Allegation: Buhari Can’t Descend To Wike’s Level / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday said his administration will take a second look at the claim made by former Governor of the Central Bank, now Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, that $20bn was unaccounted for.

Buhari said this while receiving a delegation of party supporters and newly elected officials on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, from Adamawa State, at his campaign office in Abuja.

The President-Elect who spoke in the local Hausa language, expressed surprise that, instead of probing the allegations by the former CBN governor, the authorities chose to fire him.

According to him, since Sanusi’s claim was documented, his administration will take a second look at the document when he assumes power on May 29th.

Buhari said, “On the issue of corruption, I heard that some people have started returning money. I will not believe it until I go and see for myself.
President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday said his administration will take a second look at the claim made by former Governor of the Central Bank, now Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, that $20bn was unaccounted for.

Buhari said this while receiving a delegation of party supporters and newly elected officials on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, from Adamawa State, at his campaign office in Abuja.

The President-Elect who spoke in the local Hausa language, expressed surprise that, instead of probing the allegations by the former CBN governor, the authorities chose to fire him.

According to him, since Sanusi’s claim was documented, his administration will take a second look at the document when he assumes power on May 29th.

Buhari said, “On the issue of corruption, I heard that some people have started returning money. I will not believe it until I go and see for myself.
http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-probe-sanusis-missing-us-20bn-allegation-buhari/
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by wachakuta(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sai baba... o boi dis dispensation na action film oo
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by midolian(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice 1 baba..Naija go sweet die from may 29.

Those frog-eyes will look more beautiful behind bars..

*Opolo eye e no be open eye*...singing in D'banj's voice

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by dasensible1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chilling
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by nzeobi(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Is it the 50 , 12 or 20 billion pound that he will look for. Oga when when you are sworn in just publish the report submitted by the american auditing firm.
Its better than wasting time and money on probe panels
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by PentiumPro(f): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
There is just no way some people will not end in jail.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by ionsman: 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
I still dont see how dieziani will escape the wrath of the law.
Just incase she is jailed,she should take this her son along.The nigga needs to suffer small make him reduce.For his own good. grin

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by VickJames(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
This will be the first time an emir will go to prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
midolian:
Nice 1 baba..buh where the source, op?
I've put the source
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by igben(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
i need placement

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by dunkem21(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Which $20b? grin
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by Jealouzzy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
kei GMB na emir faa
u wan forsu emir like allison-madueke

sai baba u go free gej nd fej
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by baybeeboi: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
good move, but i hope at the end of the day it will not be a waste of money on the probe panel.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by mars123(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
may 29th cant come any sooner,im itching to see the stuff baba is made of...because my people say "words can be twisted into any shape,promises can be made to seduce the heart and soul but in the final analysis,words mean nothing".

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
There is just no way some people will not end in jail.
When Emir Mohammed Sanusi recently visited Buhari he would have turned over all the documents. There is no hiding place for the criminals in NNPC

2 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by PentiumPro(f): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

When Emir Mohammed Sanusi recently visited Buhari he would have turned over all the documents. There is no hiding place for the criminals in NNPC
Instead of GEJ to look into the allegations, he sacked the whistleblower

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by phlemzy: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
VickJames:
What are u insinuating??Are u the one sending him to jail? Had Sanusi not said anything,do u know that the money would have gone unannounced? Even if they claim that the missing money isn't up to that,but you're aware that Diezani confirmed that the missing money is being replaced. Those that will occupy the prison yards are already nursing the fear of the days ahead. No hiding place for any looter.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by Taeewo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
GEJ his hero,Fayose his role model..sir werey
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
ionsman:
I still dont see how dieziani will escape the wrath of the law.
Just incase she is jailed,she should take this her son along.The nigga needs to suffer small make him reduce.For his own good. grin
lol
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by Taeewo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
What is dis OMO NNA talking..dem just born u last year ni?
VickJames:

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by baralatie(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin
yeah!the chasing of air!
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by midolian(m): 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

I've put the source
tnx op..you must make front page
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Baba, u r giving some people heart attack already
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by doctokwus: 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is music to the ears.
From when sanusi was sacked and d govt given free reign to raid NNPC coffers,we might be looking at an amount far above the $20b,particularly when a large chunk of the pdp campaign funds had usually been sourced from that cesspit,which was taken to unprecedented heights during the last bribe for endorsement/votes campaign by d outgoing govt.
The stench in the nnpc would be too suffocating for any decent govt not to probe.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by kolomax(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
VickJames:
oga SLS was the whistle blower so he know nothing. About the missing funds so his going no. Where
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
doctokwus:
This is music to the ears.
From when sanusi was sacked and d govt given free reign to raid NNPC coffers,we might be looking at an amount far above the $20b,particularly when a large chunk of the pdp campaign funds had usually been sourced from that cesspit,which was taken to unprecedented heights during the last bribe for endorsement/votes campaign by d outgoing govt.
The stench in the nnpc would be too suffocating for any decent govt not to probe.
What is really going no nail them is going against the Presidential order on Kerosene subsidy removal which was initially given my Yaradua before he died they went against it and used it to loot billions saying they they never received the Presidential memo. Remember when Ngozi Ikonjo Iweal narrowed the $20 billion to $10.4 saying most was spent on Kersone subsidy which was a sham. Which Nigerian over the last 4 years bought Kerosene at N50 naira,none, Nigerians have been buying kerosene at N150. Diezanni Allison and Ngozi Iweala will be implicated because they both approved the payments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
i still dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin

underestimate GMB at ur your peril. . . cool cool

deziani if i dey your shoe, i for don borrow leg tey! tey! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by dre11(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
The money stolen from the treasury must be returned back with interest and all looters must be sent to jail to tanish their record and deter them from seeking elective post for a period of time

We need to instill discipline in our public officers

2 Likes

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
We have been praying for a better Nigeria, am hopeful that it will start from you by the grace of God.
May God be your strength and give you enablement to serve your dear country.
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by bebene: 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
counting .......33days to go may 29, the judgement day for corrupt nigerian politicians

1 Like

Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Taeewo:
GEJ his hero,Fayose his role model..sir werey
who are you talking about? i guess its tummy tummy abi na Temitemi1
Re: I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari by investnotspend: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
wachakuta:
Sai baba... o boi dis dispensation na action film oo

I swear na serious action film o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gabon’s President As A Malnourished Child- In Biafra / Take Out Boko Haram,northern Nigeria Will Be Richer That The South / PHOTOS: Beautiful Lawyers Rush To Take Selfies With Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.